These Boyfriends.

Lucky in Love

Leeteuk looked at his watched. It's exactly 9 in the evening and he's waiting in the cafe with Yonghwa and JB for 4 hours. He looked at their table and noticed that they almost ordered everything the cafe offered. And to make it worse, they finished everything. He's been calling Sora's number but she doesn't pick up, even once. Yonghwa and JB did the same but the Park sisters are not picking up too.

"Aissh. This is so annoying." Yonghwa said as he dialled Shinhye's number. "None of them are picking up!"

"Where can these girls be?" JB said and stared at Leeteuk, waiting for him to reply. 

"Should we go to the spa and asked them if anyone knew where they went after?" Leeteuk asked.

"Aniyo! They'll get mad at us if they found out." Yonghwa replied. "They'll be like 'what are you doing, not trusting us'." He said imitating Shinhye's voice.

"But waiting for them drives us crazy!" Leeteuk said and crushed the paper cup in the table.

"You're right hyung." JB agreed. "How can they be so heartless?" He crossed his arms in front of him.

"Oh, you guys are still here?" The waiter from earlier said when he passed by the guys' table. Leeteuk, Yonghwa and JB glared at him at the same time. The waiter felt nervous and awkwardly scratched his nape. "Oh! I forgot. I have to go back to the kitchen!" He said and ran back from where he came from.

"Where do you think they are?" Leeteuk asked, as if he was planning something. 

"Shinhye said they were having dinner so I guessed in a restaurant?"

"Jihye didn't say anything but I'm sure she'll pass by an arcade." JB said. "She does that whenever were together... Which I found cute." 

Leeteuk and Yonghwa glared at him, looking grossed out because of what they've heard.

"Sora loves to go grocery shopping." Leeteuk said as his eyes widened. "Restaurant... Arcade... Grocery... Right! They were at the mall!"

The other guys clapped their hands. They were pleased of his idea. Suddenly, Leeteuk stood up.

"Hyung, are you going to the mall? What if they see you?" JB asked.

"A-anya! I-I'm going to buy... A neck tie! Right! I need it for my meeting." He said. "I'll get going now." 

"Hyung, can I come with you?" Yonghwa said. "I-I want to... To change my... guitar strings! Yeah!"

Leeteuk looked at him. "Y- yeah. Sure."

They started to walk away and leave JB staring at them.

"Aissh!" He muttered and ran towards them. "Do you guys need a driver? I can drive you there. Let's use my car."

Yonghwa and Leeteuk looked at each other. "O-okay." He said as Yonghwa nodded his head.

Few steps and they were on JB's car. JB's on the stirring wheel, Leeteuk beside him and Yonghwa at the back seat. They were heading to the nearest mall. All of a sudden, Leeteuk's phone rang.

"Yobohseyo Secretary Song?" He said. "Why are you calling at this hour?" His jolly expression became dark and serious. "Ne. Send me the address. Thanks."

The two other guys looked at him. They were wondering why their hyung's face turned pale.

"We need to change directions now." He said in his mighty voice. "They're not in the mall."

"B-but where are we going then?" JB asked.

"Club 81 in Gangnam District." He answered. He looked at Yonghwa then to JB. "Do you know where is it?"

"I don't. I haven't been there." Yonghwa said as JB typed the address in the GPS. "Aisssh! What are they doing there?! It's not like Shinhye to go there."

"So as Sora. She has a public image she needs to protect." Leeteuk said as he was reading Secretary Song's message.

"Perhaps, could it be..." The guys looked at JB at the same time.

"Weyo?! It's not Jihye! Besides, your girlfriends should be the one to stop her since they are older!" JB kept on staring at them. "In this case, I am the one who's in a difficult situation now. Everyone knows that Jihye's the prettiest and the youngest of them."

Leeteuk put down his phone and faced JB. "Did you hear yourself? Sorry but I beg to disagree. Sora's prettier and she's kinda famous. Everyone recognizes her everywhere we go."

"Aigoo! Boasting how young and how famous their girlfriends are." Yonghwa said. "I'm not boasting but Shinhye's the best! She's a beauty, brains and very graceful. Everyone falls for her charms easily."

"Why? Sora has her charms too!" 

"So are you telling Jihye doesn't have?!" JB shouted. "Eyy! Let's not do this. We're on the same boat."

"Yah hyung!" Yonghwa tapped Leeteuk's arm to get his attention. "Do you think it's better that Jihye became all girly girly now or it's better when she's boyish?"

"Yah Yonghwa Jung! Do you want to die in my hands tonight?! Hyung, don't answer!"

