Was it real ?

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

 A while past and everyone went home. Smiling, you pecked Youngmin's cheek and watch him and the rest walk home.

As you closed the door behind your back, Jinyoung took a glance and smiled.

Once B1A4 arrived home happily, they were all tired out and slept on the dorm's lounge.

But Jinyoung couldn't stop thinking about you and your perfect personality. Even though everyone says, 'EVERYONE IS NOT PERFECT', Jinyoung thought you were.

He shook his head and walked towards his and Sandeul's room. Jinyoung was lucky enough to get the whole room for the night, since Sandeul was sleeping on the mini lounge room.

Jinyoung laid on his bed, further away from the door way and closed his eyes. He slipt his arm underneath his head and sighed.

"I can't go to sleep." He muttered and sat up again. He froze for a few seconds and slumped his back on the bed again.

Still, he thought of you.

Jinyoung let out a frustrated sigh. "Aish!"

He scratched the back of his head and stared out the window. "This will be a long night.." He said to himself. Jinyoung decided to have a cup ofmilk to sleep.

He walked inside the small kitchen and grabbed some milk. He poured some for himself and drank it. When he was done in one gulp, he lowered the cup from his face and gasped.

"Hi Jinyoung oppa!" You giggled. Jinyoung's jaw dropped. "~-~~~~-ah? What are you d-doing here in our dorm?" Jinyoung asked, puting his cup on the counter.

You stepped closer to him, snaking your arms around his neck. His eyes widend. "Y-Yah! What are y-you doing?!" He stuttered.

You smiled brightly up on him. "I love you Jinyoung oppa." You confessed. Before he knew it, you crashed your lips on his. 

"I don't like Youngmin oppa anymore.. I love you." You murrmured against his lips. Those words melted his heart.

Suddenly, you were gone.

Jinyoung blinked and looked at his posture. He was standing up straight with his arms in front of him, pretending to hug someone's waist.

"Oh my gosh! It was a freaken day dream!" He growled and banged on the kitchen counter.

"Shut up hyung.!" CNU shouted. Jinyoung glared at him as CNU went back into deep slumber.

Jinyoung sighed and quickly washed the cup that he drnk from and went back to his and Sandeul's room.

"Darn.. I thought it was real.." He wisphered and held his hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat faster than usual.

 

---

4MINUTES 2ND ANIVERSARY!! >:D

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!! :)

 

LOLS, random much  ?

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^