The Jealous Girlfriend.

Lucky in Love

Sorry for this long update. :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Parks was invited by the SJ Entertainment for the launch of it's sister company The Galaxy Entertainment. But since Chairman Park isn't around he asked Leeteuk to attend. He gladly said yes and decided to take Sora with him.

Back at the cafe, Shinhye was re-touching her bestfriend's make-up. Her boyfriend just called her telling her that he's on his way to pick her up.

"Aigoo Shinhye, you really are good at this." Mrs. Kang said praising Shinhye's skills with make-up.

"I always wanted to do this with a sister, Omoni." Shinhye said and looked at Jihye who was sitting beside her. "But my sister is not qualified for make-ups."

Jihye frowned and siped her ice choco instead of arguing with her sister. Not once did she became interested in her sister's girly stuffs.

"That's because Jihye is pretty even without make-up." All of a sudden, JB appeared behind them. His eyes were on Jihye.

"I know Jihye's pretty but are you saying that I'm ugly?!" Sora jokingly said. She stood up and hugged JB. "Where have you been lately? I miss you."

"J-just around." he hugged Sora back while his heart suddenly felt heavy. Sora's hug and words says it all - just friends. "A-are you going on a date with hyung?"

"I don't think so. He said he needs a date for an entertainment agency's launching event." Sora released him. "I'm going to my room. I forgot my bracelet."

Meanwhile, Jihye felt her heart ache when she saw Sora hugged JB. She was jealous, but with who? JB or Sora? Jihye shook her head after. She shouldn't feel this way, especially for JB. But she felt sad for JB when she saw JB's eyes following Sora on her way to her room. When she went in, JB sadly sat beside Jihye.

"Being pathetic makes you more uglier." she said wihout looking at his face. She's afraid her emotions might change after seeing his face.

But instead, JB released a laugh asked her what's she doing in the cafe.

"For bussiness." Jihye answered.

"Really? What kind of bussiness?" he curiously asked.

"It's a bussiness named none of your bussiness." she said coldly that received glares from Shinhye.

"Jihye wants to tag along because she wanted to see her beloved Sora unnie."

"Unnie!" Jihye protested, her cheeks turned red because of Shinhye.

Suddenly, the room was filled with silence. It was Leeteuk who came in. He was wearing a suit.

"Oh, my son in law is here!" Mrs. Kang said and offered him to take a sit. "I'll call Sora so you two won't be late."

"Gomawo, Omoni." he said and bowed 90 degree.

Leeteuk politely greet the others. First he greet Shinhye. She was smiling and obvious that she's excited for him and Sora. Then he turned to greet the tomboyish girl beside her who just glared at him for unknown reason and lastly, JB.

"Hyung." he said and took Leeteuk's hand.

"I-it's been a while. Where have you been?"

JB gave him a short laugh. "It's the same question Sora asked me. You two sure are soul mates."

They both laughed and went outside to talk.

"JB-ah, I'm sorry for-"

"Aniyo hyung." JB cut him for whatever he was about to say. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault that she chose you. But I'll make sure to take the opportunity to grab her hand and heart if you make her cry."

"That won't happen." he assured him.

"What are you two talking about?"

Leeteuk and JB looked back to see Sora behind them. She was there standing. With her outfit and make up, she looks like an angel from the heavens. She made the heart of those two men flutter. But it was Leeteuk who stepped in and took Sora's hand to her to the car.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What is that about?!" Jihye appeared beside JB who was staring at the road for so long. Leeteuk's car had gone long too. "Why are you saying that they are soul mates to your nemesis? It's like accepting your defeat!"

JB looked at Jihye's eyes. She saw that he's been holding back his tears. She suddenly felt touched but didn't want JB to notice it.

"Yah, Mr. Ugly!" she said. "Since you and I doesn't like your ugly cousin for Sora unnie, why don't we join hands and share our ideas on how to sabotage their dates! In that way, Unnie will get tired of understanding your cousin and eventually they will break up."

JB's eyes grew bigger because of what he heard. "And then Sora will choose me instead!"

"Babo!" Jihye kicked JB's knees. "Unnie will choose between the two of us."

"Deal!" JB shouted. "High Five!"

Jihye didn't know why she said that. In the first place, she didn't want to ruin her Unnie's happiness by sabotaging their dates. The idea just came out of her naturally when she saw JB's pitiful eyes. She wanted to make him happy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The event was held at the The Seoul Hotel, the largest hotel in Seoul where Leeteuk's grandfather holds the most number of stocks and shares. The Galaxy Entertainment is a sister company of SJ Entertainment, a company known to be the home of the most successful idols in Asia. There's a lot of reporters, actors and actresses in the hall. There are also some models, bussinessmen and idol stars.

Leeteuk and Sora came inside with their hands clasped. A lot of reporters took their photos as they enter the hall. Leeteuk felt that Sora's hands are shaking so he held it tightly and put it inside his coat's pocket.

"Don't be nervous." he reminded her.

"I can't Oppa. These people are so beautiful and popular. It makes me feel that I don't belong here." Sora said and bowed her head.

"Chin up, Sora-ya. Don't forget that you're the most beautiful and most wonderful person here." Leeteuk said and smiled at her. "I'm more nervous than you are now."

She looked at him with confused eyes.

"The Super Junior member Lee Donghae that you like so much is staring at you. His eyes are glued onto you. I'm afraid I have to punch him if he continues to stare like that." Leeteuk was serious.

Sora laughed as she shook her head until she saw the two girls coming towards them. Sora recognized them, they are the idol group Hershe's Ailee and Jiyeon. The third member and the group's leader is Hyorin, but she's not with the two. Hershe is the first group under The Galaxy Entertainment.

