Trouble.

Lucky in Love

Leeteuk was in a hurry since he had to fetch his girlfriend first before going to school. This was the first day after announcing to the whole school that Sora Kang is his girlfriend. He doesn't care about losing his popularity or anything because what really matters to him at this moment was Sora. But he was startled when he saw his granpa sitting in their dining table.

"G-grandpa!" he run happily and gently placed his arms around his neck. The old man smiled and tapped his grandson's arms around his neck. "When did you come home? You should have called me. I would come running for you."

"There's no need. Secretary Kim was there to fetch me." the grandpa said and sipped his coffee slowly. "Come and join your old grandpa for breakfast."

"I would love to but I have classes today."

"No buts. I've been overseas for 3 long years and I had missed the youngest Park here."

"Arasso, grandpa. I'll stay here with you. But first I have to do something." Leeteuk called Mr. Kim. "Mister Kim, please take Sora to school today. She's waiting in their cafe'. Be extra careful in driving."

Chairman Park's eyebrows raised but as soon as Leeteuk looked back at him, he put it down and flashed him a warm smile.

"Hang on, Grandpa." Leeteuk took his phone from his pocket and dialled Sora's number. "Madamme Kang, your Master won't be able to pick you up today but Mr. Kim is on his way to take you to school. No, don't take the bus! Just wait for him, arasso? And wait for me at the school lobby later at 5. I'll come to fetch you because I miss you."

The house helper squeked because of what she heard but she immediately covered and bowed her head when she saw the Chairman glaring at her as if he wanted to put a hole in her face.

"Stay with Shinhye-sshi and don't hang out with boys. Yes, even with JB and Yonghwa-sshi." Leeteuk continued on his phone. "Just call whenever you miss me and I'll come to you. See you later. I love you. Bye-bye Madamme." he turned off his phone smiling.

"So how's your application to New York Bussiness School? I've been telling my associates that the future CEO of our company will be coming from NYBS like his father."

"Grandpa, I've been thinking. How about I stay and study here? There's a lot of good colleges here. Besides, people will look up on us because I chose to study here since I love my country." Leeteuk explained.

"People will look down on us because the CEOs of the other companies graduated abroad. You know the competition." his grandfather stressed. "Studying abroad is a big opportunity. Not everyone is given a chance. So choose properly and decide early." he stood up from the table.

"But Grandpa--"

"Leeteuk-ah, everyone's wating for your mistake and weakness so they can get everything you have. Don't give them a sign that you're not qualified to be my heir. Think about it."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Classes were dismissed at 4 and now Sora's waiting for Leeteuk at the school lobby. She was not feeling well maybe because of what happenned that morning.

She was late that morning because there had been an accident along the way. When she opened their classroom's door, she saw Miss Kim was already starting on her lesson. The teacher looked at Sora sharply and said: "Okay class. Not because you're dating the school's most popular and top student doesn't mean that you have the rights to be late in my class."

Sora's classmates started to whisper at each other while looking at her.

"Miss Kim, I'm sorry I'm late but there's an---" Sora tried to explain but the teacher barged in.

"Miss Kang, go and wait outside. You're late and I do not accept late comers in my class!"

Because of that, Sora was forced to stay and stand in the corridor until Ms. Kim's class is over.

Another thing happenned when Sora opened her locker and lots of hate letters fell from it. Some had curses on it. She just ignored it and acted as if nothing happenned.

And now, while she waits for Leeteuk, she could feel the stares and glares from the other students passing by her. She chose to play in her bracelet until 4 male students passed and stopped in front of her.

"Ya Jonghyun-ah, look who's here." the famous school bully Woobin Kim said to his mate, Jonghyun Lee.

Jonghyun Lee was Sora's senior who tried to court her but failed because she liked someone else. Jonghyun looked at Sora with sorrow in his eyes.

Sora greeted one-year seniors politely.

"Congratulations at your new relationship, Sora-sshi." Woobin said and put his arms around Jonghyun. "Why don't you come with us and let's celebrate!"

"Aniyo Sunbae. I was waiting for someone." Sora refused.

"Sora-sshi don't be like that." Jonghyun said. "I remember you said you're not ready and you like someone else but now everyone knows that you and Leeteuk Park is in a relationship. Did you just said it so you could get rid of me?"

"It's not like that Jonghyun-sshi." Sora said.

