Premiere Night.

Lucky in Love
Hello everyone! First I would like to thank each of you for appreciating, reading and for your comments on the previous chapter. Thanks for the new friends, voter and subscribers. Thank you for patiently waiting. It's still cold in my country but I could feel all your warmth. I may not be able to reply in your comments but please do know that they are all appreciated so much. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! ♥
 
Sorry for this long update. -_-
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Since it was written in the contract that the CEO must come to the actress's engagement whether work or personal, Leeteuk must come with Sora on the premiere of her debut movie the 'Murder Mystery.' Leeteuk, wearing a black Armani suit, was waiting for Sora in his office. Suddenly, the door opened and his Queen stepped in.
 
Leeteuk couldn't keep his eyes off his precious Queen. She does looks enchanting in her white dress while her hair was beautifully tied back. But something seems wrong for him - the v line of her dress shows something Leeteuk doesn't want others to see. And the dress was so short that her legs were exposed. 
 
Sora glared at Leeteuk when she noticed that his eyes were glued on the upper part of her dress.
 
Leeteuk turned red when his eyes met Sora's. "Stylist Bong, isn't the dress too showy?"
 
The stylist looked at Sora and shook her head. "Ani, CEO. The character Sora played in the movie was kinda liberated and the dress is pretty too."
 
"I agree. The dress suits Sora." Secretary Song was all smiles until he met Leeteuk's flaming eyes. He doesn't understand why but all he know was his boss is unhappy. He cleared his throat before he spoke. "CEO Park, you don't have to come. I'll be Sora-sshi's manager for tonight." Secretary Song suggested.
 
"Don't bother Secretary Song. I've been a trouble to you lately." Leeteuk quickly brushed his suggestion. "I don't want to trouble you this time."
 
And I have to watch that jerk Seungho Yoo. I can't allow him to come near my woman.
 
As if she could read his mind, Sora laughed that caught everyone's attention.
 
"Mian." She said as she shook her hand slowly.
 
"By the way CEO, you look very handsome in your suit." Dalhee Bong said. She was blushing.
 
"Really? Thank you. You're better than some people who doesn't even noticed me." Leeteuk said as he glimpsed at Sora.
 
Sora's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw how Leeteuk smiled at her stylist.
 
"We need to go." Leeteuk said while Secretary Song opened the door. 
 
On their way to the car, they saw Hyorin Min who was also dressed up for an award's night. She's with her stylist and manager. They stopped when they saw Sora's team coming.
 
Sora bowed her head and paid respects to her sunbae. Hyorin was Dreamscape's Princess once but Sora accidentally snatched her title when she started to become famous and in demand for CF, movies, TV guestings and appearances. Since then, Hyorin saw her as a rival.
 
Hyorin looked at Sora from head to foot. Her angelic face is the total opposite of her personality.  
 
"CEO, our Hyorin won an award in her recent drama that is why we are heading to SBS Awards Night." Her manager proudly said.
 
"Congratulations Unnie! I wish I could get an award like yours." Sora tried hard to be close to her. 
 
Instead of answering, Hyorin put her attention to Leeteuk.
 
"CEO, you should come with us instead of that cheap, pathetic movie premiere." Hyorin said with a grin on her face. "I am the gem here, just to give you an information."
 
"Is that so?" Leeteuk answered as if he was thinking deeply. "Then..."
 
Sora's heart was thumping fast as she waits for Leeteuk's answer. 
 
"Secretary Song, come with this gem." Leeteuk said and grabbed Sora's arm. They walked away in front of Hyorin. "Sora-ya, let go, we'll be late."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
The weather that night was cold but the media and the fans at Lotte Mall in Seoul was warm and full of love and support both for Sora and Seungho Yoo, her co-star in Murder Mystery. They were cheering happily while waiting for the "reel partners." 
 
The mall had prepared a room for Sora which will serve as her dressing room. As soon as they walked in, Leeteuk laid his back on the couch there.
 
"Unnie, I left my purse in the van. Can you please get it for me?"
 
Sora's gestures caught Leeteuk's attention while Dalhee seems shocked. She's been working with Sora for years but this was the first time she ordered her to do something. Sora was super nice that even though she's a star, she doesn't want to bother people and does the simple things on her own.
 
"Y-Yeah. Sure." Though hesitant, she followed what she was asked. 
 
"Thanks Unnie!" Sora smiled but immediately faded when Dalhee stepped out. "Yah! What's with you? Did you just used me so that you can flirt with my stylist?!"  
 