 

"Leeteuk-ah, it's been a while." Ailee said while she hooked her arm around Leeteuk's.

Sora's eyes didn't let Ailee's action passed. She looked at Leeteuk deeply who seems comfortable with the girls.

"But who is she, Oppa?" Jiyeon, known to be the youngest member of the group, asked.

Leeteuk brushed Ailee's arms around his before he introduced Sora. "She's Sora Kang. She's my girlfriend." he said confidently.

"A-Anyoung haseyo." Sora slighty bowed her head while the others did the same.

"Oh, the young Park is here!" Mr. Sooman Lee said. He's the CEO of the company. He and Leeteuk's grand father known each other for years. "Come, let me introduce you to our guests here."

The two Hershe members watched Sora as she was dragged along with Leeteuk.

"Hyorin Unnie will not like this if she finds out." Jiyeon said as she chews down her gum.

"Finds out what?" all of a sudden, Hyorin appeared behind them.

"Unnie! I thought you have a photoshoot today." Ailee said.

"It was cancelled because of the launching." Hyorin said. "So what is it that I won't like if I found out?"

Ailee pouted her lips to show her. Hyorin followed the direction. Her eyebrows raised when she saw Leeteuk - his arms were placed around the girl's waist. Hyorin has a long time admiration for him. He already said "Let's just be friends" but she didn't gave up.

"Her name's Sora. She's his girlfriend."

Hyorin glared at Sora. She smiled, in an evil way, because she thought of a plan to bring her down. She walked to the pair with her members behind her.

"Leeteuk-sshi." she grabbed Leeteuk by the arm. "Can I talk to him for a while? We have something to discuss." she looked at Sora.

Though hesitant, she slowly nodded her head.

"We'll take care of her Oppa." said Jiyeon and pulled Sora away from Leeteuk. Jiyeon and Ailee took Sora to the table where they she can see Leeteuk and Hyorin clearly.

"Ommo! Isn't Leeteuk-sshi and Hyorin looked so good together?" Ailee said loudly for Sora to hear.

"Of course. Oppa and Hyorin Unnie dated before." Jiyeon said.

There was once an article before that says they saw Leeteuk and Hyorin on a date in Paris before. So the article must be true, Sora thought. She took a glass of wine in front of her and drank it as fast as she could. Afterwards, she looked at them. They were laughing and whispering at each other. Then, she drank more and more until she felt like there's an earthquake.

"I'll just go to the rest room." she said and walked out of the hall, leaving the two girls laughing.

Leeteuk saw Sora walked out of the hall. He immediately left Hyorin to follow Sora.

"Where is Sora's going?" he asked Jiyeon.

"She said in the rest room, Oppa."

Leeteuk ran to the nearest comfort room. He was waiting for Sora but no one came out. He saw a cleaning lady come in and after a few minutes, she came out.

"Ahjumma, have you seen a beautiful, fair-skinned girl inside? She's my girlfriend and I've been waiting for her to come out." Leeteuk said.

"Aniyo. No one's inside." the ahjumma left after.

Leeteuk's heart skipped fast. Where could Sora be? He tried calling her phone but it's already turned off. He was so determined to find Sora even if he had to check every room at the hotel.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora sat beside the big oak tree located outside the hotel's front lot. She needs fresh air. She's still upset of what happenned inside the hall. Plus, one of her shoe's heel was removed when she stepped on a big rock.

"Excuse me, miss." a man in an orange jacket appeared before her eyes. "If you're interested to become a celebrity, please call me. Here's my calling card."

"Take that card away. She'll be managing her own agency in no time." Leeteuk said and drive the road manager away. He sat beside Sora while she looked away.

"Why are you here? Why did you left the hall without me knowing?! You even turned your phone! What if something bad happenned to you?! How am I supposed to live without you?!" he said hysterically.

"Aigoo." she rolled her eyes at him. "Aren't you supposed to be talking something important with Hyorin-sshi? Go. Palli! She's waiting for you! Palli!"

Leeteuk could smell alcohol in her breath

"Did you drink?! How much did you drink?! Who gave you those?!" he asked.

"So now you're concerned? You just left me with those two witches talking non-stop about how you and Hyorin-sshi looks perfect together... I saw you two whispering and laughing and smiling to each other... and me? What rights do I have? I'm just your girlfriend!" she shouted at him that gathered much attention. Her tears bursted like fireworks.

Leeteuk smiled sincerely. He was so happy to know that Sora was jealous too. He kneeled in front of her and cupped her hands in his.

"Mianada Sora-ya." Leeteuk said as he wiped Sora's tears. "Oppa hurted you because he was a dummy. Hyorin-sshi? She's like a dust to me, not important and needs to be cleaned. She made that rumor up. But seriously, Oppa is happy to know that you're jealous. "

"You're a bad namja!" Sora said unconsciously.

Leeteuk kissed her hands. "Mianhe. I promised nothing like this will happen in the future. You don't need to be jealous of anyone because there's only you in my heart.. and I'm yours. Sora Kang is the only woman Leeteuk Park's life. So don't cry."

Leeteuk's face lightened when he saw Sora's smile. "Let's go home now."

"I can't! My shoe's broken!" she showed him the broken heel.

"Then, I'll carry you on my back."

Because she's drunk, Sora hopped on Leeteuk's back. He walked their way to the car.

"The sky is so beautiful, isn't it Sora?"

Suddenly, Leeteuk heard a snore. It's Sora, she's sleeping in his back.