In his house.

Lucky in Love

Sorry again for this long chapter. Hope you still read it. Promise to make the next chapters shorter. Fighting! ♥

As Sora opens her eyes, she saw two women around her. From what they are wearing, Sora thought that they were the helpers. They seem tensed and do not know what to do. She tried to got up while one of the girls helped her.

An ahjumma came inside the room few seconds after one of the helpers called and informed them that Sora is awake.

"This soup is good for hang-overs, Miss Kang." the ahjumma said. She tried to feed Sora but she insisted that she will do it.

"Excuse me but may I know... where... am.. I?" Sora said slowly as she stood up from the bed and noticed that she's just wearing an underwear and a long pink robe. "And why on earth am I wearing this?!"

The two young helpers laughed but then stopped when the ahjumma glared at them. The ahjumma led Sora to the coffee table and chair. Adjacent to the chair Sora sat in was a big glass window. She slowly pushed the curtains and saw Leeteuk from the outside.

"So this is Oppa's house?!" she said with surprise in her eyes.

The ahjumma nodded slowly.

"Young Master was carrying you on his back when he got home last night, Miss Kang." the younger helper said. "Though he seemed tired, he didn't let anyone carry you."

Sora's cheeks turned red and looked back at Leeteuk. He was wearing a sleeveless top that shows his muscular arms, and a jogging pants. She watched him jogged around the garden with his personal fit instructor. He was sweating but Sora likes what she was watching.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JB was waiting outside the Kang's cafe. He suddenly smiled and waved his hands after seeing the girl get off the cab and walked near him. It was Jihye Park.

"Yah! Who gave you the permission to call me?!" she shouted at him and kicked him in the leg.

"Yah!" he shouted back in surprised. "I'm older than you!"

Jihye rolled her eyes and tucked her arms in front of her.

"Sungmin hyung texted me that there was an emergeny so he and Omoni left last night and went to their province. But everything's ok now. They are on their way back but the store will not be open til tommorrow." JB explained while Jihye still glared at him.

"Aigoo." JB said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Our Younghwa and your Unnie are on a date while Sora-ya is with hyung. Our friends.. they are busy dating... You and I... should we date too?"

Jihye felt like her face and her whole body was burning because of JB. "W-what did you say?! Y-your kidding, right?!"

"Why? Don't tell me you want to date me." JB said and laughed.

It was obvious that she got hurt but she didn't want him to notice. She later scolded herself for being hurt. Instead, she punched him in his arm. "Don't kid around me next time!"

"Arasso!" JB caressed his arm. "Why don't we hang out at the mall? My treat!" JB placed his other arm around Jihye's neck and dragged her along with him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You're really beautiful Miss Kang!" the helper said after seeing Sora in the orange mini-dress. The other helper was busy brushing her long hair.

"Young Master woke up earlier today to pick that dress in the shopping center, Miss Kang." the helper brushing Sora's hair said.

"He did? He really is the best." she said, still admiring the dress. "Anyway, please stop calling me Miss Kang. It reminds me of my teachers, Sora would be fine."

The helpers shook their heads. "We can't, Miss. Young Master will fire us."

Ahjumma came right after and took Sora to the study room. There, she saw Leeteuk. He was reading a book but he stood up and welcomed her with a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodmorning beautiful." he said.

The helpers who came with Sora and the ahjumma looked at each other. They can't believe the sudden change in their young master's attitude. Sora playfully hit him in the arms.

"Why? I'm not joking. You're the most beautiful. Even ahjumma said it." he looked at the helpers and gave him his OK sign which means that they need to leave the study room. They got his sign and left right away. "So what do you want to do today?" he turned to Sora.

"First, I wanted to call Omma. She must be worried since I didn't come home last night." Sora said.

"Omoni knows you're with me." Leeteuk confidently said and took Sora to the couch. He softly laughed as he saw Sora's eye brows arched. "I called her last night to ask her if it's ok for you to spend the night here. I told her you're a bit tired and drowsy that you fell asleep in the car. At first, Omoni was hesitant but then she agreed. She asked me to look after you since she and Sungmin-sshi needs to go to the province."

Sora sat comfortably at the couch after what she heard while Leeteuk smiled at her. He loves seeing her sitting right next to him. He slowly stretched his arms and placed it around Sora's shoulder while she rested her head at his shoulder. They stayed at that position until someone opened the door. Sora jumped in surprise when she saw someone comiing at their direction.

It was Leeteuk's tutor, Mr. Taewong Uhm. He was staring at Sora, seems like he's examining her from head to toe.

"What a pleasant surprise at this early morning, Mr. Park." Mr. Uhm said.

"Yes." Leeteuk said. "This is Sora Kang, my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you Miss Kang." he said and turned to Leeteuk. "Let's start."

Leeteuk nodded as Mr. Uhm walked his way to the table.

"Sora-ya, can you wait for me in your room? I'll go there once I finished this lessons with Mr. Uhm."

Sora smiled sweetly and nodded at him. When she was about to walk out of the room, Leeteuk grab her wrist. When she looked back, she saw his sad expression. Sora immediately cupped his cheeks.

"I promise I won't go anywhere, Oppa. I'll stay in the room and wait for you to come and get me."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When JB and Jihye reached the mall, they first stayed at the book store. JB busied himself reading books while Jihye followed him around. But JB's eyes accidentaly laid on the frowning Jihye. She seems bored while her eyes were red and teary from yawning. He secretly laughed at her.

"Yah! Jihye-ah, follow me." he said and get out of the book store.

