Mr. Changed-Man

Lucky in Love

Leeteuk's been waking up earlier than the usual these past few days. At exactly 6 in the moring, he can be seen jogging around their garden and if not, swimming in his indoor pool. Even his housekeepers were surprised with the sudden changes in their young master's attitude. Before he's really hard to wake up and too lazy to exercise and would always frown whenever they would serve him his foods- maybe because it's always the same everyday- but now, everywhere he goes, there's always a smile on his face.

"Goodmorning Ajumma!" Leeteuk greeted his servant happily and sat on the table for breakfast.

Foods on the table were 2pieces of loaves and eggs, his daily servings of vegetables includes steamed carrots, potatoes, brocolli and tomatoes. Beside the plate is a freshly squeezed orange juice.

"It's a nice morning right, Ajumma?"

"Ne, Young Master." Though surprised, Ajumma answered and watched his young master ate a spoon of steamed vegetables. She closed her eyes since he's expecting that Teuk is going to yell at her for it's taste.

"Uhmmm..." She could hear him as he chewed down his food. "Who cooked this? Is it you Ajumma?"

"Mianhe Young Master but-"

"This is really delicious... and it's really healthy."he said. "You should get off work early today. Tell Mr. Kim I told you that."

Ajumma became teary-eyed. In her 20 years of working with the Park family, this is the first time her young master Leeteuk treated her that good.

"Kamsahamnida Young Master." she said as she wiped her tears.

"Don't cry Ajumma. It makes me feel guilty." Leeteuk said and he stood up after finishing his meal. "Kamsahamnida Ajumma." he bowed his head. "I have to go to the library and wait for Mr. Uhm."

Ajumma wiped her tears as she watched Leeteuk walked away.

Leeteuk reached the library room. This is where he spend most of his time - reading, studying, writing and having extra lessons with Mr. Taewong Uhm, his tutor. the libraries were filled with books and magazines about Business, Literature, Ethics, Adventure,and very few romance books. Some books are older than Leeteuk since that is what his parents and grandparents used. There are few framed magazines hannging on the wall where Chairman Park, his grandfather, was featured as cover.

Leeteuk grabbed the book entitled "A Walk To Remember" and sat in the couch beside the large window. the large window offers the view of their garden at the back of their house. He slowly opened the book and read the first chapter. Afterwards, he rest his back and looked at the window's view. Suddenly, he smiled and shook his head.

SORA KANG.

Her name started to pop on his head. Her jokes... ice cream... pancakes... their bus ride... and how he hugged her in the bus station.

NOT THAT!

He stood up, walked a bit and sat on the couch again. He laid his back and once again closed his eyes.All of a sudden, he saw an image of him hugging Sora and the air around him started to smell like Sora's hair.

Surprised, Leeteuk opened his eyes. He could feel his heart beating so fast. To relax, he closed his eyes once more. This time, the image is Sora alone, smiling brightly at him.

"Sora-ya..." he whispered. In the image, Sora slowly closed her eyes and slightly pouted her lips as she moves closer to him.

"Goodmorning Mr. Park."

"SORA-YA!" Surprised of the voice, he opened his eyes and saw his tutor, Mr. Taewong Uhm in front of him.

Mr. Taewong Uhm is one of the most intelligent teachers in Korea. He is Leeteuk appa's friend and classmate in New York School of Bussiness in New York USA.

"Goodmorning Mr. Uhm." he greeted him in English. His extra classes with his tutor are always in English.

Mr. Uhm smiled at him and examined the book he is holding. His eyebrows raised when he saw Leeteuk holding a romance novel.

"A romance novel Mr. Park? So not like you." he commented.

"Well I just... uhm... wanted to know what my mom loves to read."

"No need to explain." he sat on the table where they usually had their lessons. "Let's start."

Leeteuk followed and sat opposite to him. Their first lesson was Geometry. Everything was going fine until Mr. Uhm noticed that Leeteuk cannot concentrate with the exercises he gave him.

"Got problems Mr. Park?" he asked.

"Aniyo." he said while smiling. "This figures reminds me of something."

"Really? Then can you tell me what it is."

Leeteuk showed him the book and first pointed the recctangular shaped picture in the book.

"Do you know that a friend of mine told a very hilarious joke about the phone booth? It's superb. And this one reminds me of the delicious pancake we had." he pointed the circular picture in the book. "While this one is the ice cream we ate." and pointed at the triangular image.

"So you really like those foods you mention?"

"Yeah. I really like her."

Mr. Uhm was surprised. Leeteuk had never said or told him anything aside from their lessons. They usually have a one question-one answer conversation. But what surprised him most is his answer: I really like her. Based on his observation, Leeteuk has this sharp auditory senses... but this time seems different.

"Mr. Park, reminiscing is good but you have to answer that problems."

"Arasso Teacher." Another thing that surprised his tutor. He never calls him teacher, even once. Just now. He's always formal, like he's grandfather.

After four hours of lessons, their session was over.

"Thank you for cooperating Mr. Park. It's been a pleasant day." Mr. Uhm said and left the room. On the hallway, he met Mr. Kim.

"Mr. Kim, I think something's wrong with the young master."

"I've been hearing the same thing, Mr. Uhm. Don't worry. I will handle this." Mr. Kim said and they shook hands before Mr. Uhm left.

Mr. Kim opened the door and he saw his young master smiling like an idiot while staring outside.

"Young Master."

"Oh, Mr. Kim." Leeteuk stood up and smiled at Mr. Kim. "Anyoung!"

This must be the weird thing everybody is talking about. Young Master is smiling at me for the first time.

"Young Master, do you need anything else?"

"Yes. I need a favor from you." Leeteuk walked closer to Mr. Kim. "Grandpa allowed me to go out alone once in a while, right. Then this time, I need to use it."

"But where are you going Young Master?"

"Just around. I promised not to give you headache." he whispered at Mr. Kim's ears.

Since allowing Young Master Leeteuk is one of Chairman Park's orders, he let him drive and go on his own.

Leeteuk found himself driving to Sora's house. He knew the way since he gave her a ride last time they were together on that rainy day. After 40mins of driving, there he was - inside his car, park across Sora's cafe and he could see Sora through the glass window of their cafe. He does looks like a stalker.

"Still pretty even in simple shirt." he whispered at himself. It was the first time he saw her not in uniform. Leeteuk stayed there for about 20mins watching Sora smiled and worked in the counter until some random guy appeared! This guy went behind Sora and put his hands on Sora's eyes!

Who on earth is that guy?!

Leeteuk could feel that his chest was about to explode especially when he saw that Sora is enjoying talking to this guy and they even hugged!

"This is it! This has to end here!" Leeteuk said and he get off his car.

Meanwhile in Sora umma's cafe. :)

Sora was working as the cashier in their cafe during Saturdays and Sundays. She was busy counting their money when somebody from behind her covered her eyes.

"Oppa! I know it's you!" she pulled his hands and saw Sungmin behind him. Sungmin was smiling at her. "So how did your blind date go?" Sora said smiling in anticipation.

"Sunny is really pretty, bubbly and kind. I think she likes me too." he said proudly.

"Really?! I'm so happy for you!" and they hugged each other. "Tell her I will -" Sora forgot everything she was about to say because of the customer who just walked in.

"Leeteuk Oppa?!" she couldn't believe she will see him at this place at this time!

♥  ♥  ♥

hello! i put uhm taewong here because i really like mr. uhm force in 2days and 1night. [is that even the correct program title? ;P] plus i remember sungmin said he likes to be paired with sunny in wgm. :)