Tired

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

"What time is it.." You yawned, covering your mouth with your hand. "Hmm.. it's eleven. Still early and you're tired?" Youngmin smiled. You weakly nodded.

"Did you get to sleep alot last night?" Hyunseong asked. You shook your head. "Aigoo... she's not even saying anything to us now." Jeongmin pouted and your hair.

Your eyes widend.

"Woah... not the hair." You said as you toppled down from Jeongmin's lap and onto the carpet. Jeongmin smiled. "You still tired?" He asked. The guys looked at you.

"Neh.." You wisphered while you rubbed your eyes. You only slept for around 4 hours. No one sleeps for 4 hours... right?

The boys looked at each other and sighed. "Let's get you upstairs." Donghyun said and held out his hand. You warily looked at it and smiled.

You grabbed it and Donghyun pulled you up. "Thanks." You muttered. You started walking as the six boys followed you from behind.

When you reached the stairs, you started bumping into walls while you walked up. "Clam down ~~~~-ah! You might break the wall!" Kwangmin said and pulled your arm.

"Sorry.." You said. You didn't want to talk much, since your mouth was tired from all the talking. When the 7 of you reached your room, Jeongmn opened the door for you.

You smiled and walked in. "Thank you."

You jumped on your bed, face flat. Kwangmin chuckled. "Oi, go to bed properly, you're such a baby." Kwangmin said. You rolled your eyes. "I'm so tired.." You groaned.

"Come on big baby." Youngmin smiled and picked you up like bridal style. You blushed and quickly held onto his neck. Youngmin slid you inside the covers of the bed.

"Thanks guys.." You smiled. You snuggled into the warm and cuddly pillows that were next to you. The boys didn't do anything. They were still surrounding you. You blinked.

 "What are you guys still doing here for?" You asked. "We'll wait for you until you sleep.. then we'll go." Hyunseong smiled. You giggled and nodded.

After a few minutes, you were 'deeply asleep.' Donghyun sighed. "I hope she's still going to accept us.."

"Goodnight.. wait- goodmor- no.... Sleep tight ~~~~-ah.." Minwoo smiled and kisse your cheek.

Donghyun kissed your forehead. Kwangmin kissed the other side of your cheek. Jeongmin kissed your nose. Hyusneong kissed the side of your lips as Youngmin kissed your temple. 

You slightly smiled as the boys kissed you.

'Maybe.. I've allready fallen for them....'

 

---

Sorry for not updationg much!! );

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333