Sora'S Heartache

Lucky in Love

"Leeteuk Oppa!" Sora was shocked to see him.

Could it be that the one following me is Oppa?

"Are you hurt, Sora-sshi?" he asked.

She shook her head and go her eyes focused on his lips. "He got thin, pink lips." she thought to herself. Then she shook her head real hard when she realized she's staring at his lips and she's on top of him for too long already. She hurriedly stood up and offered to help Leeteuk but he refused.

"Oppa, mianhe... for the trouble." she said.

"Be careful." he turned his back to Sora. He was indeed cold towards her. What Sora doesn't know is that Teuk is in pain too for ignoring her.

"Mianhe Sora-ya. It's just that Oppa is a coward... A coward to tell you how I feel because I'm scared to lose you... I might die from loneliness if even you will leave me. So now, I should forget this feelings I have." Leeteuk thought to himself.

Sora was confused. "What's this? Did I do something wrong to him? Go ask him Sora Kang!" she thought to herself.

Sora saw that teuk is already far away from where she is standing.

"Oppa!" she ran and grabbed Leeteuk's arms when she reached him. Sora was surprised to see the sadness in his eyes."Leeteuk Oppa, did I do something wrong? Why do you keep on avoiding me?"

Teuk's actions shocked Sora. He removed Sora's hands in his arms and instead clasped his fingers to Sora's. Afterwards, he pulled Sora and they ran off together.

"Oppa! Oppa! Wait!... Please... let's stop first!" Teuk heard her say and he stopped.

There's a lot of things bugging him in his mind that's why he forgot that he dragged Sora along with him. Running is his way of relieving stress. He runs and exercises in the morning that's why he doesn't feel tired even after running that far. But how about Sora? Leeteuk looked at her and saw that she is having a hard time breathing maybe because the distance they ran together is no joke. Leeteuk looked around and they say that they are in the playground, really far from the bus station where he followed Sora.

"How can I do this to her? Babo! Babo!" he scold himself.

teuk couldn't bear watching Sora having a hard time so he walked in front of Sora, turn around and bend his knees. His back is in front of Sora, ready to give her a pigy-back ride.

"Sora-sshi, please let me give you a lift. It was I who made you----"

"Ani Oppa. I'm fine." she said, but still catching her breath.

Of course, how could just anyone easily hop on one's back. Since Teuk is still irritated to himself, he stretched his arms behind and pulled Sora on the part behind her knees. Sora fell directlt on his back. He quickly lift Sora and stood up.

"Oppa put me down! I'm heavy!"

Teuk didn't listen nor answer. He walked slowly until they saw a bench near the big oak tree. Sora felt a bit awkward because Teuk is not speaking at all. He slowly put Sora on the bench. he bended his knees in front of Sora, removed her shoes and socks and then massage her foot. Leeteuk was so strong that Sora couldn't remove her feet from his hands.

"Oppa stop this!" but then again, he didn't listen. "Leeteuk-sshi! I said stop!"

That's when he stop massaging. He looked at Sora with sadness in his eyes.

"I don't know what it is but I know you're having a hard time right now." Sora said. "But I wanted you to know that I am here. I may not offer you the best solution but I can guarantee you that I am the best in listening."

"Mianhe Sora-sshi." Teuk said, still on his knees. "I hate myself for being so stupid. I dragged you here and brought nothing to you but trouble."

"Aniyo. I always think that the times we spend together are precious."she said smiling. "But you've become strange lately."

"Strange?"

"Oppa, did I do something wrong to you? Why do you keep on avoiding me?"

"You didn't do anything wrong. I am strange because Oppa is confused and needs to forget something."

"Confused? Forgot? What is it Oppa?"

"Oppa is confused with his feelings to someone." he answered.

OMO! Oppa likes someone!

"The truth is, I become strange the moment I met her." Sora saw the brightness in Teuk's eyes when he started talking about "her."

Sora was glad to see Teuk happy but at the same time, in pain because he likes someone else.

"Oppa, I think you really like her. Why not tell her?" she forced herself to smile.

"I do like her." he confessed that made Sora felt like she's been stabbed in her chest. "But I don't know. I don't want to get hurt again."

He must be talking about his past experiences in love. That puts weights to Sora's pain.

"I don't want to be in a relationship anymore but whenever I see her and spends time with her, I forget everything. Whenever I'm with her, creating a more happy and precious memories together are all I wanted." Leeteuk grew his eyes when he heard himself say that.

Mr. Suguen Lee! I found the sign that you were talking about! I found it!

"I'm so happy for you Oppa. The girl is really lucky." she said. Sora stood upfrom the bench and turned her back to Leeteuk because she doesn't want him to see her tears fall.

"You think she's lucky? I'm worried she might not like me."

"Aniyo. You're smart, fun to be with, good looking and the best at anything. Who wouldn't like you? I'm sure. She likes you." Sora saw Teuk's face lit up because of what she said. "But I need to go now Oppa."

"Do you like me, Sora-ya?"

Sora's eyes grew bigger and her heart started to beat fast. She turned her back to see Leeteuk.

"You said who wouldn't like me... that's why I asked." he smiled.

Sora smiled back. "Of course, I like you Oppa."

"That's all I need to know." he said and walked beside the road. "I'll take you home."

Leeteuk called a cab and they sat beside each other in the passenger seat. Few minutes later, they are now in front of Sora's cafe.

"Komawo Sora-ya. I think I will tell her how much I like her as soon as possible." he said and waved his hands before the cab moved fast.

Sora went directly at her room. She didn't have the energy to stay at the cafe. She laid her body in her bed when she felt something inside her pillow. It's her bracelet! She forgot to wear the bracelet because she's in a hurry that morning.

"Could it be that because I forgot to wear you Oppa confessed to me that he likes someone else?" Sora sobbed her face in the pillow.

In the mall. :)

"JB-sshi!" Yonghwa and Shinhye saw JB in a fast food chain alone. He was wearing a pink polo shirt and a white jacket on top and a black pants.

JB smiled and stoop up to welcome Shinhye and Yonghwa. "Where's Sora? She asked me to come and wait for her here."

"Ne. She was supposed to be here but she texted me and said that soemthing came up." Shinhye explained.

"What happenned to her?" JB sounds worried.

"She said that she's with Leeteuk sunbaenim." Yonghwa said smiling. "Do you think sunbae likes her?"

Shinhye pinched him when she saw JB's reaction. He looks dismayed and unhappy to hear the news.

"Did she not text you?"

"I don't know." He get his cellphone from his pocket and saw the message.

JB-ah I wont be able to go to the mall today. I'm with Leeteuk Oppa. See you tommorow. Sora