Cleared.

Lucky in Love

Sora felt exhausted, yet happy after the fan signing event for Bang Bang. Numerous fans attended, most was hers. These were the people who made her appreciate and love her work more and what pushes her to strive harder. After the fan signing event, she went home.

"Let's call it a day." Manager Ma said while her stylist nodded. He helped her carry Sora's clothes and accessories up to her room. 

"Ne, Oppa." Sora smiled sweetly as she put her hand bag on the her bed. "Gomawo for today. I'm so grateful." She said and bowed.

"Aissh. No need to bow." Her manager playfully rubbed his nape. "We'll get going now. You better sleep because your eye bags are having bags too." 

"Yah! Oppa!" Sora whined as she stomped her foot in annoyance. They have been working for the past years that made them a family.

Manager Ma and stylist Bong laughed as they walked out of the room, leaving Sora alone. She giggled as she changed to a comfy shorts and shirt. She was about to remove her make up when her phone rang. It was Shinhye Park.

"Yobosehyo Shinhye Jung?" She laughed as she made fun of her friend. But her smile suddenly fades when she heard her friend's message. "Yah! What are you saying? Oppa and I... We're not yet married! Of course, I'll tell you first because you're my best friend. But yes, I'm not yet married."

They hung up. Sora sat on her dresser. 

"Finally. A moment to remove this make up." She was about to wipe it off when her phone rang again. This time, it's JB.

"Ne Jaebum?" She sighed upon hearing what he said. "Your hyung and I are not yet married. Kbye!" She said and hang up immediately. "What's wrong with the people of society today. First it was Shinhye and now, Jaebum." 

Sora checked her phone first before standing up. She received calls from different people today, but none from the one she really wanted to hear from. She stood up and got herself ready for slumber when she realized that she forgot her book in their dining table. She wanted to read it until she feels sleepy. 

Sora head down to get it. She's right- she left the book in the dining table when her omma served them some snacks. She was about to return to her room when she heard her manager's voice.

"They should at least get the agency's side before showing this kind of news!" He sounded angry.

"Manager Ma? I thought he left already." Sora walked to the room adjacent to their dining area. In the living room was her mom, stylist and manager. The three were focused on the television.

"News about the model turned actress marrying her agency's CEO was a hot topic in the entertainment industry nowadays. According to the report, the actress used this connection to get different projects making the other actors in their agency jobless." The entertainment reporter said. 

 Sora watched intently without making the others noticed her. She recalled Hyorin Min who used to ask her if she knows who the actress was.

"However, Entertainment Weekly received an email of the actress and the CEO's marriage registration form. According to it, the actress was Sora Kang and her agency's Dreamscape Entertainment CEO, Leeteuk Park. The informant said that the document was found at the CEO's office." 

"W-what-" Sora whispered at herself. 

"We roamed around the agency and asked some employees about this issue." They showed the agency's building and next was a silhouette of a large-built woman.

"Since CEO Park bought the agency, Sora Kang received lots of projects and her popularity rises too. Other actors such as Hyorin Min was taken for granted. It was obvious that they were in a relationship. The CEO was with Sora Kang wherever she goes."

"Aissh! It's obvious that she's Hyorin Min's personal assistant!" Stylist Bong ranted. "Ommoni, can I used your bathroom? This news is making me want to... Grrr!" The stylist stood up after Sora's mom agreed but was dropped open when she saw Sora standing by the door. "S-sora?"

Sora rushed to her manager and stylist. 

"Oppa, call your reporter friend." She shook Manager Ma's arm. "Let's explain that everything was a lie. That the CEO and I aren't married. Call him now!"

"Well, that.." Manager Ma scratched his nape while avoiding Sora's gazes. 

"Sora, calm yourself first." Her mom said as she caressed her daughter's back.

Everyone in the room sensed how tensed Sora was.

"I am ok, Omma. I just need to explain this matter and everything will be back the way it was before."

"Right now, the best thing to do is to stay put, Sora. Let the agency handle it." Stylist Bong said as she put Sora's hand in hers. "Believe me. There were people who are experts in things like this in our agency."

