Kitchen Accident

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

"Hmm.." Jinho glared at the six innocent looking boys in front of him. "Can you stop staring at them?" You snapped. Jinho frowned.

"They might treat you badly ~~~~-ah!" He fought. You shook your head with a small smile. "They're good.. all good!" You grinned. Jinho sighed.

"Don't you guys need to go home?" You asked and turned towards Boyfriend. "Manager-hyung doesn't mind if we stay here a bit longer.." Donghyun said. You nodded.

"I'm goin' up.." Jinho said and glanced at Boyfriend. They smiled towards him. Jinho rolled his eyes and walked upstairs.

"Is your brother always like this?" Youngmin asked you. You shook your head. "He's just like this because you made him jealous." You said. Jeongmin burst out into laughter.

"He really did get jealous!" He laughed. You laughed along with him and the other guys. "Do you guys wants some snacks?" You asked as you stood up. 

"YES!" They shouted playfully. You laughed and walked inside the kitchen. You opened the tall pantry. You sighed as you saw all the packets of chips on the top of the pantry. You reached for it, but never got it.

You jumped as high as you can, but stil couldn't reach it. You jumped again and tripped on your own foot. You were waiting for your back to land on the clod hard floor.. but it never came.

You oepedn your eyes and blushed.

"Are you okay?" Minwoo asked. His arms were around your small waist. you blushed harder as he leaned closer, looking at you face. "Uhh-"

"You look like you're having a fever." Minwoo frowned and touched your forehead with his palm. You forze. Minwoo pouted. "What are you trying to get?" He asked and pulled you up to stand straight.

"Ch-Chips.." You stuttered. Suddenly, your waist felt heavy without Minwoo's arms around it. You shivered.

Minwoo reached out for the chips on the top and took it. "Here." He smiled and gave it to you. Your heart skipped a beat.

"YAH."

You and Minwoo turned around. Jinho watched what happened and stared at Minwoo. Minwoo dashed into the lounge room. You sighed.

"You're such a meanie." You glared at him. "Yeah.. I'm the big bad bully." He smirked and patted your head. You smiled and skipped into the lounge room.

 

---

Sorry if this chappie is short!! ):

Please comment and subscrobe!!
Thank you!! ^^

 

<333