My Boyfriends

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You and Hyesung arrived in class early. Since the teacher wasn't there yet, Hyesung was playing with her phone as you were listening to music.

As minutes past, students came in and got ready for class. You put your ipod away and looked at the front. You noticed someone wasn't here yet. 

No Minwoo.

You looked around for him. 'Why do I even care?!' You thought and shook that thought away from your head.

The teacher came inside the class with Minwoo. Your eyes widend as the teacher and Minwoo stared at you. "Kim ~~~~, please come with me." Mrs Park said.

You gulped and took a glance at Hyesung. Hyesung montioned you to go to Mrs Park, so you did. You walkes towards Mers Park and Minwoo.

"Yes Mrs Park?" You asked politly. You looked at Minwoo, who was smiling away at girls, making them giggled and wispher.

"Someone needs you outside of the school. Come back as soon as you can come back." Mrs Park smiled. You nodded and looked at Minwoo.

And yes, No Minwoo from Boyfriend, attends the same classes as you. Lucky huh?

"Follow him and he'll take you outside." Mrs Park said as she pointed at Minwoo. Minwoo turned to you and smiled. Your heart skipped a beat. "Come on." He said and started walking in front of you.

Girls glared at you with jealousy. You ignored and followed Minwoo outside. Suddenly, Minwoo grabbed your wrist and started running.

"Y-Yah! Why are we running?!" You hissed. "Shh! Manager-hyung wants you!" Minwoo said and ran out the school gates. In front of the school gates were the black van that you were in last night with Shi Dae.

"Oh great.." You muttered and followed Minwoo inside the van. Your eyes widend as you saw seven pairs of eyes on you.

Shi Dae grinned towards you and offered you to sit next to him. You sat next to him and bit your lip.

"Is she our..?" Donghyun asked as he pointed at you. Shi Dae nodded. "She's you're 'girlfriend' for the show, okay?" Shi Dae said. You blushed at the thought. 

"~~~~-ah, shooting will start tomorow morning. Wait for this van to come pick you up early in the morning okay? Just wear your casual clothes, you won't be having school for a while." Shi Dae said. You nodded.

"So.. we don't have school tomorow as well?" Youngmin asked with a grin. Shi Dae nodded. Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin threw their arms up in the air and squealed. 

You jumped with surprise as they stared talking very loudly. You didn't notice that Jeongmin was looking at you.

'So.. she's our 'girlfriend' for the show..' Jeongmin thought and popped his gum. Shi Dae talked about the rules over with you and Boyfriend.

After all the talking, Shi Dae let all off you go. 

"Get to know your new girlfriend today during school. You won't have time to do that tomorow." Shi Dae said. "Neh!" The guys coursed.

You got out of the van, followed by six cute boys. The van raced off and dissppeard into the streets.

Six pairs of eyes were set on you.

"So.. what's your name?" Kwangmin asked you. You shivered. The kingkas were talking to YOU for the first time.

"K-Kim ~~~~." You answered and looked down at your shoes. "Well, do you know our names?" Donghyun asked. You nodded.

"Let's go back to class. Mrs Park's going to scold us." Minwoo said. You slightly smiled at his cute baby face.

"You two go to the same class?" Hyunseong asked as he eyed you and Minwoo. Minwoo nodded. "Lucky me! I go to the same classes as my new girlfriend!" Minwoo grinned and winked at you. You went red.

"Oi. She's our girlfriend." Youngmin glared. You blushed harder.

 

---

I woke up at 2 in the morning!! >:D But right now, it's 6 ;)

I'll update ASAP!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333