"Plus, CEO Park will not let the culprit go." Manager Ma said.

"He knows about this?" Sora asked, puzzled. 

"It doesn't matter anymore. You and him are both victims." Sora's mom said as she lead Sora out of the living room. 

"Wait Omma." Sora walked back to the room where Manager Ma and Stylist Bong were. "Oppa, he knows about it? Waeyo? And where does this rumor comes from?"

"S-Sora... I think you should asked him first once he comes back."


Sora was so tired because of her schedules that day but she didn't sleep at all. It's not that she doesn't want to but she can't. There were plenty of questions in her head. 

She stayed up all night, reading some articles and comments about her alleged 'secret marriage.' There were some netizens who congratulated her, but there were also some who called her names and cursed her. There were comments who criticized her telling she's not worthy of her fame because she used some dirty tricks. 

The sunlight was already passing through her window curtains but Sora wasn't done reading the comments. She walked out of her room, leaving her sleeping mom who stayed up all night too, comforting her.

The cold morning wind hugged her body as she walked out of the house. That's what she needs-some fresh air. What happened last night was suffocating. Sora sat on the bench just below the big tree at the back of their house. She smiled when she remembered Leeteuk getting drunk because of his dad in this very same place.

"Stop smiling by yourself. It's... Creepy."

Sora's eyes widened as she heard him. She looked back and saw him smiling sweetly at her. She ran to him and hugged him tight while she buried her face in his chest. She found it funny but only Leeteuk calmed her anxious mind and heart.

"I miss you." She whispered. But as soon as she let out the words, she bursted into tears-the tears that she's been keeping in since last night.

"I miss you too." He said as he caressed her back.

"W-when did you arrive?"

"Early this morning. I met Father in the airport and he handed me his keys." He explained. "I realized that I should move in as soon as possible. Since Sungmin left and Father's always in duty, you and ommonim are always alone here."

Sora nodded her head. He put his hands over her shoulders and lean his forehead on hers. He looked at him straight in her eyes.

"Sora-ya, Oppa has something to tell you." He said and lead Sora to sit on the bench. "The issue about you and me being married--"

"I know, Oppa." Sora butted in. "I asked Manager Ma to call his reporter friend but he told me to wait for you. Oppa, you should call him yourself so that we can clear our names right now."

"Sora, the marriage issue... It's not a rumor. It's true, we're married."

Sora's mouth was dropped open as her forehead started to show some lines. Her eyes narrowed slowly.

"What? I don't understand." A small nervous smile started to form in her lips. "You're kidding, right?"

"I am not." Leeteuk said excitedly. "The day I asked you to sign a new contract, I slid the marriage registration form. You did noticed it when you asked me why were you signing so many papers. But you did signed it, anyway."

"Why did you do that?"

Leeteuk was taken aback because Sora sounds serious and unpleased.

"What do you mean why did I do that? I did it because I can't stand being away from you even if it's just for a second." Leeteuk said.

Sora shook her head. "But... You should have asked me first!"

"What?" He said, his brows arched. "I don't understand-"

"You and I are in the peaks of our careers. The people around us... How will they react? How about the projects and the contracts that I just signed? The fans! They trusted me. What will they say about me?" She ranted. "You should have think about it a little more before you acted!"

Leeteuk's eyes were shaking as he listened to Sora. "I'm sorry for being selfish. You're right. I should have think about it a million times before acting."

"Oppa-"

"I did it because I thought you wanted to be Mrs. Leeteuk Park. I guessed I was wrong all this time." He smiled bitterly.

"I wanted to, Oppa-"

"But not now, I know." He cut her. He stood up from the bench and put his hands inside his pocket. "Go in. I need to report to the main office about the business trip first."

"Oppa, don't be like this."

"It's ok, I'm ok. I understand. You know, you're right. You're at the peak and the fans, they all love you. You're amazing in your work. You work hard for it and now I ruined it. Sorry for bothering you with my childishness. Don't worry. I'll talk to Attorney Jang about the marriage registration form." He smiled faintly. "Go in and take a rest. The agency's reps will make all the necessary actions regarding the issue. Just relax... And I'm sorry if you felt that I tricked you into marrying me."

