His Parents.

Lucky in Love

Sora was waiting at the cafe for Leeteuk. Today, they planned to carry on the date that was post-poned when her father kidnapped Leeteuk and drag him in the garden. When Sora saw a black Mercedes Benz parked in front of their cafe, she kissed her mom and bid her and his cousin goodbye.

"It's not fair Auntie! It's not fair!" she heard Sungmin said to her mom. "Sora is allowed to go on date while I have to work here? That's..." he shook his head because he can't think of anything else to say.

"Find someone to date first before you complain, Sungmin-ah! If you found one then you can date her all you want!" her mom said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk immediately get off the car when he saw Sora coming. His hand placed behind his back.

"Oppa!" she greeted him with a sweet smile.

He smiled back and hand her a long-stemmed white rose that he's been hiding behind his back. "This is for you."

Sora's face lightened up when she saw and accepted the rose. It's obvious that she didn't expect anything and was completely surprised. Leeteuk walked closer to her and gave her a warm hug.

"I miss you so much Sora." he whispered to her ear and kissed her in the forehead.

Sora hugged him back. "Me too, Oppa." she chuckled. "As if we didn't see each other yesterday."

Leeteuk slid his hand to Sora and clasped his fingers with her. He escorted her to the car then ran to the driver's seat. He fastened Sora's seat belt first then fastened his. But before he start the engine, he stared at Sora.

It made Sora conscious. "Oppa, wae?" she said smiling.

"You're so beautiful." he said. "I must have saved a country from my previous life because I have you." he brought Sora's hand to his lips and kissed it.

Sora blushed because of what Leeteuk did. "I said that a thousand times because of you, Oppa."

He smiled at her before he started the engine with his free hand, not letting go of Sora's hand.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a while since JB last saw Yonghwa, Shinhye and Sora - the only friends he have in Korea. And today he planned to meet them in the cafe. He was walking his way on the cafe when Leeteuk's car passed by him and parked in front of the cafe. He hid behind the white van parked across the street. They haven't talk to each other since the incident in Busan, not because he's still mad at his cousin but because feels humiliated of his actions. He saw everything- Sora came out and Leeteuk get off; he gave her the rose, kissed, hugged, held her hand and got in the car. He would lie if he says that he's not in pain after seeing his cousin with the woman he loved.

"I bet I can make her happy more than he could."

JB nodded his head because of what he heard. He was thinking the same thing but who the heck said that?! He's eyes grew bigger when he saw someone beside him peeking at Sora and Leeteuk, the same thing he's doing.

"W-who are you?! What are you doing here?!" JB raised his voice at the stranger. He didn't know whether that person is a girl or a boy. He or she has a pretty face, has thin body built and sports a male outfit.

"Aissh, who is that guy with Sora unnie?!" she stomped her foot when Leeteuk's car left. "He's so ugly!"

Because she called Sora unnie, JB realized that she's a girl.

"Yah! Don't say those things to someone you don't know!" JB yelled at her. "Though I agree and I do know that I can make Sora happy more than he could... but still don't say that to him! He's my cousin!"

Her eyebrows arched and looked at JB from head to toe. "So you like her too?! I bet he's your cousin because you're ugly too!"

"You're unbelievable!" JB shook his head and unconsciously put his hands at his waist. "Yah, listen to me. Sora will never ever like you because you're a girl."

The girl obviously got hurt by JB's words. Her face says it all.

"So what now? Are you going to cry? Hah!" JB crossed his arms infront of her.

"Aniyo!" she gathered all her strenght and punched JB in the face! "Don't look down at me!" she also kicked JB's legs.

"Yah! Park Ji Hye!" Shinhye came running with Yonghwa. They saw everything very well. Shinhye hit her in the head with her hand bag. "Apologize to JB! He's our friend!"

"Aniyoooo!" she yelled back at her sister.

"What is that thing?!" JB whispered at Yonghwa. He's still caressing his cheeks where Jihye's fist hit him.

Yonghwa laughed hard. "That thing is Jihye Park, Shinhye's younger sister and she's a real pain in the . What he did to you was nothing compared to what he did to me when she found out that I like her sister and you probably do not want to know what she did.."

"Is she.. you know.. a lesbian?"

"Yah! Stop whispering! I can hear you both!" Jihye shouted at Yonghwa and JB. "Yonghwa-ssi, what I did to you before, isn't that enough for you to shut your big mouth? And you Mr. Ugly, you want more? There's plenty from where that came from!"

"Jihye-ah! You're making me sick!" Shinhye kicked her. "JB-ah, mianhe. Mianhe for what my sister did."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk noticed that Sora kept looking at the back. It looks like she's looking for someone else.

"What's the problem?" he asked without taking off his eyes on the road.

Sora shook her head. "No trace of the body guards?"

Leeteuk smiled. "Yes. I asked Mr. Kim to leave us alone because I wanted to be with just you."

