At the Kitchen.

Lucky in Love

Loud dance music filled the club as more people came in to dance and party. Jihye was slightly nodding her head dancing with the music until she noticed that Sora's face became pale.

"Unnie.." She grabbed Sora's hand. "Are you ok? Are you hurt some where?"

Sora with her eyes wide opened looked at Jihye then to Shinhye.

"Why?" Shinhye put her palm at Sora's cheeks.  " Omo! Your face ran out of color."

"T-they are here." Sora whispered.

"Who? It's not as if the boys are here." Jihye said laughing. All of a sudden, her face became serious while she stared at her sister's eyes. They scanned the place until they met Yonghwa and JB's eyes. The guys walked to their directions.

"JB-ah!" Jihye called JB but the guys ignored them and sat on the table beside them. 

"What's wrong with them." Shinhye said and pouted.

"I think they are mad at us." Sora whispered and looked back at Leeteuk who was sitting comfortably without looking at her.

Few minutes passed but the guys doesn't even moved a muscle to look or talk at their girlfriends. Two girls came to sit with them. 

"Hi!" The girl with blond and big curls came to them. "I was wondering if my friend and I can sit and join you guys." 

The guys looked at each other first before they answered. Afterwards, they all nodded and agreed to share the table with the girls.

The girls on the other table became furious. They raised their brows and crossed their arms.

"Thanks for letting us share the table with you." The other girl said.

"What the--" Sora blurted out as she saw the other girl winked at Leeteuk. "Tsss."

"Do you girls have boyfriends?" Yonghwa asked.

The two girls acted shyly and blushed. "We don't."

"Wow. You're nice. I know some girls who have boyfriends but still go on clubs and flirt with other guys." Leeteuk said. 

"Say you're in a relationship, will you tell your partner that you're going here?" JB asked.

The girl with the big curl looked at her friend before answering. "Uhmm.. Yeah I guess."

"Ah really! These people are asking for a beating!" Jihye was about to stand up when Shinhye stopped her.

"They are doing this for a purpose. Were not going to lose over these pathetic guys." She whispered.

At that moment, Minho Lee, Jinwoon Jung and Minho Choi came back with drinks on their hands.

"Oh, thank you Jinwoon-sshi." Sora said louder for Leeteuk to hear. "You're such a gentleman! Understanding me instead of ignoring me." 

Though he doesn't really understand, Jinwoon smiled at her.

"Are you girls having fun?" Minho Choi asked. 

"Of course! You guys are fun to be with!" Jihye shouted. 

"This place is getting crowded.. And hotter." Minho Lee said. "Can we take you somewhere else ladies?"

Before one of the girls could answer, Leeteuk and the other boys stood beside their girlfriends.

'Play time's over.' He whispered at himself.

"Yeobo-yah! Smoke and alcohol is bad for our baby. We spend so many days and nights together in bed for that. You force me so many times to do it! Aigoo! How could you forget that?" Leeteuk grabbed Sora's hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Y-yeobo? Baby?" Sora couldn't believe what she heard.

"Yah Jihye Park!" The troublesome JB shouted. "How could you leave the twins in the house alone?! San and Pan were eating their diapers when I saw them. See how irresponsible woman you are! I am asking myself everyday why did I marry someone like you!"

"Yah Jaebum!" 

"Shut up!" JB covered Jihye's mouth with his strong hands.

"Shinhye, the designer you choose to make your wedding dress for our wedding just called. You need to try and see if it fits now. She said you need to stop eating because you're tummy is getting bigger everyday. She's afraid that she can't  make the necessary adjustments on the dress anymore." Yonghwa said and smirked at Minho Lee. "Oh, who do we have here. It's the great Minho."

"Let's go!" Leeteuk shouted and pulled Sora with him. 

"Yah yah! Where do you think you're going?!" Jinwoon shouted at the guys. Leeteuk looked and glared at him.

"Who do you think you are to ask?!" He said balling his fist ready to throw a punch. 

"Oppa, don't do this!" Sora put down his fist. "Jinwoon-sshi, thanks for the company. Were going now."

"Yah Sora Kang!" Leeteuk pulled Sora behind him. "Don't say useless stuff to this guy!"

