Surprise.

Lucky in Love

It's already the university's semestral break. During the semestral break, every student gets 3 weeks of vacation. It's also the time for them to rest and relax. But as usual, Sora spends her semestral break working part time in the cafe while Shinhye and Yonghwa often comes over for chit-chats.

On that day, Sora was working in the cafe with her cousin, Sungmin. Her mom's not around since she's doing some grocery shopping while her dad is on work. Sora's on the counter, busied herself in texting Shinhye when a woman came to the counter.

"Sora Kang?" she asked.

When Sora lifted her head, she saw Eunhye Yoon infront of her. She panicked but didn't let Eunhye noticed that.

"Y-yeah?" Sora answered.

"I knew it was you!" Eunhye came closer and to Sora's surprised, she hugged her. "You're so beautiful!" Eunhye said while fixing and tucking Sora's  loose hair behind her ears. "Oh... I forgot! I'm Eunhye Yoon. JB treats me as her noona. I heard from him that you two are dating."

Hearing that she and JB are dating gave Sora goosebumps since she only thought JB as a friend or brother. But since it's his plan and he's the one who told Eunhye about them, Sora decided not to tell the truth and wait for JB to tell her what's really going on between them.

"I talked with him over the phone. I asked for your address." she said smilling.

"Wae?" Sora asked shyly.

Eunhye smiled at her. "I always wanted to have a sister so I thought maybe we could, you know... can we try being close to each other? Uhmm... Like going out together - shopping, watching movie or eating, anything you want."

Did I heard it right? Eunhye Yoon wanted me to be her sister and spend time with me?, Sora thought to herself. Whlile Sora was busy on her thoughts, a customer came ordering for a cup of Americano.

"I'll do this." Eunhye said and grabbed the tray with the cup of Americano Sora had prepared.

"Aniyo. You're my guest." Sora declined her offer.

"I'm good at this. I used to work in a coffee shop too back in New York."

"But this is Korea. You're famous here---"

But before Sora could finish her sentence, Eunhye had already brought the cup of Americano to the customers. Afterwards, she also took some orders from the newly arrived customers. Eunhye became a big help to her and Sungmin that very day.

While Sora was on the counter, she couldn't help but stare and admire Eunhye. She was really beautiful, elegant and a real fashionista. She walks gracefully, speaks softly, very kind and warm to her and even to the customers.

"No wonder Leeteuk Oppa fell in love with her." Sora whispered to herself. When she saw that some customers are leaving, Sora prepared a cup of cappuccino for Eunhye and asked her to sit down with her. Eunhye gladly accepted Sora's request.

"Cappuccino! It's my favorite. Gomawo Sora-sshi." she drank from it and left a foam in her lips.

"Eunhye-sshi, you have something." Sora made a circle around her lips and Eunhye got it right away. She wiped it with her handkerchief.

"Too bad Hyun Bin-sshi's not here to give me a foam kiss." she said and they both laughed. Realizing that Eunhye is just like her who likes TV dramas despite of her appearance and despite who she is made Sora adore her more. She's a lot different from her spoiled-girl born with a silver spoon on image.

"Gomawo Eunhye-sshi for today." Sora said formally.

"Unnie." she said. "Call me unnie from now on... and stop being formal! We just laughed our butts out!" she said that made them laughed out loud again.

"You're so amazing back there, Unnie." Sora said reffering to Eunhye's skills in serving the customers.

"See. I told you I'm an expert. I used to work in coffee shop too."

"Wae? JB said your parents send you overseas to study bussiness. I'm sure they won't let you work." Sora said.

"They did send me to study but since I'm a hard-headed girl who didn't want to study bussiness, I decided to go to New York and do what I really want - acting. But my parents didn't understand that so I had to work for a living. Fortunately, I made it in theather." she said while Sora found her story inspiring.

"So did you visit your parents now that you're back?" Sora asked.

Eunhye shook her head. "I'm here for a different reason." she said while her cheeks blushed.

Sora saw Eunhye's cheeks blushed as she talked. Suddenly, her heart felt heavy.