She blushed. "But where are we going?"

"You'll see. But it will take us an hour or two. You can sleep."

"Aniyo! How can I do that. This is our very first trip together."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JB and Yonghwa was sitting in the table watching Shinhye scold Jihye from the other table.

"Shinhye and Jihye are sisters but a lot different from each other." Yonghwa said. "Shinhye is the feminine one who likes reading, cooking and soft music while Jihye is rough, hard and loud."

"That's too obvious." JB placed the ice pack that Sungmin gave him in his bruised cheeks. "But I haven't seen her in the university."

"That's because their parents sends Jihye to Seoul Women's University. There's a subject there where they teach girls like her to sew, bake and cook." Yonghwa said and smiled. "But I think she didn't learned anything and failed." Yonghwa stop when he saw the sisters coming.

"Mianhe." Jihye said at JB while her eyes still glaring at him. "But not because I said sorry I gave up Sora Unnie."

"Aigoo Jihye." Shinhye rubbed her neck from frustration. "Jihye was once bullied by the kids in the playground when Sora came and saved her. She yelled at kicked those kids's butts and after that Jihye grew fond of Sora that she even dream of being her special someone."

"Unnie! Stop it! Don't tell them!"

JB smiled bitterly. "I know how you feel Jihye-sshi. But right now, Sora's holding someone else's hands."

"That's what I'm saying!" Shinhye said. "Yah, JB! No hard feelings because of what happened huh?"

JB smiled and nodded.

"Great!" Shinhye claped her hands because of happiness. "Jihye-ah, from now on call him JB oppa."

"Over my dead walking body! Never!"

"Ok But we should at least shake hands." JB smiled and stretch his hands for Jihye to take.

Because of JB's smile, Jihye felt her heart beats really fast and it's not normal for her.

"Jihye-ah, shake JB's hand or call him Oppa!" Yonghwa .

She felt pressured because of Yonghwa and quickly took JB's hand. She felt like there's an electricity coming from that hands so she let go. Suddenly, her cheeks blushed.

"Yah, call me when you have time and I'll tell you how hard it is to have a one-sided love."

"Forget it!" Jihye walked out of the cafe. She cupped her cheeks with her hands. She could feel the warmth of her cheeks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora slowly opened her eyes and saw Leeteuk smiling warmly at her. Then she realized she had fallen asleep through out the trip.

"Oppa..." she said feeling sorry for Leeteuk. She expected him to be mad at her but instead he smiled at her and caressed her.

"We're here." he said.

Sora looked around and saw a temple-like building as they got off the car. Leeteuk appeared beside her and grabbed her hand tight as if someone going to take her away from him.

"We're here." he said. "I'll introduce you to my parents." Sora was surprised. She didn't expect anything like this would happen so soon. Leeteuk excitedly led her inside.

From the outside, the building does looks like a temple but the inside is different. They saw the guard at the reception desk when they entered the building. He bowed down when he saw Leeteuk while Leeteuk nodded at him.

They got in the elevator and got off when they reach the 8th floor. They walked for a bit and stopped at the door with number 808 with it.

"We're here." he said and opened the door slowly.

As Leeteuk opened the door, Sora saw a big picture of a man and woman staring to each other. Below it were 2 brown boxes covered with glass. Leeteuk walked closely to the glass.

"Appa, Omma, this is Sora Kang, your future daughter in law." he said as if he's talking to real people. He pulled Sora closer to him. "Sora-ya, these are my parents, Lee Park and Mirae Shin."

Sora made her bow and later, stood up. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Park. Thank you for giving birth to Leeteuk Oppa. He's such a blessing to me."

Leeteuk smiled and pulled Sora to sit on the couch. The Park's room is filled with appliances such as television, aircon and refrigerator. There's even bedroom, living room and bathroom for the visitors to use. "My parents... they are not here anymore."

"Is it ok if I ask what happenned?"

"Car accident when I was 3." he said with low voice. "My grandpa said that my dad was an excellent businessman while my mom was very good at leading people. They were the ones responsible for whatever business and progress we have today."

"This was the reason why I worked really hard at everything I do."

Sora looked at him with confused eyes.

"People tend to be greedy whenever they saw money... even relatives. My relatives are waiting for my mistake because they wanted to take everything away from me. That is why I had to be the best in everything I do... to protect whatever my parents had worked hard for.."

Sora leaned at Leeteuk. She somewhat feel pity for her man. She rested her head at his shoulders. "Do you think your parents like me?"

"OUR PARENTS." he stressed. "They know very well how much you make their son happy."

"So this is why JB told me that I won't be able meet your parents."

"JB? I'm so envious of him. You met him before me so there's nothing I can do with the memories you share with him before."

"We still have forever to create more memories together, Oppa." she squeezed Leeteuk's hand. "And we started creating the day you said you love me."

♥♥♥

Sorry for the long update and Thanks for reading! Hope you like it. :)