Girls' Day (&Night;) Out!

Lucky in Love

After filming CFs and photo shoots for clothing brand she's endorsing, Sora Kang was given a two days vacation by her agency. She thought that maybe the CEO, who happens to be her man, needs to do something else and can't accompany her to her schedules that's why she was granted the days off. But whatever the reason was, she's just happy that she can spend a day with the Park sisters - Shinhye and Jihye. 

The three decided to spend time at a beauty spa. It 's been long since Sora and Shinhye went there but for Jihye, it's her first. 

"I'm really happy we were able to come  back here." Sora said and sipped her cup of tea. "It's so relaxing here."

They just finished their body massage and facial. They were sitting beside each other wearing white long robes as three middle-aged women painted their  toe nails.

"Right!" Shinhye agreed. "And I'm happy too that Jihye came with us here."

"Yah! Unnie, what are you saying." Jihye said and blushed.

"And it's all thanks to the power of love. You should thank JB too."

"Yah! Sora Kang! How did you know about JB and Jihye?! I haven't told you that yet." Shinhye said and turned to Jihye. "Did you tell it to this girl? So I was the last one to know?!"

"Of course! Because we're soon to be cousin in laws!" Sora proudly said.

"Yah Jihye Park! How dare you tell her first? I am your unnie! I saw whatever you're hiding in their!" She pointed Jihye's bathrobe.

"Unnie! Stop embarrassing me!"

"I was just teasing you." Sora said and gave a light laugh. "Of course I knew it because JB told me so."

The sisters stared at her especially Jihye. She didn't even blinked her eyes.

"There were these random nights that he would come to our place with an alcohol. We will drink until we got drunk and before we know it, we were crying a river for our lost love."

"So the rumor about Sora Kang being alcoholic is true!" Shinhye bursted.

"Yah! Why do I get this feeling that you're the one who started that rumor." They bursted into laughter afterwards.

"It's so nice to have a girls' day out." Shinhye leaned her back at the chair. "If only we could do this all the time."

"Unnie, should we go clubbing?" Jihye whispered.

"What?!"

"Come on. I'll be fun." Jihye said. "Try it."

"I'm ok with it but the case is different for Sora. She has an image she needs to protect."

"I know a place that only members can come in." 

"But what if the boys finds out?" Sora asked.

"They don't need to know." Jihye said as she winked at her older sisters. 

Shinhye and Jihye stared at the serious Sora. It looks like she's in deep thought.

"Then.." She finally said. "Should we go there directly after our nails were done?"

The Park sisters cheered and gave their nods and smiles as a sign of their approval.
---
Leeteuk checked his phone first before entering Sora's mom's cafe. They agreed to meet there as soon as they were done in their own appointments. A waiter noticed him and opened the door for him.

"Thanks." He said before facing the waiter. "Did Sora arrived?"

The waiter shook his head. "Not yet, Sir. But some other guests arrived too." He pointed a table where he saw Yonghwa and JB. They were talking over a cup of coffee. Leeteuk walked closer to them and tapped their shoulders as he sat beside them.

"Hyung-nim!" Yonghwa offered his hand for a handshake which Leeteuk accepted. JB smirked at his cousin.

"I guessed were here for same reasons." Leeteuk said.

"Right!" JB agreed. They looked at each other and gave an awkward laughs. 

Suddenly, their cellphones beeped at the same time. The three hurriedly grabbed their phones to check.

'Yongie-Oppa, I'll be late. Were having dinner right now so don't wait up for me. I love you! <3 

"Yah! Calling me Oppa just because you're asking for something!" Yonghwa whispered.

'I know you're busy but i'm busy too. Call you laterrr!'

"What's this? Are we really dating?" JB pouted.

'Oppa, thanks for agreeing to have this girls' day out! Having so much fun. Can I call you when were done and let's hang out together? Saranghae Oppa!'

"Who told her I agreed? Girlfriends first before boyfriend? Aissh!" Leeteuk said loudly that made JB and Yonghwa looked at him. "I guessed we received the same messages too." He said and crossed his arms. 

"Yeah. Let's just eat." JB suggested.

Leeteuk and Yonghwa nodded since they don't have a choice but to wait for them.
---
"We're here!" Jihye said excitedly as they stepped out of the cab. Shinhye and Sora stared at each other as they saw the girls going inside the club. Most of them were wearing short skirts and tight blouses.

"I don't think this clothes fits here." Shinhye said as she examined her clothes. Her dongsaeng looked back at her and pointed an index finger in her temple as if she's thinking.

