Finding

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

Jinyoung hurried back to your cabin. He bursts into your room.

"YOUNGMIN!" Jinyoung shouted while panting. Youngmin's eyes widend. "Yeah hyung?" He asked calmly. Jinyoung's heart raced.

He pulled Youngmin's arm outside the cabin. "We'll be back ~~~~." Jinyoung smiled. You nodded and stayed on your bed.

Youngmin turned to Jinyoung, "Yes hyung?" He asked. Jinyoung took a deep breath.

"Jiae's... going to kill ~~~~." He explained. Youngmin froze, but softened. "Hyung, you're crazy. No one would want to kill ~~~~." Youngmin frowned.

Jinyoung shook his head. "I'm serious! I heard them talking about ~~~~! Jiae want's to kill ~~~~ just to get through you!" Jinyoung yelled. Youngmin narrowed his eyes on his hyung.

"Jiae?" He asked. Jinyoung nodded. "Who else would kill someone just to be your girlfriend?" Jinyoung asked. Youngmin flinched. 'Jiae would.'

Youngmins heart broke. Seeing you dead, would kill him as well.

"Alright, should we kill Jiae first?" Youngmin asked. Jinyoungs eyes nearly popped out. "No no no. We can't kill somebody! We're celebrities!" Jinyoung hissed.

While the two guys talked, you were waiting paticently in your cabin. You looked at your leg and frowned. You moved it a little bit and twitched. "Oww.."

You took your phone out of your pocket and read what time it was. 6:34pm

You sighed and slipped your phone back in your pocket. "Everyone's having dinner now.." You said sadly. You wanted to be with everyone, even thought you're hurt.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps outside. Smiling, you placed both your palms on the wall for support. You opened the door. Your eyes widend.

"I told you we're going to get you at night.." Jiae smirked, pulling your hair. You screamed with pain and tears dropped down the floor.

On the other side of the cabin, Youngmin and Jinyoung froze. "Did you just... hear something?" Youngmin asked.

Then they heard another scream.

"~~~~~!!!" They both screamed, running back towards the cabin. They burst into the room. There was no sight of you.

All they could see were blood stains on the bed.

"No..." Youngmin cried. Jinyoung looked around the cabin. He couldn't find you.

"!" Youngmin growled. He and Jinyoung ran around the whole camp sight. Luckily, they both bumped into thier friends. 

"What happened?!" Jinho asked. "~~~~.. kidnapped.." Youngmin panted. "WHAT!?!"

 

---

Sorry for the late update!! D; I'm really sorry!! I bought the f(x) 'Hot Summer' poster!! ^^

I'm waiting for another subscriber... :D

 

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! :)