Behind his smiles, Sora clearly saw and felt that he's broken and hurt. She got mad at herself but before she could react, Leeteuk had already walked out of their yard.

"Pabo Sora! You shouldn't have said that!" She cursed at herself before going in the house.


Three days had passed since that cold morning. The issue about Sora Kang marrying CEO Leeteuk Park for her career cooled down a bit but still the media demands an interview from them. Her management ordered her to wait and give it some time while others advised her that publicity is publicity whether good or bad. 

Sora's manager said that it was an order from the superiors though she wasn't really sure if it's true or not. She doesn't believe that Leeteuk will issue an order like that, but how will she know when she hasn't talked nor seen him since that day. She clearly understood and hated herself but part of her was mad at Leeteuk too for not hearing her out and for not making an effort to see her.

"Maybe hyung realized that there's no point in holding you since you doesn't want to marry him." Jaebum said over the phone when Sora called him to ask about Leeteuk's whereabouts. "You see, why stay in a relationship for that long when you will say no and break his heart."

"Yah Jaebum Im!" She annoyingly shouted over the phone. "Who says I don't want to marry him?! That's what I've been praying for since high school." She rolled her eyes and suddenly Manager Ma and two other guys in suit came while she was resting in one of the agency's conference room. "Call you later." 

Sora immediately hung up and bowed her head to the guys who came in with her Manager.

"Sora-sshi, they will help you solve the issue." Manager Ma said.

"Really? Well, thank you." She said.

"The media reporters are itching to interview you, Sora-sshi." The guy with the thick eye glasses said. "The agency decided that we will accept the SBS's invitation for interview. But worry no more. As per the CEO's instruction, we chose the most credible station and anchor to interview you."

"But there are rules, Sora-sshi." The other guy said. "I know you're very familiar with the script. Here are the list of questions they will ask you and here's what your going to answer."

Sora went through the paper that the second guy handed her. Most questions were about her relationship with Leeteuk while others were about her career. Most of the answers written were true, except for the very important matter that made Sora threw the papers on the table. That alarmed the guys, including Manager Ma who hasn't seen her behave like that.

"Why is it that I have to tell the whole Korea that the CEO is stalking me ever since and that he tricked me into signing the registration form?" Sora said glaring. "He's not a scary ert! What was written there will destroy him and the whole Park Groups!"

"What was written there was the CEO's idea. Those words came from him." The second guy said as he took the papers Sora threw earlier.

"What?! I'll talk to him." She said and walked out of the room, leaving the guys and not minding Manager Ma's voice calling out her name.

"What kind of stupidity is this, CEO Park." She can't help but curse him. She's so angry that she walked out not minding that others might think she has an attitude problem. She barged in the CEO's office only to find it empty. He's nowhere to find as well as his secretary. 

Sora's eyes wandered in the empty room. Everything was piled and arranged neatly - an observation that gave her a thought that Leeteuk wasn't here for a long time. 

Until her eyes landed on a business magazine. She felt something funny in her stomach as she saw him on the cover- sitting on a couch, looking so manly while wearing his black suit. Using her fingers, she traced Leeteuk's face in the cover and smiled bitterly. She carefully flipped the pages. She somewhat felt proud that this man is hers. Suddenly, a tear escaped from her eye when she read a part of the article.

"Oh, Sora-sshi!" Secretary Song came in. He almost jumped in surprised when she saw Sora in the room. "A-anyeong!" 

Sora quickly wiped the tear from earlier and flashed a smile. 

"I-I don't know if I should say this but, congratulations on being married! Y-yey?!" He said awkwardly and  held his hands up high. He shyly put it down when he noticed Sora's unhappy reaction. "I see you already saw the Business Magazine. The CEO was awarded and featured as one of the top young businessman... And I really like what he said about you."

"Me too." Sora said. "But where is he? I haven't seen him in days."

"He told me he'll stay in the Park Groups main office because Chairman Park needs him there. But you know, I don't think he's interested in this agency anymore. I'm thinking maybe he will sell it back to it's previous owner." Secretary Song explained. "But why am I saying this to you? You're his wife so you should know his whereabouts, even his thoughts and feelings."

