Looking For You

Lucky in Love

It's past 4pm already.Most of the students in the university had gone home; while others stayed cleaning their classrooms; others attending remedial and tutorial classes and others stay behind to submit and discuss their projects with the teachers, including Sora Kang. Since Sora didn't make it last time for their project-making, she was appointed to discuss the project with the teacher.

"How did the report go?" Shinhye was waiting at the faculty room for Sora.

"It's OK. I answered all the teachers questions." Sora said proudly.

"I know you could do it because you're smart."

Sora and Shinhye were walking on the 2nd level hallway of the junior building when they heard girls screaming. They also saw other girls running as if they were chased.

"Ya! What's happening?!" Sora asked the girl behind them. This girl also looks like she's in hurry.

"Oppa is here! Oppa is here!" the girl said excitedly. "They said he's looking for someone!" and she ran quickly.

"Oppa?" Sora and Shinhye looked at each other, confused.

They reached the buildings ground level and it seems that there's a riot going on.The ground level was filled with junior girls screaming "Oppa! Oppa!" excitedly. Sora and Shinhye had a hard time going out of the building.

"Sora-sshi! Sora-sshi!" a familiar voice kept calling Sora's name. She looked around but didn't saw anyone. "Sora-shii!"

Sora turned around to see who it is and found him this time - it's Leeteuk!

He was standing in the middle of the junior girls, waving his hands at him. She could feel her heart beat 5times faster and harder this time when she saw him and times more when he's walking towards her. He was having a hard time walking because of the crowd. He kept saying "Please excuse me" and "Please let me pass."

Sora was really surprised yet very happy to see Leeteuk coming closer to her. He actually came to the junior's building to look for her!

"Sora-sshi... Annyoung!"he greeted her with a smile. "I thought I should thank you for last time." He grabbed something on his pocket. It's an ice cream dust stopperwith a bunny - ice cream's meaningful to them because it's the first thing that they ate together.

"It's pretty." Sora could hardly speak because of the girls watching them.

Those girls around them started to scream and some, whined. But Leeteuk just ignored them. He grabbed Sora's phone, which is in Sora's hand in that time, and put the dust stopper in the hole. Afterwards, he showed her his sweet angelic smile.

"I'm glad you like it. You popped on my head when I saw that." he said. "The ice cream should remind you of what we eat and this bunny should remind you of me."

Sora could feel the butterflies in her stomach because of what he said. She wanted to shout her feelings out but luckily, she managed to control her feelings and stay sane in front of this man.

"Thank... Thank you."

"Just thank you?! You have to pay me."

"Yeah... Of course!" She get her wallet from her pocket. "How much is this?"

"Not money!" Leeteuk who was at that time still holding Sora's phone, unlocked it and opened her phonebook. Then he smiled at Sora and wrote something in his palm.

"That's the payment." He gave her the phone. "Your number."

Leeteuk walked away after getting her phone number. Also because he saw his body guards coming to get him. Sora stood there looking at him. All of her senses came back when a girl running beside her bumped her and her bag fell in the ground.

"Leeteuk-sshi! Kamsahamnida!" she shouted.

Leeteuk turned his back and walked towards Sora. He move his face closer to Sora this time!

"Leeteuk.... sshii?" he asked as if he's annoyed. "Seriously?"

Sora couldn't answer because she had no idea what Leeteuk is trying to do.

"Call me Oppa... Leeteuk Oppa." he said smiling.

Meanwhile in Sora's umma's cafe. :)

Sora Kang still couldn't believe what happenned. Leeteuk went to the junior's building, greeted her, gave her an ice cream dust stopper, get her number from her phone and asked her to call him Oppa.... in front of those girls.

Could it be because of the bracelet?  She thought to herself.

"So, did he texted you?" excited Shinhye is waiting for her boyfriend in the cafe.

Yonghwa Jung came from the same school as Sora and Shinhye, in the same year but in different section. He is an active member of the school band which makes it hard for him and Shinhye to be together all the time since Yonghwa had to attend the band's practice after class.

Sora shook her head and pouted her lips while staring at the phone beside her.

"Here's your hot choco, ladies." Sungmin served the hot chocos first followed by the cookies Sora's umma baked.

"Komawo Sungmin Oppa." Shinhye said and drank from the cups afterwards.

Sungmin smiled at Shinhye but ran to the door as he saw some customers coming.

"Oh, it's you." he said as he saw Yonghwa after opening the door. "Shinhye's inside with Sora."

"Komawo Hyung." Yonghwa went inside and went directly at their table. Someone's in his back, hiding.

"Oppa! " Shinhye greeted him. "Come, sit here." and pulled the chair beside her.

"Guess who I met on my way here." Yonghwa's refering to the guy behind him.

"Annyeong!" It's JB. The one who loves Sora's mom's cookies and hot choco and the one whom Sora thinks is her cupid.

"Oppa and I need to go now." Shinhye said as Yinghwa helped her stand up. "Today is Oppa's umma's birthday.  Ommoni invited me personally so I shouldn't be late."

"Of course ypu should'nt!" Sora stood up and gave her bestfriend a kiss in her cheeks. "Go and do a good job. Call me later when you get back."

"I will." Shinhye said and hugged Sora back. "Don't worry. You'll meet Leeteuk-sshi's umma soon."

Sora squeked at what Shinhye said.

"You wont meet his mom." JB whispered to himself.

"what did you say?" Sora asked.

"Huh?... I... Ah! I said I'll order your umma's cookies... Right!" he stood up and run to the counter.

"That guy's weird." Yonghwa commented when he and Shinhye are going out of the cafe.

♥♥♥

hello. :) sorry about the chapter2. i didn't notice that i kept it hidden all this time. i just notice now. i'm really sorry. -_-