Hatred

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

When you were about to call Hyesung, your manager from work called you.

"Neh manager-unnie?" You answered.

"~~~~-ah! We need your help! There's alot of people in the cafe, so we need you to come serve some of them! Come quick!" You manager shouted. You heard alot of people in the backround.

"Neh manager-unnie! I'll be there!" You said and hung up the phone. You wore your work uniform. You grabbed your bag and ran out to the cafe where you work at.

You walked inside the cafe. Your jaw dropped.

Hell yeah, there was alot of people. It felt like a mini festival inside a cafe!

"~~~~-ah! Quick!" One of your work mates shouted and motioned you to come tawards her. You dashed toward her and got ready to serve some people.

"Aigoo!" You squealed as your work mate gave you a tray of muffins and cookies. "Serve that to table 19!" She exclaimed. You nodded and walked towards table 19.

There was a group of girls, sitting on table 19. You noticed that they were wearing Seoul High's uniform.

"Here's your muffins and cookies!" You smiled and gave them each a muffin. ONe of the girls gasped. "Omo! Aren't you Kim ~~~~?" She asked. You blinked. How does she know your name?

"Neh? Why-"

"Your Boyfriend's girlfriend!" SHe squealed. Your heart beat faster. You didn't know of these girls were anti fans or fans of yours.

"N-Neh.." You replied with a small smiled. "Wah~! You lucky girl!" Another one grinned.

"You go to Seoul High right? Do you want to be friends?" Another pleaded. You slight smirked. 'They want to be my friend because they're trying to get through me to Boyfriend.' You thoguht.

"I need to work, please excuse me." You smiled and walked off. Once you walked off, the girls glared at you. "What a , she plays hard to get huh?" A girl snarled and watch you go off.

"She was treating our Boyfriends like on TV!" Another hissed. "She better not touch my Donghyun oppa."

You walked back, hearing all the things that the girls said. Tears poured down your cheeks, feeling depresed.

 

---

Okay.. please do not hate me. I hate anti fans like those and I mean it >:O

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333