"Sora-ya!" JB came who came with Shinhye and Yonghwa. "Noona?! You're here too?!"

"Anyoung!" she raised her hands as a sign of 'hello.'

"Unnie, these are my friends, Shinhye Park and Yonghwa Jung." Sora introduced them while Shinhye, Yonghwa and Eunhye exchanged smiles and bows.

"Semestral breaks are really boring." JB said. They sat together.

"Why don't we go for a vacation? I really miss the beaches here in Korea." Eunhye suggested.

"Right noona!" JB agreed. "Come with us!" he refers to Sora, Shinhye and Yonghwa while Shinhye and Sora exchanged stares meaningfully.

"A-actually, we already made a plan." Sora said making an excuse. She's not feeling well for a vacation. "W-were visiting Yonghwa's hyung in Busan! Right! In Busan!"

"Really? We are? Ouch!" Yonghwa asked innocently but he suddenly felt Shinhye hit her in the stomach. "Yeah! Yeah! We will visit my hyung."

"Then we could go together. We could ask Leeteuk hyung to lend us his villa in Busan." JB said but the name Leeteuk gave Sora a heartache.

"Nice idea! I'll call him." Eunhye dialled his number and turn on the "loud speaker" button.

"Yobosehyo?" Leeteuk answered. Hearing his voice made Sora's heart jump. She misses his voice badly. Suddenly, tears filled her eyes. She quickly wiped it so no one would see. But Shihye saw her. She held her hand, squeezed it and gave her a smile.

"Teukie-ah!" everyone around Eunhye was surprised to hear what she just called him. "Where are you? What are you doing?"

"Home. I'm studying." He said but infact, he was just scribling Sora and his name in the book he's holding.

"What a lame-mo! Studying in the first week of semestral break." Eunhye said. "Ya! How 'bout having a vacation in Busan? JB, Yonghwa, Shinhye and Sora's coming with us."

There was a long silence between them.

"Yobosehyo? Teukie-ah? Are you still there?"

"Ne." he answered. "I- I can't come. I need to finish something here. Mianhe, Eunhye. Mianhe, guys."

"Hyung is always the kill-joy one. I'm used to it." JB said. "But atleast we have each other."

After a few minutes, Eunhye received a call from her manager in Korea. She needs to meet up with the theather actress.

"Sora-ya, you're coming right?" Eunhye get something from her bag and handed an envelope to Sora. "There are 3 tickets to Busan inside. The flight's in 2days. I need to go there tommorow so I'll just meet you in the airport, ok?"

"OK, unnie." Sora said. But realized she did wrong after Eunhye left. "What did I say just now?!" she said hysterically.

"You just said yes to Eunhye-ssi!" Shinhye said.

"Really?! Why did I say that?!" she hit her head with her own fist.

"Stop it Sora." she stopped her from hitting her head. "Go and have fun. Forget everything there and came back as new Sora."

Sora agreed to Shinhye's suggestion. Maybe Shinhye's right. Maybe all she needs is a fresh air and vacation to forget everything.

After 2days. :)

Sora, Shinhye and Yonghwa's plane landed on Busan safely. JB ans Eunhye are already there waiting in the vacation house. They just send a driver to pick them in the airport. After the 2hours drive, they reached the place. Eunhye and JB welcome them warmly and gave them a tour inside.

"Let's eat first." Eunhye said and lead them to the dining area. "Just leave you bags there. Someone will come to bring it to your rooms."

The vacation house they chose is really nice. The dining area where they prepared the food is located outside where you can see the beach clearly.

"Take a nap after eating. I'm sure you're all tired." JB said.

While eating, Sora enjoys herself watching the sea. The sea is really blue and calm. Until her eyes caught someone walking on the sand. She was surprised to see who it is. It's Leeteuk! He's in the vacation house too!

♥ ♥ ♥

Hello! This is Christine. :) it's nice to hear that yoon eun hye and jung yonghwa might have a drama together but i still wished yonghwa accepted his role in heirs so we could see the dooley couple again. hehe. just sharing! :)