He put down his phone and think for a minute before answering. "Honestly, If she's still the same boyish Jihye, I wouldn't be sitting here since it will be difficult to ride in a car owned by someone who's having a crush on my girlfriend." 

Yonghwa laughed hard because of what Leeteuk said while JB blushed. He could still remember that day on the beach when he got mad at his cousin.

"Hyung, that's history already." JB said. "I wonder why you haven't forgot that. Is it because you feel threaten by me? It's not my fault that I'm more handsome than you."

"I don't want to say this myself, but who's name was always on top of the popular guys list?" Leeteuk sneered. "But mian, I forgot. Your's was always on the list too... List of the most troublesome students."

"Yah, Leeteuk-hyung, don't say that to JB, he might cry!" Yonghwa joined in the teasing. "But if hyung and Sora are the popular couple and JB and Jihye are the troublesome couple, then me and Shin are the perfect couple!" He even clapped his hands in his delight.

"Perfect my ." JB whispered. 

After minutes of driving, they reached the club. JB parked his car and they got off. Leeteuk, JB and Yonghwa was examining the place when they heard a loud horn coming behind them. They moved sideways and the car with a loud horn parked beside their car. They saw two guys got off. The first one looked at them arrogantly with his small eyes.

"Jinwoon-hyung, Minho-hyung's waiting. C'mon!" The younger one shouted. The arrogant one turned his back and the two walked their way to the club. 

"Minho hyung?! I have a bad feeling about this!" Yonghwa's eyes narrowed as he placed his hands at his waist.

"Yah, did you see that guy?! Whatta jerk!" JB said. He looked around and saw a big, pointy rock. He picked it up and showed it. "Let's scratched this shiny car with this!"

"Put that down, babo." Leeteuk said. "Let's just go and get this over with. I'm tired."

The three of them walked to the main door but the two large-built guys stopped them from entering.

"Show us your membership card." The bouncer said. "This club is exclusively for members only."

"What? Members only?!" Yong said and alternately looked at the cousins. "So one of them is a member and a regular on this club."

"Let's get a membership then!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Not going to happen, boy. The bouncer said without taking his arms infront of him. "But if you really want to go, there'a a way." 

"Of course, there is!" Leeteuk said and turned to JB. "JB-ah, give this hardworking guys some credits for being hardworking." He winked at the bouncers who smiled at each other slyly.

"Why me? You're the richest here!"

"That's because you're girlfriend is the reason why were here, dummy!"

"Why are you blaming Jihye?!" He shouted angrily before giving some bills to the bouncer. The bouncers asked JB to drop the money and they can go in. 

The guys was not pleased when they saw the place. For them, the place reeks of alcohol, smoky and has a loud, annoying deafening music.

"There they are." Leeteuk pointed their girlfriends's table. They were about to walk toward them when a tall, guy passed by them and was bumped by Shinhye.

"M-minho Lee?!" Yonghwa said, literally dropping his jaw. "I told you I have a bad feeling!"

"Relax." JB said but he too was shocked when two more guys walked near their girlfriends. The six of them sat and chatted happily.

Suddenly, Leeteuk rushed his way out startling JB and Yonghwa. They found him standing beside the shiny car they saw earlier.

"Hyung, why did you come out?" JB asked. He was panting from running after Leeteuk.

"For this." He showed him his car keys and scratched the car. "The guys who's flirting with the girls owns this car, right?"

"Right hyung!" JB picked up the stone from earlier and joined his hyung in scratching the car.

"Aigoo." Yonghwa sighed but later joined the two.

"Done!" The three shouted in trio. The brand new shiny car from earlier was turned in full of scratch car in an instant thanks to the three jealous guys. 

"Let's go back in and take whatever we owns." Leeteuk said.

Inside the club, the place got hotter and crowded but they spotted the girls easily. Leeteuk saw Sora looking around when her wandering eyes caught by his glaring eyes.

'Oh my gosh.' He could read the words coming out from .
---

Picture not mine. Credits to the owner. :)

Though I wish Lee Minho's mine. So Gwapo. Hihi. <3

Good day everyone! :) Thank you for reading! If there's anyone who should be thankful here, it's me. Thanks for all your comments and thank you so much for subscribing. I felt so happy and honored because I have you guys to support me. :)

BTW, who's your favorite pair? Popular Couple, Troublesome Couple or the Perfect Couple? Haha. I find it fun to label the pairs. :)

It's 2:09am in my country so this turtle-like friend is off to dreamland. See you soon friends! :)

-christine xoxo

Do anyone here plays Bakery Story? If yes, let's be neighbors! Been playing for some days, so please don't judge my bakery. Haha. Send me your ID. :)