Leeteuk was surprised. He saw the anger in her eyes. "What?!" He stood up and walked closer to Sora. "Yah! If there's anyone who should get mad at someone, it's me! Do you want me to sue you?! It's clearly written in the contract that you can only wear those kind of dress only if you're with me... Only with me!"
 
Sora examined her dress. "What's wrong with this? It's a pretty dress."
 
"You look like a mom whose going to feed her newborn!" He said. "Change right now! Palli!"
 
"You ert!" 
 
Suddenly, the door opened. Leeteuk's eyes narrowed when he saw who it was - it's Seungho Yoo. 
 
"Anyeonghaseyo Sora-sshi!" He said and came in. His eyes were also smiling. 
 
From being dark earlier, Sora's face lighten up and she became smily again.
 
"Seungho-sshi!" She said looking surprised. "Annyeong!" Even her voice sounded jolly.
 
Damn. She's a good actress. Leeteuk whispered.
 
"I met Dalhee Noona and told me you're here." He said. "D-do you know that you're so beautiful?" 
 
"I just told her earlier." Leeteuk answered but Seungho didn't mind him. He's in a good mood and no one can ruin it.
 
Sora glared at Leeteuk but he just stuck his tongue out at her.
 
"I bought you this to cheer you up." From his back, he gave Sora a yellow tulip.
 
"Wow! Thank you Seungho-sshi." she gladly accepted the tulip but Leeteuk snatched it away.
 
"Yah! Flowers have this thing that can stain clothes. Sora doesn't have any other clothes aside from the one she's wearing." Leeteuk explained as he put the tulips away.
 
"Oh, is that so. Mianada Sora-sshi." He felt apologetic. "I know you're nervous so here." He handed a chocolate bar to Sora.
 
But before Sora could get it, Leeteuk snatched it again. He shook his head. "Chocolate bar is good but Sora is on a diet right now."
 
"But thank you Seungho-sshi for everything." She put her hand at Seungho's arm. 
 
Leeteuk's eyes widened and immediately pulled Sora's hand in Seungho's arm. They both glared at each other.
 
The dressing room's door opened and they saw Seungho's manager. He greeted Sora and handed his talent 2 cups of coffee. After giving the coffee, he left.
 
"I personally asked my manager to buy us coffee." Seungho blushed as he smiled.
 
Again, Leeteuk grabbed the cup from Sora.
 
"This will add to her nervousness more." Leeteuk said and crossed his arms infront of him.
 
"I'll drink it later. Thank you." She whispered at Seungho hoping Leeteuk will not hear it. She noticed that Seungho's face turned apple red and thought that Leeteuk annoyed him. "Sorry, he's just really annoying."
 
He smiled at her then looked at his watch. "I think it's time. Manager hyung, can you check if the premiere was about to start?" 
 
Leeteuk was dumbfounded. "D-did you just called me manager?!"
 
"Seungho-sshi, he is not my manager. He's the new CEO of my agency. Meet CEO Leeteuk Park." Sora explained trying to supress her laugh.
 
"Really? I thought... I heard Manager Ma was fired so I thought maybe the agency send you with a new one." He faced Leeteuk. "Mianada CEO Park." 
 
Annoyed, Leeteuk shook his head without looking back ar Seungho.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Few minutes later, the red carpet event for the casts, directors, producers and VIP guests started. Afterwards, the press conference began. Questions and comments such as "Is Sora Kang your ideal type?" "Are you two dating?" and "You look cute together. You should date!" annoyed Leeteuk so much. He was glaring sharply at Seungho who was being touchy while Sora pretends to enjoy it. He can't do anything about it since it was included in Sora's movie contract that was already made before he bought the agency. Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. It's JB.
 
"Yah hyung-gie, where are you? Grandpa's looking for you. I think there's some problems in Park Lands." JB informed him.
 
"I'm at Sora's premiere night. I'll head there directly after-" he wasn't able to finish since JB interrupted.
 
"A movie is more important than bussiness? I never thought you're like this hyung!"
 
"Yah! Get yourself a girlfriend first then you'll understand me. I won't lose to this Seungho Yoo!" he said. "Call Attorney Kim. I think I'll be needing him after this night." Leeteuk said without taking his eyes off Seungho.
 
"Leeteuk Park." Leeteuk turned around to see who called his name and found out that it's Producer Eunseok Kim. He knows this producer since his Grandfather helped her when she's starting.
 
