Teuk's Big Day

Lucky in Love

Another long-er update. :)

Sora was on her way to The Park Groups Event Centre where Leeteuk's Birthday will be held. Leeteuk sent one of his drivers to fetch and take Sora to the place. And there she is, sitting alone in the back seat with her hands getting cold because of nervousness. She took a deep breath and close her eyes. She recalled what happened that morning. Everything just went so fast. Sora woke up because of Shinhye's video call.

"Oh, I see you just woke up. It's a relief because I thought you would never get any sleep because today is your first love's birthday." Shinhye said when she picked up the phone.

"Aniyo! I tried to calm myself to get some sleep but it took me hours. It's already 6 in the morning when I fell asleep." she said. "I'm so nervous!"

"Mianhe Sora-ya." Shinhye said. "I wish I could go with you but-"

"Don't be." Sora cut in. "It's me who should be sorry. Today is also your gayageum recital. I promised to be there but now I can't. Mianhe, Shinhye-ah."

Shinhye smiled at her. "I know he makes you float in hapiness and that's important than any gayageum recital."

"Gomawo Shinhye-ah. Don't worry. I'll make it up to you next time."

"You don't have to. Just don't be nervous and be yourself. Don't worry because anything you'll wear will look good on you because you're beautiful. Promise me you'll enjoy yourself, arasso?"

That's all and they hang up. Sora had her meal and took a bath. When she returned to her room, she noticed the long, black tube gown placed in her bed. Beside it is a pair of black shoes. Sora carefully sat at the bed and let her finger run through the gown when her omma spoke.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Of course, omma! I just don't like it, I love it!" Sora answered in excitement.

"Then what are you waiting for. Put it on!"

Sora's mom helped her in putting the gown and the shoes on. She even put some light make-up on her daughter's face that made Sora more beautiful. She also fix her hair. Sungmin later knocked on Sora's room to inform that the car had arrived.

"Omma, Gomawo for everything." Sora said.

Her mom showed her a warm smile while tapping her shoulders. "This is all your appa's idea. He wanted you being in this event to be perfect. He may be cold but he loves you the most."

Sora's eyes became teary when she heard what her mom said.

"Omo, don't cry! You'll ruin your make-up! Let's go out now."

Sora and her mom walked out of the room. There, Sora saw her appa. She run towards him and gave him a tight hug. She planted a soft kiss on her father's cheeks. "Gomawo Appa. You're the best!"

"Miss Kang, we're here." The driver told Sora that made her stop thinking about her family. She looked around and saw that they reached the event centre. A woman in black blazer and skirt came out of the building, open the door and help Sora get out of the car.

 

"Please come with me." she said. Sora followed her. She could feel her heart beats faster and faster. With a few steps, they reached the place where Leeteuk's party is being held. The usherette left Sora alone.

The Park Group Event Centre is really amazing, Sora thought. Though it is placed indoor, the setting makes you think that you're outdoor and one with the nature. There are trees everywhere and even ponds and falls inside. The chair and the table is covered with black linen.

While she was alone, Sora looked around. There's a lot of people in Teuk's party. Some were actors and actresses, while others are singers and from an idol group. Some came from their school but most were aged men which Sora believed were CEOs from certain company. While looking around, she spotted Leeteuk.

He was extra handsome today. His clothes made him look like some royalty member. He was talking to a middle-aged man but obvioulsy, he wasn't really listening. His eyes were searching... until their eyes met. He waved his hands at her and smile. He excused himself and walked towards her. Sora thought that her heart was gonna explode that time.

"You're really beautiful today, Sora-ya." Leeteuk said now that they were together.

"You're handsome too. You looked like a prince." Sora said shyly, her cheeks turning red.

Leeteuk playfully cupped her blushing cheeks. "If I am a prince, then you're my princess." he said. "Sora-ya, do you know there's a lot of police here. You wanna know why?" he whispered to Sora's ears.

"Wae?" she innocently asked.

"They're here to catch you." he said. "For stealing my heart away."

"Oppa, stop joking!" What Sora felt that time was different from what she said. "Happy Birthday Oppa!"

"Gomawo Sora-ya."

