Her Father.

Lucky in Love

Sora Kang woke up early that day. She and her boyfriend Leeteuk Park planned to go somewhere. It's already 8 in the morning when she heard her phone beep. With Leeteuk in his mind, she excitedly took her phone and read it.

Sora-ya, I'll be going back to New York. My flight's just an hour from now. Thank you for being a good dongsaeng to me. Hope to see you again. Take care! Eunhye.

Though Sora was expecting that to happen, she couldn't help but feel sorry and guilty for Eunhye's early departure. She's good and treats Sora as her own sister even though Eunhye found out that Leeteuk chose Sora over her.

With heavy heart, she took a cab and went to the airport to see Eunhye one last time before she leave. Luckily, there was no traffic. Sora arrived on the airport and saw Eunhye waiting for her departure time at the Starbucks's cafe.

"Unnie!" Sora called and ran at her table. She was still cathing her breath from running.

"Sora-ya?" Eunhye was surprised too. "What are you doing here?'

"I came to bid you goodbye." Sora said while her eyes all teary. "I rushed here the very moment I received your message. Mianhe I didn't got you anything." Sora said reffering to her coming empty handed.

"Tss. What are tou saying." Eunhye said and cupped Sora's hands with hers. "You were the first person who came to see me off and I'm glad. I wish I could stay longer but---"

"Unnie, mianhe. Mianhe I took your happy ending away." Sora bursted into tears.

Eunhye shook her head and wipe Sora's tears with her floral handkerchief. "Stop that nonsense, Sora. It was never mine in the first place."

But Sora kept on sobbing.

"You and Leeteuk belong to each other. I can see in his eyes that you make him happy the most. You're his happy ending, Sora. And don't take that happiness away from him." Eunhye said while caressing Sora's back. "And will you please stop crying?! People here will think I made you cry."

Sora quickly wiped her tears and flashed Eunhye a smile. She held Eunhye's hand tighty as if she held her omma's.

"Unnie, thank you for everything. Thank you for understanding." Sora said. "You're an amazing woman with an amazing heart. You'll always be my role model. Saranghaeyo Unnie!" she said and quickly hugged Eunhye in the neck. Eunhye hugged and pat her in the back.

"Aigoo, my little sister." Eunhye said and released Sora. "Omo. Unnie needs to go. Take care of yourself. Visit me in New York with Leeteuk if you have time. I'll show you around."

Sora nodded. "Arasso unnie."

"Don't forget to call me if he made you cry and I'll beat him to death." she said and planted a soft kiss to Sora's cheeks.

The dongsaeng waved her hand and watched her unnie go in.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk Park patiently waits for his girlfriend outside their cafe. He parked his car not far from the cafe. He's been there since 9 in the morning but it's already 10:30 and he still couldn't contact her. She's not picking up his calls.

Leeteuk wanted to go inside their cafe but he remember Sora sking him to wait until his dad is ready. She and him dating are great news for them both, but not to Sora's appa who thinks she is still her baby. He remember Sora telling him that she saw his dad cry after hearing the news so it won't do any good for Leeteuk to appear in front of him. Besides, he do believes that Mr. Kang is a scary ajussi.

Suddenly, a taxi parked in front of his car. He saw Sora got off.

"Sora-ya!" he rushed from his car. "Where did you go? Why are you not picking your phone? Do you know how worried I am because you're not answering my calls when I'm not even allowed to go in the cafe?" Leeteuk said and saw Sora's puffy eyes. "W-what happenned? D-did you cry?" Seeing Sora cry made him defense-less.

Sora shook his head. "Mianhe Oppa. Sorry I left my phone at home and I failed to call you. I received Eunhye unnie's message and I ran to the airport. You know how much I feel for her."

"Ommo, this lovely woman." he grabbed Sora by the waist and pulled her closer to him. "You should've call me."

"Mianhe Oppa."

"Stop saying you're sorry. Just don't do it again. Oppa will get a heart attack from worrying and missing you." he softly pinched Sora's nose that turned red already from crying. "And stop saying that you feel so much for Eunhye, Oppa's jealous too."

Sora gave him a laugh. "Oppa's the only one in my heart."

Leeteuk smile and closed his eyes to give Sora a kiss in the forehead. He slightly pouted his lips and kiss her. Sora's forehead was warm and hard, unlike the other days when he kissed her. He thought that maybe she forget to put on her moisturizer because she's in a hurry to see Eunhye. When he opened his eyes, he saw Sora's appa infront of him while he was kissing her appa's palm!