"Producer Kim, nice to meet you here." he said while shaking her hand.
 
"I'm surprised to see you here. Are you alone?" the Producer asked.
 
"Actually, I'm with Sora Kang. She's an actress from our agency."
 
"Really? Daebak. She's a good actress and now that I know she works under you, I think I'll consider her in my upcoming romance dramas."
 
Oh, If you want to see the death of me.
 
"Come and sit with me." She pulled Leeteuk with her. After the pressconference was done, Sora and Seungho sat in front of Leeteuk.
The movie started but Leeteuk couldn't concentrate on watching. He can't take his eyes off Seungho. It was half way through the movie when Seungho looked and smiled at Sora. Sora, out of politeness, smiled back.
 
"Aissh." Leeteuk wasn't enjoying the view. He kicked Seungho's seat and afterwards pretended that it wasn't him. When Seungho looked back, he pretended that he was seriously watching. He laughed inside when he realized that Seungho didn't found out that it was him.
 
The movie got cheeky. In the movie, Sora's character was weeping while Seungho's character was lying motionless on the floor. The fans watching started to scream and cheer while Leeteuk had goosebumps and found it very disturbing. He glanced at Sora and saw that Seungho was staring at her. He was moving his face closer to Sora! Leeteuk immediately inserted his face in the small space between Sora and Seungho. As a result, Leeteuk felt Seungho's lips in his cheeks!
 
He calmed his self and forced a smile to the shocked Seungho.
 
For Sora... For Sora...
 
He said repeatedly.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Premiere Night went well and the movie, as well as Seungho and Sora received praises and positive feedbacks. They praised how they acted natural and how the movie was beautifully done.
 
But after the event, Leeteuk dragged Sora with him in the parking lot. He asked his driver to bring it to him in the mall. Leeteuk opened the car's door and Sora was about to sit in when he heard someone call her.
 
"Sora-sshi!" When they look back, they saw Seugho walkig closer behind them.
 
"Yah, get in!" Leeteuk ordered and pushed Sora inside.
 
"But Oppa!" she protested.
 
"I said get in!" He said and locked the car's door so that Sora couln't get out. He just can't stand the fact that this man tried to kiss his girl. That made his blood boil but he kept it cool. He faced him warmly, with a smile.
 
"CEO-nim, there's a party that was prepared for the cast. I was just going to invite Sora-sshi to go with me there." Seungho explained.
 
Over my dead body.
 
Leeteuk crossed his arms. "I don't think that's possible since we have some important events to go to. Anyway, I talked to Producer Kim about this already."
 
"Are you saying that this is not important?" it's Seungho. "It's a must."
 
"Really?" Leeteuk asked and saw Stylist Bong coming towards them. "Then take Stylist Bong with you." he said and get in the car, leaving both Seungho and Dalhee confused.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Leeteuk was driving with eyes focused on the door while Sora was sitting quietly beside them. There was a long, awkward silence.
 
"You don't have anything to say to me?" Leeteuk asked without taking his eyes off the road.
 
Sora looked at him and pouted. "Why are you flirting with my stylist?!"
 
"What?!" Leeteuk couldn't believe what he just heard. "Then why is Seungho Yoo trying to kiss you?! Do you have some secret affair?!"
 
"What are you saying?!" Sora asked back. "Why are you smiling sweetly at her?! Do you like her?!"
 
"ANSWER ME FIRST!" they both shouted at the same time. They both laughed it off afterwards. Leeteuk pulled over his car on the other side of the road. He clasped his fingers with Sora.
 
"I think my Queen is jealous." he smiled and pinched Sora's cheeks. "You're the only one for me so don't get upset over something unimportant, arasso?"
 
Sora didn't answer. Instead, she pouted some more. Leeteuk pulled her closer and hugged her. This time, Sora hugged her back.
 
"I love you, Oppa." she whispered as Leeteuk kissed her in the forehead. "You too. Don't get upset. Everything that happenned back there was all part of movie promotion."
 
Leeteuk released from her hug. "I don't think so. That jerk Seungho wasn't just acting. He likes you, I knew it!"
 
"I think he likes you more because he just kissed you!" Sora teased and laughed hard afterwards.
 
"But not like this." Leeteuk pulled Sora and kissed her gently in the lips leaving Sora blushing.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello again! Sorry if it took me this loooong again to update. Thanks again for reading and for waiting! -christine xoxo