"I know!" Jihye pulled the blue polo her sister was wearing and tied it around her waist. "Perfect!" She exclaimed excitedly. "As for you Sora unnie..."
She looked at her closely from head to toe. "Hmmm... You're Sora Kang so whoever will bash you, they will taste the wrath of your CEO boyfriend."

Sora slightly felt terrified when she heard and imagined her "boyfriend's wrath." If only Leeteuk could see this place they were going in, she sure will taste his wrath.

"What are you two waiting for?" Jihye pulled her older sisters' hands to the main entrance. She winked at the two large built guys as they passed by them. 

As soon as they entered the place, a loud rnb music can be heard. The dj was busy playing the songs while there were few people in the dance floor.  Also, the club's light interchanges. Jihye pulled them to the bar counter. Everything in that place was beautiful, even the bartender.

"You have a lot of explanations , dongsaeng." Shinhye said loudly at Jihye's ears. 

Jihy stuck her tongue out. "Let 's drink! What do you want?"

"I'll passed." Sora said. "Leeteuk oppa and I will meet later."

"Yong and I too." Shinhye said.

"That's unfortunate." Jihye said until she thought if another idea. "Let's dance! Palli! Palli!" Jihye said and rushed to the dance floor.

Shinhye and Sora looked at each other's eyes deeply as if their communicating. 

'Do we really have to do this?'

'Because we agreed to join her here, so yes. We should.' 

The two awkwardly walked to the dance floor. Since the music was so inviting, they found themselves dancing and enjoying the moment. After minutes of dancing, the three of them felt exhausted but happy. They moved to the table and sat comfortably.

"I didn't know you can danced like that unnie!" Jihye sister.

"Way back in high school, Shinhye's the best dancer, FYI." Sora said laughing. 

"Yah, you two! Stop this non sense and let's get some drinks." Shinhye suggested. They were about to walk back to the bar when Shinhye bumped into someone. "Mianhe.." She bowed and when she lifted her head, he saw a very familiar face.

"Shinhye?!" The man said that made Shinhye nervous. It's Minho Lee, the guy that Yonghwa was jealous for years. 

"M-minho-sshi.. N-nice seeing you here." 

"I never thought I would see you here." He said. "How are you? Are you still with Yonghwa?"

"Ne." She answered. "By the way, this is my sister Jihye and my friend, Sora." 

"Nice to meet you." Minho said as Jihye and Sora smiled at him. "Actually, my friends are dying to meet them. I was hoping we can join you." His two guy friends came and stood side by side. 

"Sure! Please do join us." Jihye said, all smiles.

Sora and Shinhye stared deep at each other's eyes again. 

'What's wrong with your sister?'

'What's wrong with us? We shouldn't be here in the first place!'

"Wow. That's great." Minho said. "These are my friends, Jinwoon Jung and Minho Choi."

As soon as Minho introduced his friends, Jinwoon rushed and sat beside Sora as Minho went beside Jihye.

"Glad to meet you Sora-sshi." Jinwoon said. "I am your fanboy."

The group laughed at what he just said, except for Sora who showed a fake smile. 

"It's true. He watched Murder Mystery for 5 times." The younger Minho said.

"And bought the clothes you endorsed."

"Oh my! That's so cute!" Jihye commented that results to Sora glaring at her.

"Guys, we should get these ladies something to drink first." Jinwoon said.

"Yeah right! We almost forgot!" Minho Lee said and stood up. "Be right back!" 

Sora, Shinhye and Jihye watched the guys walked away. When they saw that the guys were far away from them, the argument started.

"Jihye, what's wrong with you?! How could you agree to what Minho suggested?!" Shinhye bursted.

"They are so cute! Why? Don't tell me you don't find them pretty. I remember you had a crush on Minho." Jihye said.

"That's different! Why? You don't feel bad for JB? Well if not, Sora and I do!"

"And what that Jinwoon said wasn't cute, it's scary!" Sora rolled her eyes.

"Yah! You two sounded like an old maids. We are not doing anything wrong. We're just hanging out with our newly found friends." Jihye explained. "Besides, you only lived once. YOLO."

Sora pouted and looked away. Her heart started to beat three times faster because of what she saw. She could feel her body shivered.

"Oh my gosh." She whispered.
---
Hello everyone! First, I would like to thank you for reading. Never ending thank you to my friends, subscribers and readers! Hugsss! *v*

Second, Please forgive me for not updating due to work. Sorry. ;(

Please be well everyone! :)