Two Hearts Met.

Lucky in Love

Leeteuk brought Sora to her room and slowly put her to bed. He pulled a chair and sat beside her. Seeing Sora in pain makes Leeteuk feel uncomfortable and crazy.

"Doctor Ko will arrive soon so hang in there, Sora-ya." Leeteuk said as he hold on to Sora's hand tight.

Dr. Ko came shortly. The doctor cleaned Sora's foot and carefully covered it with bandage. He also gave her some antibiotics. After taking the antibiotics, Sora felt sleepy. The doctor explained that it's normal and means that the medicine is working. He advised Sora to have a rest first.

"Is she going to be ok?" Leeteuk asked Dr. Ko when they step out of the room. "She won't be needing any operations or surgeries, right Doctor?"

Dr. Ko laughed. "Of course. It's just a wound. Don't worry. I already gave her good medicines. After her nap, she'll feel better." the doctor explained. "Just don't let her walk around the sand or anywhere dusty or dirty. She might get infections."

He nodded his head. "Arasso Doctor. I'll make sure that won't happen. Thank you very much." They shook hands before the doctor left.

Leeteuk headed to the study room after seeing the doctor out. He ordered every helpers to go and wait for him there. There's something they need to talk about. When he entered the room, everyone became silent and nervous. He sat on the table and face the six helpers; 3 women and 3 men.

"So who among you did it?" he asked calmly but no one answered. "Who did it?! Who left the broken bottles in the sea shore?!" he screamed.

The helpers obviously was startled. Their eyes grew wide because they never expect that this soft-spoken man can become a monster when angry.

"I even called earlier to tell every one of you to make sure everything's clean, orderly and prepared! How can I call this vacation when one of my guest was injured?! Tell me, how?!" Leeteuk shouted. This time, he totally lost his temper. It's because the very first thing he want to do is to protect Sora but she got hurt because of his helper's negligence. "So no one's gonna tell me who it is? Then you're all fired! I wanted you all to move out as soon as possible!" he said and left the room leaving the helpers in great shock.

Leeteuk walked out the house. He came out because he thought he needs some fresh air when Eunhye came.

"Come with me!" she said excitedly and pulled Leeteuk. She brought her to the vacation house's garden in front of the house. "Remember this place? We used to play hide and seek here when we're young." she said happily.

"Ne. I remember."

Eunhye walks down on the main gate. "We were really happy back then." she said blushing.

Leeteuk was surprise to hear what Eunhye said. She gave him the feeling that she wants him back. Though Leeteuk doesn't want to hurt her and her pride, he decided to tell her how he feels.

"Eunhye-ah..." he said and asked Eunhye to sit beside him. "These days I can't even seem to concentrate and do the things I wanted to do." he said while Eunhye became confuse. "I met this amazing woman who turned my world upside down. She's like little miss sunshine who brings shine in my gloomy life. I'm not sure how she feels for me but I am sure that what I feel for her is worth fighting for."

It was obvious that Eunhye was hurt because of Leeteuk's confession but she still managed to keep calm and poised. She smiled and say, " I know."

"The truth were right in front of me but I keep on ignoring it. You like Sora." she said. "You have been looking after her since the party. You're so obvious Leeteuk Park! You made it even more obvious when you followed her here."

"Mianhe Eunhye-ah."

"Mianhe? Aniyo." she said. "You're really handsome these days, a lot better than before. That means that you're really happy with Sora and I'm very satisfied with that. I like Sora a lot, too. If ever I become a man in my next life, I'll look for her and marry her."

"That won't happen." Leeteuk assured. "Because I'll still do whatever it takes to be her man."

"Do your best! I'll haunt you if she becomes another man's woman!" she said and stood up. "I'll get in first. I forgot to call my manager. Leeteuk Fighting!" she cheered on him and went in her room.

Leeteuk followed afterwards. He was about to get in his room when he saw JB in the terrace. He seems very busy sketching and that makes Leeteuk curious about it.

"It's been long since I saw you draw." Leeteuk pat JB's shoulder.

"Ne, hyung..." he answered shortly.

"I remember the last time was..." he suddenly stopped. "I- I didn't mean to say..."

"It was during the time my appa left us, I still can remember it well, hyung."

