At School.

Lucky in Love

Semestral Break was over. Classes resumed and students were back in there classroom, including Leeteuk, Sora and their friends.

"I'll see you later." Leeteuk said as Sora prepared to get off his car infront of the convenience store, two blocks away from their school. Sora asked him to keep their relationship a secret for the mean time. Though he didn't want it, he just agreed and trusted his girlfriend.

Sora nodded and kissed him softly in the cheeks. "Later at 5pm. Here, Master."

Her boyfriend blushed but get a hold of himself when he heard the door of his car, which means Sora got off already. He quickly put the glass window down. "Go in first. I'll be looking after you. I love you, Madamme Kang."

Sora smiled and waved at his boyfriend. She was now convinced that she's one of the world's luckiest girlfriend because of Leeteuk.

If only I could tell the whole world that you're mine... You're too perfect and I don't want to be your only flaw.

_________________________________________________________________________

Classes are back to normal again. The teacher came and left afterwards, leaving his lessons written on the black board. Since JB is in the same class as Sora and Shinhye, he noticed something odd happenned in the classroom.

When the Mr. Yang, the English teacher, asked someone to distribute the photocopies of their lesson, Dohwi Cha - the class president, picked Sora to do it. And when he left, she asked Sora to erase the black board.

Another thing happenned when Ms. Kim, their Physics teacher, asked a very hard question and Dohwi Cha pointed Sora to answer it. Poor Sora stood up slowly but with Shinhye's help, she got it right.

Could it be? JB whispered at himself as he stared at Sora.

_________________________________________________________________________

The school bell rang as a sign that classes for that day was over. As soon as the teachers came out of the classroom, the students ran their way out of the room.

"Sora Kang, stay behind and help us clean up." Dohwi Cha ordered Sora with her strong, loud voice. She got Shinhye and JB's attention.

"Ya, Dohwi Cha! You've been ordering Sora all day to erase the boards and fix everything up and now you're gonna ask her to clean with you?!" Shinhye protested.

"Why?! Can't the class president order someone to do her task?!" Dohwi said with her eyes glaring at Shinhye.

"You have to meet your gayageum instructor, right? Go. Don't worry about me." Sora said. "Oppa's waiting for me at the convenience store." she whispered at Shinhye's ears.

"Arasso." Shinhye gave Sora a hug. She saw Yonghwa standing outside their classroom. "Yonghwa is here so I will go now. But don't forget to call me."

Sora nodded and saw JB behind them. "JB-ah, are you going home too?"

"Ne." he flashed his sweet smile.

The three of them left leaving the jolly Sora behind.

_________________________________________________________________________

Including Sora, there were 4 girls left in the classroom. Sora busied herself in sweeping the floor and arranging the chairs while Dohwi and the other girls were busy laughing and putting make up on their faces.

"Excuse me, Dohwi-ah." Sora said. "We're actually done cleaning, so if there isn't anything to do, I'll go ahead."

Dowhi stood up from her seat. "Actually, there's something I want to ask you if it's ok."

"Sure. What is it?"

"This." Dohwi handed the brooms, dustpans and rag. "Bring this to the ahjumma in the storage room. You know where it is right?"

Sora nodded while smiling. The storage room was located at the basement of their buiding. Sora's been there for a few times already. She quickly grabbed the cleaning materials and head out of the room. She reached the cleaning room in no time.

"Ahjumma! Ahjumma!" but no one answered. Sora slowly twisted the door knob and found out that no one's there. She decided to put the cleaning materials by herself but when she's just few steps away from the door, the door slammed loudly. Sora ran towards the door and heard that someone locked it.

"Excuse me! Someone's in here! Please open the door!" Sora tried her best to shout out loud but no one opened the door.

_________________________________________________________________________

JB still feels uneasy. He told Shinhye and Yonghwa that he forgot something in his locker and asked them not to wait for him and leave the school without him. But in fact, he was worried about Sora. He's on his way up on the stairs when she heard Dohwi Cha and her friends laughing. He hid and listened to their conversation.

"You're brilliant Dohwi-ah!" JB heard.

"Of course. That girl... she deserves it! Where did she get that nerves to date Leeteuk Oppa?!" Dohwi said. "Now she can use that nerve to escape from the storage room!"

JB's eyes widened because of what he heard. He quickly ran as fast as he could, looking for the cleaning ahjumma. Luckily, he found her not far from where he hid.

