The Contract.

Lucky in Love

"So you're pretending we just met." Sora said while staring directly at Leeteuk who was sitting across her. Dalhee and Secretary Song went out of the office.
 

Leeteuk clasped his hands and looked at Sora. "Are you really this disrespectful to your agency's executive?"
 

Sora rolled her eyes. "There he goes again, pretending. So, the Park Group is now interested in entertainment agency too? What happened to President Yoo and CEO Lee?" she mentioned the previous owner of the agency.
 

"I forced them to sell it to us and no, it's just me who's interested." he answered. "Tell me. Why were you drunk last night? Who made you drink like that?"
 

"It was Shinhye and Yonghwa's engagement. The mood was nice so we four started to drink a little and it got out of hand."
 

"Out of hand." Leeteuk repeated and leaned his back on the chair. "I don't want this to happen again." he's serious.
 

Sora nodded her head. "I promised."
 

Leeteuk smiled that made Sora blushed. He pulled an envelope from his desk, pulled the papers inside it and gave it to Sora.
 

"W-what's this?" Sora asked while scanning the papers. It reads contract. "Contract? But I already signed."
 

"You did. But with the previous management."
 

Sora nodded her head. She reminded herself that it's a new management. "Yah! But you fired Manager Joon Ma!"
 

"I did." he answered simply.
 

"And may I know why you did that, Mr. CEO?!" Sora's eyes narrowed as she looked at Leeteuk. He felt uneasy because of it.
 

"Yah! I have my reasons!" he shouted.
 

"Then tell me!" she shouted back.
 

"Aissh, this woman's temper." he whispered. "First, he yelled at you last night. I can't forgive that." he spilled it out.
 

Sora's expression soften. "But, it's my fault."
 

"I don't care! I don't want anyone shouting at my woman!" he said. "Second, you run around calling him 'Joon Oppa' 'Joon Oppa!" he said immitating Sora's voice. "I should be the only 'Oppa' for you. Run around again calling other man your oppa and you'll be dead! Third is that he's a man, fourth is he's a man and fifth is he's a man! I just don't want any other guy around you. It makes me want to throw bricks at them!"
 

"Sign it." Leeteuk said and gave her a ballpen but Sora was still reading the paper he handed. "Yah! You're offending me! How come that you didn't want to sign the contract I spent the night making?!"
 

Sora didn't gave him an answer. Instead, she busied herself reading the contract until her eyes grew wide when she saw something.
 

"Whenever there's an event that the artist is invited whether personal or work related, the CEO must know first. The artist cannot attend if the CEO said NO. The CEO must accompany the artist to the event." she read it loud. "What does that even mean?!"
 

"That means that you need to tell me first wherever you are going and I'll go with you."
 

"But-"
 

"No but's. I'm your CEO." Leeteuk smirked when he saw Sora pouted and turned her attention back at the paper.
 

"Modelling, Pictorials, CFs and Endorsements are allowed ONLY if there's no male partner. What the heck?!"
Leeteuk nodded his head. "I think you had enough with partners during the past. You must shine on your own now - without the help pf other man."

 

"Yah! I think you're just jealous!"
 

"Jealous? Who? Me?" Leeteuk said and shook his head. "Who I am gonna be jealous of? Seungwon Cha? Won Bin? Choi Min? Hyunjoong Kim? Juhwan Im? or that bratt Seungho Yoo who just kissed you in front of the live audiences? Oh, wait. I just remembered he's your ideal type." he said sarcastically.
 

Hearing those names came out of Leeteuk's mouth made Sora realized that he's not just jealous, he's SERIOUSLY jealous.
 

"It's just a movie promotion. It was all written in the script." she confessed. Leeteuk didn't answer so Sora went back reading the contract.
 

"Movie and Drama Projects are allowed." Sora became excited. "Only if you will be the female third wheel?!"
 

"Yes. It means you're the one who will always have the one-sided and unrequited love." he said smiling.
 

"Yeah, I know. But why? Why not the lead?"
 

"Because the male and the female lead usually falls for each other while acting lovingly to each other. Besides, the third wheel always got the symphathy."
 

Sora agreed with him this time. She felt that she can't act that she like's someone when she doesn't really like him. While reading, Sora's cheeks blushed and he noticed it.
 

"Why are you blushing?"
 

"Kissing scenes, whether on the lips or cheeks is strongly prohibited. Intimate scnes are strongly discouraged too. However, the CEO is free when the artist need a practice partner. No charged." Sora blushed as she reads it loud. "Mini skirts, shorts, hanging shirts or any clothes that shows skin are allowed only when the CEO is watching!"
 

Leeteuk blushed too. He started to cough and pretended to be clearing his throat.
 

"ert!"
 

"Just sign it!" Leeteuk put the ballpen in Sora's hands and forced her to sign.
 

Sora signed it afterwards. "Why am I signing so many papers?!"
 

Leeteuk quickly grabbed the papers and put it back in the envelope. He sat at the white sofa afterwards.
 

"Sora-ya, please put this file in my drawer."
 

Sora stood up and grabbed the envelope in his hands. She walked to the desk and pulled the drawer. A sapphire blue box appeared in front of her. Leeteuk walked closer to her and asked her to open the box.
 

"W-why?" she asked hesitantly.
 

"That's the only thing I got for you from New York. Open it. I hope you'll like it."
 

As Sora opened the box, she saw a crown-designed diamond ring inside. Leeteuk got the ring and slid it in her finger. He kissed it before clasping it with his own hand.


 

"O-oppa." she mumbled. "Few years ago, you already gave me a ring."
 

"I know." Leeteuk said and removed the thick scarf around his neck. Sora saw the ring he gave him hanging as a pendant on his necklace. "I wanted to give this back to you but I thought that I should give you a new one that is fitted for a queen like you. From now on, you're not my Madamme Kang but the queen of my life."
_________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! I hope you like my updates.
-christine xoxo