Jihye's eyes grew wide when she saw their next stop. The arcade. She ran to her favorite game, the F4 car race. JB followed her and when he saw her staring at the game, he challenged her.

"Are you sure you're challenging me? Hah!" Jihye said. "Never underestimate my ability, you punk!"

"What do you take me for?!" JB said and sat at the player's chair. "Let's bring it on! The loser will do whatever the winner wants."

Jihye quickly sat at the 2player seat. "I won't be defeated by an amateur like you!"

It took 15minutes before JB and Jihye's game ended. A lot of passerby stopped and watched their game. At first, Jihye was winning but the table turned and JB won. She was really dissapointed and devastated.

"Yah, don't be sad. It's just a game." JB tried to cheer her up but she's still sad. They were walking on their way to the bus stop. They stopped when they reached their destination.

While waiting for the bus, she heared him breath deeply. When she looked at him, she saw him smiling.

"Why? What's funny? Are you making fun of me because I lost over you?!"

"Aniyo." he said. "I just wanted to thank you for coming with me. It was fun with you around. Thank you." he said and placed Jihye's hand in the middle of his.

She suddenly felt a little current flowing from his hand to her's while she felt something funny inside her stomach.

"Let's just be happy from now on."

He got her confused.

"I mean, let's forget our feelings for Sora-ya and move on." JB flashed her a smile showing his white teeth. "Especially you. You're a girl for pancake's sake!"

Jihye's eyes narrowed and blurted. "Babo! I like someone else!"

"Seriously?! Tell me! Tell me!" JB was excited to hear the good news.

But instead, Jihye ran and left JB alone in the bus stop.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk lovingly kissed the sleeping Sora's forehead and caressed her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and saw his Oppa beside her in her bed. She consciously looked at the clock placed in the bedside table. It reads 4:30. She jumps off the bed and noticed that it's already getting dark.

"Mianhe Sora-ya." she heard him say. "It took Oppa this long to finish his duties before coming to you that you forgot to eat lunch."

Sora shook her head. "Aniyo. I slept all day long that I forgot to eat. It's not your fault, Oppa. I'll get mad at you if you blame yourself one more time."

Leeteuk stared at her girlfriend and thought that she's really beautiful inside-out. Until he thought of an idea. He slid his hands to Sora's and took her to the kitchen. Luckily, there was only the two of them when they got there. He asked Sora to just sit as he wandered around the kitchen. He gathered tomatoes, ketchup, hotdogs and pasta.

"You will cook, Oppa? Seriously?" Sora asked.

Leeteuk nodded. "I'll going to make you a very good spagetti."

"You know how to cook? That's amazing."

"It's the perks of being the Park's heir." he jokingly said. After that, Leeteuk started to boil the pasta and chopped down the tomatoes. He did the next xtep afterwards. Few minutes later, it's all done.

"Pasta-ala-Leeteuk is done!" he said as he served Sora a plate. She excitedly rolled the fork over the spaghetti and tasted it. Her expressions changed as is she tasted something bitter.

Leeteuk, who looked offended, tried to grab Sora's plate but Sora stopped him.

"I'm just joking Oppa!" she said. "This is the best spaghetti ever. Even better than my omma's!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk drove Sora home after eating the spaghetti. Sora's parents and Sungmin were at home but slept early that night. Since she slept all day, Sora wasn't tired at all. She busied herself from studying and opened her room's balcony door when she thought that she needed some fresh air. She was surprised to see Jihye sitting in the beside the door of their close coffee shop. She looks so down. Sora went down to talk to her.

"Jihye-ah." she sat beside the surprised Jihye. "What are you doing here? Your Shinhye Unnie must be very worried."

"I-I'm just thinking, unnie." she said.

"About what? Can I help you with something?" Sora offered her help. Afterall, Jihye was like a baby sister to her.

"Unnie.." Jihye looked directly at her eyes. "I'm confused. I never felt this before." she said as she hit her chest.

Sora immediately stop her from hitting her own chest. "Tell me about it. Unnie will listen."

"Honestly, I feel happy whenever he's around me and I miss him if he's not. I feel sad whenever I saw him sad. I feel like exploading when he's looking at me. I also feel like there's something in my stomach when I see him smile."

"Aigoo. There's nothing wrong with you, Jihye-ah. You're just in-love!" Sora said excitedly. "And I don't see anything wrong with that."

"What I feel right now isn't love. I like you unnie but I never felt this way for you."

"That's because you just love me as your big sister." Sora explained. "And what you have inside this is love for the opposite ." Sora pointed out at Jihye's chest.

"But unnie, please promise me not to tell this to Shinhye unnie."

"Arasso." she agreed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ne, Oppa?" Sora woke up when she heard Super Junior's Mr. Simple. It's her cellphone's ringtone. Leeteuk's calling him at exactly 2am.

"Did I woke you up?" he asked.

"Ne. But it's ok."

"Mianhe." there's a short awkard silence after. "Sora-ya, I've been thinking... Since were dating for quite a long time, how about calling each other with pet names?"

"Oppa, did you call me at this hour for pet names? and did you stayed up all night thinking about pet names?!" she . "I'm actually fine with calling you Oppa but I think pet's name great. Do you have anything in mind?"

"Ne. From now on, you are my Madamme Kang."

"What?! Don't call me that!" she said.

Leeteuk, on the other line laughed. "You should go back to sleep. See you tommorrow. I love you, Madamme Kang."

"I love you too, Master Leeteuk Park."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________