"Anyway, come with us." Jonghyun pulled Sora in the arms.

"Let's see what makes that Leeteuk go crazy over this Sora." Jiho Kim, one of the boys, said. "That Leeteuk broke my cousin's arm in saving this girl!"

"Is that so? Then we will get revenge through her." the other one said and helped Jonghyun in pulling Sora.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JB were on his way out of the school from the library when he heard a woman's voice crying out for help. He immediately run and saw that Sora was being pulled by a tall guy from the same school. Behind them are three male guys. JB ran and pulled the other students by their collars.

"What do you think you're doing?!" JB shouted. "Let go of Sora right now!"

Jonghyun faced JB. He tried to punch him but JB was quick and he kicked him first. Woobin was having a good time watching when he noticed some police men coming in their direction.

"Jonghyun-ah, let's go! The police is here!" Woobin panicked as well as Jiho Kim who was holding Sora. Jiho panicked too and immediately push Sora away. She fell on the ground while she hit her head on a big stone on the ground.

Those bully ran while the policemen chased after them.

"Sora! Sora!" JB cried. "Open your eyes. It's me! Sora!" JB held Sora's head and saw blood rushing through the wound.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk rushed to the hospital soon after he got a call from Shinhye saying that Sora's in the emergency room. He brought his driver because he couldn't think straight because of the news. His heart was racing fast as his body was trembling while he walks to the patient's room. When he opened the door, he saw Sora lying unconsciously on the bed. It's like his heart was broken into tiny pieces. But before he could come near her, JB blocked his way.

"Sora's here because of you, hyung! I thought you're smart but you're not!" JB said. "You just told everyone that you're in a relationship and then what? You left her alone in school. Do you know how many eyes Sora had to ignore and how many letters does she have to throw everyday because of you?" JB released his hyung when he saw that his cousin was just staring blankly on Sora. He scratched his head but his eyes landed on the girl standing in the door - it's Jihye.

"Oh, Jihye-ah!" Shinhye pulled her sister in. She examined her sister from head to toe. "W-what happened? How's your date?"

JB's eyes grew wide. He promised Jihye a date! He scolded himself for forgeting.

"Mwo? Jihye had a date?" Yonghwa asked sarcastically.

Shinhye nodded. "Jihye's a girl now Yong-ah. She wore dress and heels and I even put on some make up on her."

"Unnie, stop." Jihye shyly asked her sister.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. It was the police.

"The suspects are in jail now." he said.

"I'll go and see it for myself." JB said but Jihye pulled his arm.

"I'll go with you." she said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jihye-ah, mianhe." JB said without looking at her. He feels very humiliated because he forgot their date. They were on their way to Jiihye's house back from the precint. "A-about the date."

Jihye hit JB in the arm. "W-what are you saying? Date? Nah!" she acted as if it was nothing. "I didn't even go to the mall."

"Really?" JB asked. "But still. I'm sorry."

"Aniyo." Jihye raised her voice and gave a happy tone. "Even I would do the same in your situation. I would help Sora unnie or anyone in need first." Jihye said and looked at the sky because she was preventing her tears to fall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk held the sleeping Sora's hand tight while his free hand gently caressed her hair. All of a sudden, tears fell from his eyes.

"O-oppa? Are you crying?" he heard her say.

But tears rushed heavily in his cheeks as he heard her voice. He brought her hands to his lips and kissed it.

"Oppa, don't cry." she wiped his tears with her hands.

"Sora-ya, I'm sorry. None of these would happen if I just kept my promise in keeping you safe." he said while sobbing.

Sora shook her head. "It's just an accident and it's never your fault. I'll get mad if you blame yourself once more."

Leeteuk nodded and kissed her hands again. "I love you Sora Kang." he whispered in her ears and kissed her gently in her lips. "I've learned a very important lesson today - you're the greatest treasure and the source of my happiness. I don't want to spend a moment away from you because you're my life. I'd rather die than to live without you."

He pulled a small box and opened it. Sora saw a ring with a heart-shaped diamond in it. He quickly but gently put it in her fingers.

"Sora Kang, let's get married after my graduation."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the late update. I was kinda busy doing this "miniature house" project... And busy drooling over Lee Minho in Heirs. (am i the only one? Hihi. :>) OMG! He looks like a statue! Haha. Thanks again for reading! Love you guys. :)