"Yah! I know you're older but I can't really forgive that!" Jinwoon shouted. Leeteuk was quick and grabbed Jinwoon by the collar. Yonghwa, JB and the two Minho tried to stop their friends.

"Aigoo! This is the reason why we never allow outsiders to come in here." The large built guys in the gate arrived on time to stop the two. "Come with me." He dragged Leeteuk, Yonghwa and JB outside and released them in front of the car they scratched earlier. Sora, Shinhye and Jihye followed behind.

"You bastards did this." The bouncer said. JB and Yonghwa were having cold sweats and the three were exchanging glances.

"Yah! I didn't study overseas just to scratch cars!" Leeteuk shouted. "If you call us bastards again, I'm going to make sure you rot in jail."

The bouncer got scared. He crossed his arms and walked away. Then the guys glared at their girlfriends who were lowering their heads. They knew they were in trouble.

---
Sora, Shinhye and Jihye were sitting next to each other, opposite to their boyfriends. They decided to go to Kang's cafe to settle their problem.

"Why did you go in the club?" JB asked. "And why didn't you tell us?"

"For me time. Everybody needs a me time, a time to enjoy ourselves. Alone." Jihye answered.

"Ya Jihye! It's only been two months since we started dating and now you're telling me that you wanted your 'me' time?" 

"Ya don't shout at my sister!" Shinhye said. It's a good thing that it was past the cafe's closing time or else no customers will dare come in. No one's around except them.

"And don't shout at my friend!" Yonghwa said taking JB's side.

"Ya Yonghwa Jung! How could you shout at my sister! I knew you were no good for her!" Jihye told Yonghwa. "Lee Minho's waaay better... And hotter!"

"Jihye answer me! Don't change the topic!" Cried JB.

All of them was startled when Leeteuk, with a serious face, stood up.

"I'm sorry kids, but Sora and I will need to settle it alone." he said and dragged Sora to the kitchen.

---
Sora was looking at Leeteuk who was silently standing with arms crossed in front of him. He hasn't said anything yet.

"Oppa... Jihye came up with the 'club' idea.  She said it was fun so I became curious." She said. "I-I wasn't blaming her since I went there on my own will. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being insensitive... And childish."

But Leeteuk remain silent.

"Don't be like this Oppa!" Sora cried. "I told you everything so you should replied back! You should atleast say something or get mad at me or slap me!"

Leeteuk stepped closer to her. Sora got scared so she stepped backwards until her back hit the wall. He smiled sheepishly and put his hands at the wall, trapping Sora inside his strong arms.

"O-oppa..." She whispered. Sora saw something in his eyes though she's not sure what it is. He moved his face closer to her until there's few inches left. 

"Sora-ya.."

"N-ne O-oppa?" She could feel her heart beating twice as fast as he moved his face inch closer to her.

"You know why Oppa is doing this right?" He said in his most sensual voice, without taking his eyes off Sora's lips.

"I have no--"

Leeteuk crushed his lips on hers. At first, she was resisting but later gave up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Leeteuk moved his hands under her shirt caressing the skin on her back. A soft moan escaped from her when she felt his warm hands touched her skin.

"Hyung! I'm leaving!" 

They released each other as fast as they could as soon as they heard JB's voice and footsteps coming their direction.

"Are you coming?" JB was now standing in front of them, leaning on the door.

Sora quickly pulled the phone in her pocket. Her cheeks were burning. "Ne Omma? I'm here at the cafe. No need for you to come here. I'm on my way home. What? You're here? Arasso!"

The two guys watched Sora as she walked out of the kitchen, leaving her blushing namja and JB. Leeteuk walked and stopped beside JB.

"Hyung, are you two... Making out?" He asked with his large eyes.

Instead of answering, he playfully hit his cousin in the head. "You know better than that!" He said and left. 

Outside the cafe, he stared at Sora who's at that moment was with her mom.

"Sora Kang.." He whispered. "Prepare for a bigger revenge."

---
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you again. Sorry for not updating. Been away on a trip. Yey! :)

But first, thanks for the new subscribers and readers! Thanks for appreciating and for everyone's unwavering support despite of me not updating for so long. Thank you and I love you guys so much. <3