This Weird Guy

Lucky in Love

Shinhye and Yonghwa left already for Yonghwa umma's birthday but JB decided to stay in the cafe with Sora.

"OMO! Do you know this guy?!" Sora's mom was surprised to see her daughter with her customer.

"I've been wanting to ask the same question." Sungmin said.

"Umma, Sungmin Oppa, this is JB. He's Shinhye and I's new classmate." Sora introduced JB.

JB stood up. "Annyoung haseyo Mrs. Kang, Sungmin-sshi." and he bowed his head.

"Annyoung haseyo JB-sshi." Sora's mom said and asked him to sit down. "Thank you for always visiting our cafe. Do you need something?"

"Don't bother umma." Sora interfered. "JB's leaving anyway."

To everyone's surprised, Sora's mom hit her in the head lightly.

"Where's your manners young lady?!" she said. "Don't mind her, JB. You can stay as long as you want... and tell me if you need anything."

"Komawo Omoni."

"So..." Sungmin started his question and sat beside Sora. "You really like Auntie's cookies and hot choco right?"

"Ne." JB answered shyly. "My mom used to bake me cookies and make me a cup of coco when I was little but as I grow, my mom got very busy in bussiness and stop baking. So she just bought some in the grocery store."

JB saw Sora staring at him while he was talking.

"Ya... you don't have to pity me. Besides, I grew up to be a very handsome man right?"

"I can't believe this guy!" Sungmin said laughing.

"I know right Oppa!" Sora answered back. "But he's really smart, huh. He helps me in some of our assignments."

JB blushed when he heard that Sora is bragging about him.

"Plus, he's really good in English."

"Komawo JB-sshi for helping Sora in school." Sora's mom held JB's hand.

"It's what friends do Omoni." JB answered.

"Just  tell us if you need anthing. We're family now."

Meanwhile. :)

"Your umma's really kind." JB said as he and Sora are walking to the bus stop. He's going home and Sora came to walk with him to the bus stop.

"Ne. She treats Shinye and Yongwa like her own children too."

"I think he likes me as son-in-law." JB joked that made Sora looked at him like she's disgusted.

"Seriously JAE BUM IM?!"

JB laughed real hard until he noticed that Sora is still holding her phone. She's been holding it for ages.

"Your waiting for a call right?" JB said all ouf a sudden. "Perhaps from Leeteuk Park?" I was supposed to be his' joke but Sora's answer startled him.

"OMO! How did you know? Are you also a fortune teller?!"

"Of... Of course I am! See.. I told you I will help you." JB said stuttering because of surprise. He felt like he's chest is going to burst because of it.

What's this. He thought to himself and put his right hand to his chest.

"We met him this afternoon." Sora started talking. "At first Shinhye and I saw a riot on the ground level of our building and then Leeteuk... i mean Oppa... called me and gave me this." She showed JB her bunny-ice cream dust stopper. "Pretty, right?"

JB nodded his head. "Really beautiful."

He shook his head when he realized that he's staring not on the dust stopper but on Sora's face! And the "Really beautiful" comment he made refers to Sora.

"You... you call him Oppa?"

"Ne. He asked me to call him that. That's super right!" Sora was really happy telling him what happenned. "Do you think it's because of the bracelet? It's so... unbelievable."

"Why unbelievable? You're fun to be with, smart and beautiful... even I would fall for....." JB's eyes grew bigger.

What in the world am I saying?!

Sora stared at him when he stop talking.

JB forced a laugh. "I'm just kidding. Of course it's because of the bracelet! Who would fall for a guy-like-girl like you."

Sora glared at him and punch him lightly in the arm.

"See! Your strenght is for a man!"

"I just can't believe what happenned. It's like I'm dreaming." Sora smiled at JB.

He could see her dimples now. He unconsciously smile because of it and shook his head again when he realized it.

What is she doing to me?!

"Go back now." he said to Sora and ran as fast as he could, away from her.

He stopped when he reached the bus stop. JB sat for a while to catch his breath.

This can't be... I shouldn't fall in love with her... She likes someone else...