Hard Time for Teuk

Lucky in Love

Leeteuk Park was having his extra Business and Economics lesson with Mr. Suguen Lee, the university professor, in one of the library rooms. He was listening intently but lost his focused after 30mins of listening.

I miss Sora-ya. I like Sora Kang but I am scared of her leaving me after she found out what I feel for her... scared of  rejection... and getting hurt again...That's why I have been avoiding her lately. I wanted to see and spend time with her but not until my feelings are settled.

His attitude caught the attention of the witty professor who was at that time, talking about stocks and stock holders.

"Mr. Park, progressive and big time business men face the trouble of choosing the right stock holders or business partners." he said. "Just like in love."

That caught Leeteuk's attention.

"I mean in love, you don't just choose anybody. You choose the one you trust and the one you love." he said. "Same goes for the business."

"But what if... just what if... you were fooled before and you doesn't want to get fooled again." Leeteuk said.

"That's when you should just wait for the sign. Besides there's nothing wrong in waiting." Mr. Lee said. "Like in love. You were hurt before and then you met this special girl that turned your world upside down. But you can't confess your feelings to her because you're scared of getting hurt. That's when you wait for the sign. Besides, Mr. Park, there's a saying that it's better to love and get hurt than to never love at all."

"Then maybe not telling her at all is the best way not to get hurt." Leeteuk said.

"Only if you want to stay as miserable as you are right now." Mr. Lee said and later brushed off what he said when he saw Leeteuk glared at him. "I mean... Of course, not telling her is your choice but there's also pain the moment you saw her with another man."

Mr. Suguen Lee was right. Leeteuk thought to himself. He can bear to see Sora beside another man.

"Kamsahamnida Mr. Lee." Leeteuk stood up and head out of the room.

The professor laughed after Teuk went out. "Young master's miserably in love. Who could that girl be?" he whispered to himself.

Leeteuk was about to head out when he saw someone familiar sitting in the table in the middle of the library. It was Sora Kang, the girl he like. He got excited when he saw her and was about to walk towards her when suddenly he was reminded of something he did to her - he kissed her in the cheeks! He even blushed when he thought of what he did. So, he just sat in the table to have a proper view of Sora.

"Omo! I promised Yonghwa to come with him in the mall." Shinhye said to Sora who was busy reading physics book. "Come with us, Sora."

"I'm afraid I can't come. I still need to finish this." she lifted her notebook to show Shinhye the things she needs to do. "But I'll come by the mall after. You go first."

"Are you sure? I can't just leave you here." Shinhye said as she put all her stuffs inside her bag.

"Don't worry. I'll text you when I'm finish here and head over to the mall. Wait for me there." Sora said.

Shinhye Park left the library in hurry because Yonghwa Jung is already waiting outside. After a few minutes, Sora's finished. She gathered all her things and put on her back pack. She carried all the books she borrowed and head to the librarian. Since the books are piled high in Sora's hand, she didn't notice that a tall and large built male student was in line in the librarian's check out desk. She bumped into this the male student that cause all the books to scatter and Sora fell in the ground, sitting. The male student, whose name is Donghee Kim, looked behind with an irritated look on his face.

"Miss, use your eyes! Can't you see I'm standing here! How dare you. My back hurts because of you!" he shouted at Sora.

"Mianada Mister." Sora was busy picking the books on the floor.

"Mianada?! Just mianada?!" The irritated student kicked the books on the floor that Sora picked and piled up.

Sora glared at him.

"What?! You just say sorry and now you're glaring at me?! Hah!" he shouted. "Look at the crazy girl here!" and he pointed at Sora.

What happenned next shocked everyone watching. Leeteuk Park appeared and bend the arms of the male student whose fingers are pointing at Sora. Teuk saw everything. While his left arms are holding the male student, he stretched his right arm to help Sora get up on the floor. Sora reached his hand and stood up. "Are you alright, Sora-sshi?"

Sora-sshi...

"Yes, Oppa. I'm ok." Sora answered and was about to pick the books when Teuk stopped her.

"This man said he's going to pick it up for you, Sora-sshi." Teuk said.

"I never said that!" Donghee said. "Yes! Yes! I'll pick it up for you." he agreed when he felt that Leeteuk is hurting his arms more. "Please release my arms, Sunbae-nim." he cried.

"Sora-sshi still needs an apology from you." Leeteuk said, refusing to let go of Donghee's arms.

"Why? She's the one who bumped into me and hurt my back!"

"Oppa, you don't need to do this." Sora said.

"Sora-sshi just told you she's sorry and what did you do?! Instead of being a man and help her, you kicked her books and even pointed finger at her! Don't you know that Sora-sshi is important to someone! That Sora-sshi is his everything!" Leeteuk shouted that confused Sora.

"Mianada Sora-sshi! Mianada!" Donghee cried because of the pain in his arms Leeteuk is causing. "I'll pick the books for you." Leeteuk released his arms and Donghee picked up the books. He even put the books in the check out desk and hurriedly ran out of the library.

"Komawo Oppa." Sora said to Leeteuk.

"It's nothing. Take care of yourself Sora-sshi." Leeteuk said and head out.

Though confused, Sora head out and walked her way to the bus stop. She promised Shinhye she'll go to the mall. She couldn't stop thinking about Leeteuk and why does he treats her coldly. Sora was walking slowly when she felt that someone is following her but whenever she looks back, no one is behind her. Sora decided to go hid in behind the wall of a boutique. She waited for a few minutes to see if someone suspicious is following her but she see no one that's why she decided to go out. Just then, she bumped (again!) into someone and they both fell in the ground - with Sora on top and the man at the bottom. Their eyes met and Sora knew very well whose eyes does it belongs to.