The Confession

Lucky in Love

Days had quickly passed since Sora Kang last saw Leeteuk Park. It was the day he told her that he like someone. Although it's been a week, Sora still couldn't forget the pain she felt inside her chest. She's been badly hurt by her first love. And eversince that day, Sora had been love sick.

"What's wrong with Sora?" her mom asked Sungmin because she noticed some changes in her daughter's attitude.

"I don't know Auntie." Sungmin said. "She's not eating properlyand seldom talks."Sungmin sounds worried too.

Nam Joo Kang went to the counter where Sora was quietly sitting. Sungmin walked after her.

"Sora-ya!" she shouted to get Sora's attention, who was at that time looking outside the streets as if her brain is floating too.

"Omma!" she was surprised to see her mom and cousin in front of her. "Wae?! Did something happenned?"

"Here." her mom gave her a bag with cupcakes and a paper in it. "Deliver these cupcakes. The address is written in the paper."

Sora took the bag and the paper. She reads the address and found out that it is a village in Gangnam where rich and famous people live.

"I put some bills in the bag. Use that to pay the cab." her mom explained.

"Arasso Omma. See you later." Sora said and head out of the cafe.

"Take care daughter! Be careful." she said as she and Sungmin stared at Sora.

"Sora is so not herself." Sungmin commented. "She didn't even noticed that we don't do deliveries."

Sora took a cab and minutes later, she arrived at the village. As expected, it is an exclusive and private village they called JWP Heights and Homes. Since it is a private area, the cab and other public transportation vehicles are not allowed to go in. Sora stepped out of the cab and walked in the guard's house.

"Excuse me Ahjussi." she called the guard in the front gate. "I'm here to deliver this." Sora showed him the bag she is carrying and gave the paper where her mom wrote the address. "All I have to do is leave it here and someone will come over to get it right?"

"Oh, no." said the guard. "Leaving the packages in the guard house is prohibited. I'm afraid you have to deliver it by yourself, Miss."

Sora took back the package she put in the guard's house. "Can you tell me which way should I go?"

"You just have to walked straight this way." the guard pointed the street. "And when you see the playground, turned right.You will see a big house with a big black gate... that's the house."

"Thank you Ahjussi."

Sora started to walk on her way to the house. JWP Heights and Homes is really a nice place to live in. The streets are clean and the air is cool because there are lots of trees planted around the village. Theres only few cars passing by. The houses are big and are obviously made of expensive materials, built by famous architects and engineers. But all of Sora's thoughts dissapeared when she felt the pain in her legs.

"I've been walking for 20minutes but where is the house?!" Sora thought to herself until she realized something. She quickly get her phone and called her mom.

"OMMA! Ten years! Ten years!" she yelled at the phone. "We've been working on the cafe for 10 years and not once did we do deliveries! How could you do this to me?!"

"Blame yourself." her mom said. "I hope this will teach you a lessonto stay focus all the time. I'm hanging up. There's lots of customers here."

"Wait! Omma! Omma!" Sora called but her mom already hung up the phone. "Omma... how could you..."Sora said and she noticed that she's already in the playground.Following the guard's directions, she turned right and walk a bit until she saw the big house with a big, tall black gate.Sora saw an Ahjumma standing next to the gate and walked towards her.

"Anyounghaseyo Ahjumma. I'm here to deliver the cup cakes." Sora forced a smile because her legs are already shaking from walking.

"What took you so long? Mister is already in a bad mood from waiting." Ahjumma said as she opens the gate. "Come inside. Mister's waiting."

Nervousness started to crawl in Sora's body. Why are they asking me to come in? I'm not in trouble right?

Ahjumma lead her to the garden.

"I'll call Mister. Please have a seat." and she went inside the house.

"Ahjumma, please make it fast. It's getting dark."

Sora was left alone in the garden. She tightly held the bag's handle because she's really nervous. She tried to calm herself by looking at the garden. Their garden is simple but so elegant. There are some bonsai plants and white roses are planted everywhere. There's a park bench inside. While looking around, Sora noticed that there's something odd in this garden. There's a black fabric hanging in the middle of the garden as if something was hidden behind it. Sora was tempted to take a look at it but all the lights turned off when she touched the fabric.

"Omo! Ahjumma! Ahjumma! Help me!" Sora panicked and walked steps behind. She started to cry because of fear. Suddenly, she heard a sound of guitar. Eventhough it's dark, the guitar plays continously. Until Sora saw a green spot light few kilometres away from her. Now she can see a stage in front of her with a man standing on the left side of the stage with his guitar. Sora stepped closer to see who it is until she recognized who that man is - it's Leeteuk Park. Leeteuk started to play the guitar and sing:

Right from the start you were a thief

You stole my heart, and I'm your willing victim

I let you see a part of me that were'nt all that pretty

With every touch you fix them

After that song, the lights turned out again. It was Sora's first time to see and hear Leeteuk sing live though she saw him in videos uploaded in Facebook and Youtube by other fan girls. She was very shocked the moment Leeteuk sang his first line that she unconscioulsy covered with her hands.

Suddenly, another spotlight lit up on the right side of the stage. There was Leeteuk again, standing and playing his guitar. He started to sing again:

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

After the second song, the lights disappeared again until the whole stage lit up. There was Leeteuk standing, holding the microphone, staring straight at Sora. Sora who was standing in front of him feels conscious because of his stare. Leeteuk started to sing again:

I wanna make you smile, whenever you are sad

Carry you around when you're arthritis is bad

All I wanna di is grow old with you.

I'll miss you, kiss you

Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you, feed you, even let you hold the remote control

Cause all I wanna do is grow old with you

After that song, all the lights in the stage went out except for the light in Teuk's spot. All the candles in the garden unbelievably lit up. Leeteuk got off the stage and walked towards Sora.

"Sora Kang." he said and they are now facing each other. "The girl who turned my world upside down... Saranghae. Let me be your man."

Sora couldn't believe what she heard. She turned half deaf for a moment. The only thing she could hear is Leeteuk's voice.

"I made this all for you." as Leeteuk said the word "this", the stage's light lit up again but this time, foods such as pancakes, ice creams, pop corns and chocolates are on stage.

"Oppa... you... you like someone else.." Sora stutter.

"The one I really like and love is standing in front of me."

Tears fell in Sora's eyes because of happiness. This romantic set up made for her by her long time crush doesn't happen everyday, and not to everybody.

Leeteuk smiled and wiped her tears. "If only I knew this will made you cry, I shouldn't---"

"Aniyo Oppa. I like everything you did today." Sora said smiling. "But Oppa---"

Sora was interupted when Leeteuk started to speak: "You don't have to feel pressure, Sora-ya. You don't have to answer right away... I will wait. I will wait for the time when you are ready." he said as he held her hands.

"Oppa... my answer is---"

Again, Sora was interupted when Leeteuk's guest arrived unexpectedly.

"Hyung, did Mr. Kim forgot to pay for the electricity? Why is it dark here in your house?" The guest were surprised to see his hyung and Sora. "Sora Kang?!"

Sora turned her head to see who it is and surprised as well to see him.

"Jae Bum?!"

♥ ♥ ♥

Hello! Sorry again for the late update. :) I used some English songs here because I am not very familiar with Korean Songs. The first song Leeteuk sang is "Just Give Me a Reason" by Pink and Nate Ruess. Next is Bruno Mars's "Just the Way You Are" and lastly is "Grow Old With You" by Adam Sandler. Thanks for reading! ♥