"Ahjumma, please... come.. with me!" JB was still catching his breath but he managed to pull the cleaning lady down to the storage room. "My friend... she was locked inside!"

"Aigoo. You know nothing but to make things hard for me." Ahjumma whined but she still came with JB.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sora could feel the sweat flowing in her face. She lost all her energy shouting for help but no one came. It's already past 5 and she thought that Leeteuk might be worried about her. She can't call him nor anyone else because there's no phone signal inside the room. The only thing that made Sora feel comfortable was the tiny lightbulb in the ceiling.

"Atleast it's not dark in here." Sora tried to smile and comfort herself when she heard the door knob twisted and soon the door opened.

"Sora-ya!" JB appeared as soon as the door was opened.

"JB!" Sora ran as fast as she could. She was afraid of being locked again.

_________________________________________________________________________

"H-how did you know I was there?" Sora asked JB. Sora's on her way to the convinience store while JB's on her way home.

"I heard Dohwi Cha and her friends. I know you know why she did this."

Sora shook her head. "No. Dohwi is Shinhye and I's friend. I know she can't do it to me. M-maybe the wind blew and the door slammed and it auto-locked. T-that's what happened. B-but JB-ah, can I ask you a favor?"

JB looked at Sora's eyes without saying any word.

"What hapenned today, let's just keep it a secret. I don't want anyone to worry."

"Ok, but just for now. If hyung found out and asked me, then I'll tell him."

"Ya, what are you two talking about?" Leeteuk came out of his car. Since they were busy talking, they didn't notice that they were in the convenience store already.

"Anyoung, hyung." JB raised his hand as a sign of his hello while Sora ran towards her Oppa.

"Mianhe Oppa. JB and I were assigned to clean the classroom that's why I came late. Did you wait long?"

"Aniyo." he gently held Sora's hands and led her to his car's passenger seat. "Come with us, JB-ah."

JB shook his head. "I have somewhere to go to, hyung. I'll come next time."

_________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk's car was already out of his sight but JB was still staring at the road.

"So where is this i have somewhere to go to?"

JB was startled and he almost jumped when he heared someone speak beside him. It was Jihye Park.

"What are you doing here? Is startling someone your talent?" JB said.

"I'm here to see you." Jihye said.

"Why?"

"I came to tell you that.. I like you! I don't care if you like someone else but I'll gonna stick with you until the only person you see is me."

JB was dumb founded. He didn't know what to say and do. He didn't expect to hear a confession from Jihye.

"Jihye-ah." JB tried to speak but Jihye put her hands at her ears, refusing to listen to him.

"Don't. I just said it because my chest was hurting. But now that I said it all, I feel free. I'm not going to bother you nor asking you to like me back. I'll just... stay beside you until you realized that the one for you is me."

To JB's surprise, Jihye ran after her confession. A sincere smile flashes on JB's face. No doubt, Jihye made his heart flutter.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Omo Oppa! It's so beautiful!" Sora was so amazed at the strawberry fields in front of her. Leeteuk brought her to this fields because he knew that she'll like it.

"Right. It's beautiful." Leeteuk said but he was staring at Sora's face.

"But Oppa, you don't have to. You don't need to do surprises and events for me. It makes me feel guilty."

"Don't be." Leeteuk pinched her cheeks. "I'm doing this for myself. I'm doing this because this is all I wanted to do. But first you have to tell me what did you do with JB."

Sora smiled at him. She was about to run at the fields but her hands were still clasped with Leeteuk's. He pulled her towards him while Sora rolled on his arms. She was surprised when her lips met his's! Their eyes widened but Sora slowly closed her eyes as she feel Leeteuk slowly kissing her lips. That was her first kiss. Slowly, he put her arms around his neck while his arms embraced Sora's body.

_________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Kim, the Park's secretary, waits patiently at the airport. With him are 2 large built, male body guards. Few minutes later, the one he's waiting for arrived. He ran toward him and instructed the body guards to get the luggages.

"How was the flight, Chairman Park?" Mr. Kim asked.

Chairman Park looked at him like he's annoyed. "Mr. Kim, when did you changed? You didn't tell me about Leeteuk dating someone. I had to heard it from the other people!"

"I'm sorry Chairman Park." Mr. Kim bent his head.

Chairman Park lifted his hand, his way of saying "Enough."

"I came to Korea to fix this mess."

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long update. Promise to update soon and add some pictures for this new characters. Thanks for reading! :)