Their conversation was interupted when some man in black coat came to greet Leeteuk. He said he's Mr. Lee, the manager of Mercedes Benz Korea.

"We want to give this to you, Mr. Park. Happy Birthday!" he gave him a key. "We send the car to you house."

"Gomawo Mr. Lee, but you don't have to."

"Just this once, please accept this. For without Chairman Park's investment, we are nothing." he said.

"Okay. Then, thank you." Mr. Lee left leaving Sora and Teuk alone again.

"All the gifts from today's party will go straight to charity." Leeteuk said. "Besides, there's only one thing I ever want." he looked at Sora with meaningful eyes and smile. Sora felt that it's really awkward she started to ask some silly questions.

"H-how did you know these celebrities?" Sora avoided his gaze but instead focused their eyes on some of them. Celebrities such as Hyun Bin, Ha Ji Won, Jo In Sung, Song Ji Hyo, Joo Won, Lee Seunggi and a lot more were present that night.

"My grandpa. He expanded the business by investing in some talent agencies. Do you want to meet them? Who do you want to meet?"

Sora's eyes grew wide because of happiness. "Really? I get to meet them?" she said. "I always wanted to meet Hyun Bin. He's so handsome and so my favorite."

Leeteuk felt uneasy. He could feel his blood boiling again. One thing for sure, he's jealous!

"When do I get to meet him?" Sora asked with her puppy eyes but Leeteuk just smiled at her.

Never Sora Kang. Never.

His boiling temperature was relieved when he felt someone tap his shoulder. It's JB.

"Happy Birthday Hyung!" they hugged.

"Glad you came."

"Of course." JB answered and saw Sora is with his hyung. "Oh, Sora-ya is here too." JB couldn't do anything but keep in his self whatever praises he have for Sora's appearance that night.

Beautiful. So beautiful.

They saw a group men coming toward them. They are the famous global stars, Super Junior and TVXQ. The members present are Siwon Choi, Donghae Lee, Ryeowook Kim and the Changmin, from TVXQ.

Omo! Super Junior and Changmin!

"Happy Birthday Mr. Leeteuk Park." Donghae greeted Teuk while offering a handshake.

"Gomawo." Teuk replied. "Thank you for coming. I know you are all busy but you made time for tonight's event."

Both Leeteuk and JB noticed that the group's member, Changmin, was staring at Sora for a long time.

"And who is this charming princess here?" Changmin was quick. He held Sora's hand and kissed them which made Leeteuk and JB burned in anger.

"Ya!" they both shouted.

"Changmin-ssi, I know Mr. Soo Man Lee will not be very happy if Chairman Park will pull out all his investments in the agency." Leeteuk said staring directly in his's eyes.

"Hyung, don't make a scene. There are lots of reporters." Ryeowook whispered at him.

The group left them and mingled with other celebrities.

"Are you OK, Sora-ya?" Leeteuk asked while Sora nodded.

After a few minutes, everyone was asked to sit down for the party was about to formally start. Leeteuk, JB and Sora sat together. From the screen prepared, a video message from Leeteuk's grandpa was shown. First, he asked for his grandson's forgiveness for not being in his special day. Next was telling everybody how proud he and how Leeteuk is his pride and glory. Last is showing his gift to him, a resort in Busan. Everyone in the party was amazed at Chairman Park's gift to his grandson.

After the message was shown, Leeteuk stood up to give his thanks to those who came to celebrate.

"It's very heart-warming to see you guys here, despite the cold weather outside. It makes me feel that I am really special. Thank you so much." he bowed his head. "I would also like to take this opportunity to introduce you to someone special to me."

JB looked at Sora since he knew that it is Sora whom his hyung is talking about. Sora looks nervous.

Leeteuk pulled something from his pocket. He opened it and showed everyone the ring in it. "This belongs to the girl I truly love, care and respect for. I promised her I will wait until she's ready and right now I want to reassure that to her. The girl I love-----" Leeteuk was dumbfounded when he saw the one who just came in the venue.

It's Eunhye Yoon, his first love.

- - - -

Good day! This is Christine. Thanks for reading. :) I put TVXQ's Changmin here because I read from somewhere that her ideal girl is Sora. Please don't hate me for making him and Yoon Eun Hye look bad here. Hope you understand. :)