"You know Secretary Song, you're right!" Sora held his fists and released it right away. "See you tomorrow!" She said and rushed off the building.

 

Leeteuk was feeling sleepy while the board members were busy discussing the next housing project with his grand father. If it wasn't for the Chairman who adjourned the meeting, he fell asleep in his desk already. After sending his grandfather with the other board members for lunch, he started to walk back to his office to take a nap. 

He finds it hard to sleep nowadays, because of his heart. He wanted to see her, talk, hug and kiss her but he couldn't. Maybe he's just too hurt because he felt that she rejected her. But on the other hand, he realized that he's selfish and insensitive since he forgot and ignored that she was hurt too. He wanted to meet her, but he's scared that she might cut all the loose ties between them.

"Sir.." His Park Group's secretary called him right before he could twist his office's door knob. 

With a weary eyes, Leeteuk looked at her.

"Sir, your wife came looking for you and she's waiting inside." The secretary said smiling.

"M-my what?" Leeteuk was fully awake now. 

"Your wife, sir."

My wife.


Leeteuk was trembling as he stepped inside his office. He doesn't know what to expect. Until he saw Sora. She was sitting in his desk, her eyes closed. He slowly walked towards her, leaned and watched her sleep. Gosh, he missed her. All of a sudden, she opened her eyes.

"You know it's not really nice to stare at people sleeping." Sora said smiling. 

Leeteuk stood up and moved few steps away to give her space. He wanted to run and shower her with kisses but his body stiffened.

There was silence between them until he heard her sighed.

"W-why didn't you contacted me or come to see me?" Sora asked while looking at the ground.

"I-I... Why didn't you come or send me a message then? You're supposed to do it whenever I can't." He tried to put the blame on her to lift up the mood.

"B-but I'm the girl here! Girls shouldn't do that!" She protested. "A-are you mad at me?" 

Leeteuk swallowed hard when he heard her. "A-are you?"

"Yah! I asked you first." She said and pouted.

"Ani." He answered. "I'm just feeling scared... And lost."

After hearing those words, Sora rushed and embraced her beloved Oppa so tight that she wanted to make him feel how much she miss him.

"S-sora..." Leeteuk whispered as he put his arms around her waist.

"You don't have to be scared, Oppa. And you're not alone. I am here." She buried her face into his chest. "You are my home." 

She free herself from his embrace and looked deep in his eyes. "I'm sorry about what I said that day. I just felt pressured and bothered about the negative comments people were saying about us. The truth is, I went to KASU because I wanted to see you, because I really like you since... Forever."

Leeteuk chuckled as he felt his eyes water.

"I really wanted to marry the man of my dreams, my prince... and my master." 

He pulled her closer again for an embrace before planting a soft kiss on Sora's lips. 

"I love you." He mumbled.

Sora smiled brightly as tears of joy ran through her cheeks. He quickly kissed her cheeks after seeing those tears that escaped her eyes. He pulled her again closer for a tight hug.

"You know I've been wanting the title Mrs. Leeteuk Park since high school and now that I have it, I will throw a fit if someone wanted to get it from me." She playfully whispered at his ears, which gave him a laugh.

"Keep it. You're the only one who fits that title, Mrs. Sora Park."

They both laughed at their cheesiness. 

"Let's go." Leeteuk said all of a sudden.

"To where?"

"Somewhere." He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room. 

 

"So where are we going, yeobo?" Sora asked excitedly while Leeteuk was driving. She saw him smile from ear to ear upon hearing her call him yeobo.

"What did you call me?" Leeteuk asked  without taking his eyes off the road. 

"Why are you asking?" She grinned.

"Yah, just say it!"

"Y-yeobo." Sora said while acting cute. She saw her husband blushed beet red. "Where are we going yeobo-yah?"

"Somewhere you'll like."

They came in an exclusive subdivision. There were few houses but the place is cozy and neat. They passed through a chapel, club house and community park. Leeteuk stopped in front of a tall, black gate. A man in a house guard uniform came and when he saw Leeteuk's car, he immediately opened it.