Leeteuk looked at his glaring eyes and it only shows one thing - HE'S IN TROUBLE!

"M-Mr. Kang!" he said stuttering. "G-Good morning!" he bowed his head. He saw Sora standing behind him. She looks scared and worried. He smiled and winked at her to show her that everything's ok.

"Who gave you the permission to kiss my daughter?!" Mr. Kang's voice didn't change. It does sounds like thunder to Leeteuk. "And to all places, in the streets?! How dare you, you punk!" he raised his arms as if he was going to beat him up.

Leeteuk instinctly covered his head with his arms.

But instead, Mr. Kang pulled Leeteuk's ear and drag him inside the cafe.

"Yeobo!" Mrs. Kang shouted and startled all the customers. Seeing his husband drag along his daughter's boyfriend while his daughter ran after them is one of the most horrible scenes she saw in her entire life. "What do you think you're doing?!" she spread her arms so that her husband won't be able pass.

"Umma! Please help me! Appa won't listen to me!" Sora's in panic and she started to cry.

"Sora-ya, don't worry. I'm fine. Abeoji's very good to me." Leeteuk said while his ear was being pinched upwards. "Don't cry!"

"Mr. Kang!" the elder corrected. "And shut your mouth!"

"Appa! How could you do this to me?! I told you so many times. I love Oppa!"

"I will just talk to him. Just us... and you young lady, stay here. Help your mom and cousin out." Mr. Kang drag Leeteuk behind the cafe.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Behind the cafe is Sora's family's garden. Gardening is one of Mrs. Kang's hobbies. Their garden was full of roses and sun flowers, her daughter's favorite. There was also a big tree in the corner. It was already standing there when they bought the lot and decided to keep it since it gives them shed especially during summer.

Below the tree is a pair of wooden chair and a table where Sora and Sungmin used to do their assignments when they were little but after an hour, the table had 3 bottles of soju while the wooden chair carries the drunk Leeteuk. Sitting in front of him was Sora's strict father, Seungwoo Kang. He got Leeteuk drank to know his intentions to Sora. Afterall, he believes that only the drunk people speaks from their hearts and not from their mind.

"Ya! Give me some more!" Leeteuk said to Mr. Kang. He opened his mouth to drink whatever is left on the bottle he was holding. "Aissshh, this one is empty!"

Mr. Kang hit Leeteuk in the head with a folded newspaper he found at the garden. "You punk! I'm your elder! I need to be respected." he sighed after realizing that he's too drunk to think about politeness. "I know a lot of beautiful woman. Do you want me to call them for you?" slowly, he moved on his plan.

Leeteuk pouted and shook his hand in front of the elder. "A-aniyo! I have a woman... I-i will leave now." he stood up but Sora's appa stopped him.

"Sit here, we're still talking." Mr. Kang said. "Did you kissed her already? What else did you do to her?"Mr. Kang's heart was thumping so fast while waiting for Leeteuk's answer. One wrong answer and he's dead.

Leeteuk shook his head. "I only held her hands and kissed her on the forehead. Hick!" afterwards, he laughed. "You know ahjussi, I wanted to lock my girlfriend up in my room but I won't do that to her. Why? Because I love her so much. It hurts not to see her everytime I wanted to." he sat comfortably and closed his eyes. "Yah ahjussi! Why are you asking me so many questions when you and I don't even know each other. Tch!" he pointed his fingers at Sora's dad with his eyes closed.

"You punk! I told you to respect me!" he laughed afterwards. He's drunk. He reminded himself.

"Her father hates me but I like him so much.. and I will never give up on that! If he wants me to build him a statue of himself, then I will! I really like her family. My woman's family is so warm."

"Then who is this woman you're talking about?"

"Sora Kang! Sora Kang is my woman." he even placed his hands over his chest before losing his consciousness and fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sora was still disappointed on what his father did to Leeteuk. He got him drunk few days ago while Leeteuk doesn't remember anything at all.

"Sora." his father knocked and went in her room. "How's Leeteuk? I haven't seen him lately."

Sora's eyes narrowed. "Is this a joke, appa? You got him drunk and now you're wondering where and how he is." she doesn't mean to be impolite but her appa refused to tell her why he did that.

"Arasso! I get it. You're still mad at me." he said and went out. But before he left the room, he said something that made Sora really happy.

"Call Leeteuk and tell him he's welcome here anytime."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating over the week. This mountain where I live is having a lot of power interruptions lately (and it's really hot here hehe) and my laptop's battery is not that good. -____-

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day. ;)