Leeteuk scolded himself. How could he be so careless at such sensitive issue in his cousin's life. He saw JB sketch when his father left them. Sketching and painting are his ways of relieving stress and sadness.

Suddenly, a strong wind blew that made JB dropped his sketch pad. His sketches covered the floor. JB quickly picked up his sketches while Leeteuk picked the one he's sketching right before the wind blew. He was so surprised to see who it is in his sketch. It's Sora.

JB quickly grabbed the paper from his hyung's hand while Leeteuk acted as if nothing happenned.

"They say I am the luckiest to be grandpa's heir since I can have everything I want. But now I envy you. Because you have something I wanted to have for so long." he said to JB.

"Hyung, Sora and I... we're not dating."

That sounds like music to Leeteuk's ears.

"But I'll gonna have to ask you to leave Sora alone." JB said coldly.

"Wae?! Are you his father or something?!

"I like her hyung! I like Sora! And I liked her first!"

"Meeting or liking her first doesn't make her yours, Jaebum!" Leeteuk lost his temper too.

"I know I can make Sora happy unlike you who brings nothing but heartache and pain to her." JB walked out and left Leeteuk alone in the terrace.

It was the first time the cousins fought. Leeteuk never imagined that he and JB will have a fight. He loves and treated JB as her brother and he knows that JB does the same.

Leeteuk's thoughts disappeared when he saw Sora walking alone in the sea shore. He quickly ran out of the house to meet her there.

"Sora-ya!" he found her sitting alone in the sand. "What are you doing here? You should be in your room. Your foot might get infected. Let's go!" he sounds worried.

"I'm alright, Oppa." she said. "I'll stay here for a while and go back whenever I feel sleepy."

"Then I'll stay with you here." he said and sat beside Sora until he realized something. He looked at Sora who seems to enjoy the calmness of the sea. "Sora-ya.."

"Hmmm?" she said and looked at him.

"This." he pulled Sora's wrist, slid and put Sora's missing 'lucky' bracelet. Then he held Sora's hand.

"My bracelet! Where did you found it?!" Sora was very happy to have the bracelet back.

"At the car. Maybe you dropped it." he said and slowly bring Sora's hands to his lips and gave it a kiss.

Sora was shock at Leeteuk's action. Her heart beats fast and her cheeks turned red again.

"O-oppa, don't do that!" Sora said. "Eunhye Unnie might misunderstand."

"Eunhye and I... We used to be together until she left abroad to study. I got hurt when she left me to study abroad..."

Sora felt the pain again after listening to Leeteuk.

"But now I am thankful that she left me. If that didn't happen, I won't be able to meet this wonderful person sitting beside me."

Sora's eyes grew bigger while looking at Leeteuk. He slighly laughed because of how Sora reacted.

"Saranghe Sora Kang... And I'll always will. I'll never get tired to tell you and make you feel how much I love you. " he confessed.

"But Oppa, why me?" Sora said in disbelief. "I'm not pretty, not smart and doesn't have anything to offer you... plus I'm a very boring person. I do not have any talents and I don't even have the figure of a supermodel. You don't deserve a good for nothing like me."

"You're not pretty because you're beautiful. You said your not smart but you know very well how to make me happy. You said you don't have anything to offer me but I will do everything to give everything you want." Leeteuk said. "You said you're a very boring person but you're the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. You said you don't have any talents but loving you is the only thing I know. You said you don't have the body of a supermodel that's because your perfect just the way you are. You said your good for nothing but your the best thing I could ever have."

Sora's tears started to drop. This time, it's not because of heartache but because of happiness. She didn't expect this confession.

"Oppa, I have been secretly loving you for years now."

"Really?!"

"Ne, Oppa. I love you too."

Leeteuk gave Sora a hug. When Leeteuk released Sora from being hugged, she saw that Leeteuk was crying.

"Oppa, wae?!" she wiped his tears with her fingertips and cupped his cheeks afterwards.

Leeteuk took Sora's hands and held it tightly. "You don't know how much you made me happy." He slowly kissed Sora in the fore head and hugged her again.

♥ ♥ ♥

Finally after nineteen chapters, Leeteuk and Sora are now couple. Sorry it took me this long. Haha. Thanks for reading! Promise to update this week. -Christine :)