"I'll gonna have to cover your eyes first." He said while grinning.

"Wae?" She asked innocently.

Instead of answering, he grabbed his hanky, folded it before wrapping it to cover Sora's eyes. She felt the car move and stopped after a while. She heard Leeteuk got off and opened the door on her side.

"Careful." He mumbled as he helped him got off the car. He placed her beside him while his arm was around her waist. "Ready?"

Sora nodded. As soon as the handkerchief dropped, she covered in surprised. In front of her was a big-almost a mansion, two storey house. It also has a wide and clean pool adjacent to the glass wall. 

"Do you like it?" Leeteuk slid his arms around the surprised Sora's waist. 

"I-i do... But what's this?"

" our house."

Sora's eyes widened but it shocked her more when Leeteuk lifted and carried her in his arms, bridal style. 

"Yah!"

"Sshh. This is how the newly weds came in their house, right?" He continually carried her and took her upstairs. He quickly opened the door and put her on the bed.

"Yah, Oppa. What are we doing here?" Sora asked while blushing. She quickly stood up from the bed.

This room was large too. There was a glass wall that overlooks the pool while beside it was a chocolate brown curtain. The other wall was painted in white while the soft and comfortable bed was too big for the two of them. There's a bedside table that carries a lamp shade at both sides of the bed. 

"Oppa, isn't this house too big for us?" She looked back at Leeteuk.

"Aniyo. It's a perfect house for a queen like you." He said and pulled her closer.    He cupped her face before kissing her. "I love you."

"I love you too, Oppa."

Leeteuk claimed her lips again, but it was deep and passionate this time. His hand went to hold Sora's nape. She returned the same intensity as his. As his kiss keeps on going deeper, she felt  her kneed trembled. She put her arms around Leeteuk's neck for support. 

He lovingly bit her lower lips for entrance in . He wanted so much to taste her. Sora didn't failed him as she opened it for him. Their tongue wrestled as soon as he gain entrance in .

His hands started to roam around her body and found it's way under her blouse. Sora sighed as she felt his warm hand feeling the smoothness of her back. 

Sora let out a soft moan when she felt his lips moving down to her neck as his hands successfully unclasped her bra. He moved his hands freely on her chest making Sora moaned louder. He loving fondled her and played with her nip. 

Sora groaned when she felt Leeteuk's hand left her skin but to her surprised, he carried her back to the bed. But before lying down, he removed her blouse and bra making her topless. Sora instantly covered her exposed but Leeteuk stopped her. He pinned her hands on her head and kissed her lips again.

"Perfect." He whispered before positioning himself on top of Sora. He kissed her again hungrily, more intense and passionate that before. His hands roamed around her body once more.

Sora groaned as she felt his manhood rubbed on her stomach. Her hand moved and reached his polo and ed it. 

Leeteuk's kisses went down to her neck, down to her chest. He was about to claim her nip when the door swung open! He quickly pulled the comforter placed over the bed and wrapped it around Sora's topless body.

"I told you hyung's interior decorator is the be--" Jaebum stopped and was shocked to see his hyung and Sora lying on their marital bed! "H-h-hyung!"

"Yah, you punk!" Leeteuk shouted. He was still lying on top of Sora to cover her. "Get out!"

"Hyung, what are you doing here?! W-why didn't you lock the door?!"

"This is our house, and this is our room!" Leeteuk shouted back.

"is that unnie?" Jihye went closer to check. She grinned when she saw Sora below Leeteuk's body. "Anyeong Unnie! Fighting!" She teased before pulling JB out of the room, leaving Leeteuk and Sora blushing.

-----•••
annyeong chingus! how are you? hope everyone and everything is fine. finally, this christine is back. but i'm sorry for not updating and coming back with a boring update. :( 

first, i would like to say thank you for not leaving me, for continuously waiting for my update, for making a time to reading and to post some comments. thank you so much for not "un-subscribe" me even if it took this long before i updated this story. it may sound cliche' but words are not enough to express how thankful i am to have you guys.

 again, thanks to my subscribers-turned-friends and to all who reads and waits for my stories. you're all appreciated. :)