Bullied.

Lucky in Love

Back in school, Shinhye and Sora were giggling and teasing each other after their lunch break. They were on their way back at their classroom. Their classroom was located on the 3rd floor of the building. They decided to take the stairs instead of the busy elevator but what they saw surprised them - there's a couple sitting on the stairs (that they supposed to take) kissing as if there's no tommorrow! Both girl's eyes grew wide because of what they witnessed. They shyly turned around and walked fast while their cheeks became beet red. At first they acted as if nothing happenned but then Shinhye bursted laughing followed by Sora.

"Why are you laughing? I know you and Yonghwa did that countless of times too!" Sora started teasing Shinhye.

Shinhye's eyes narrowed while looking at Sora. "Yah Sora Kang! Don't act innocent in front of me! Are you telling me that you and your Oppa didn't do those things?! Palli! Tell me!"

Sora's cheeks turned redder than before.

"See! Your face tells it all!" Shinhye started to run when she sensed that Sora's gonna hit her.

"Yah! Shinhye Park, you bratt!" Sora ran after her.

Shinhye and Sora stepped in the elevator. There's about 6 students inside when the two girls came in but Sora felt uneasy and felt that all eyes are glaring at her. She thought she's just being paranoid and ignored it.

But the same thing happenned inside the classroom. Sora sat uncomfortably with the awkard feeling that all eyes are staring, if not glaring, at her but whenever she look back, her classmates look away. Until one of their male classmates, Kwanghee Hwang came to her with their campus newspaper on his hands. Kwanghee was known to be straight forward and very up-to date in issues inside their school. Infact, he's a junior reporter in their campus school paper.

"Sora, is it true that you're dating Leeteuk sunbaenim?" his voice was loud and now all eyes were on Sora and him.

Sora almost got choked from the water she just drank after what she heard. "W-what? Of-of course not! How can that happen?!"

He showed her the news paper. It has Sora and Leeteuk's picture from the The Galaxy agency's launching party. "What's this supposed to mean then?" his eyes were looking sharply at Sora.

Sora was a bit shaken until someone picked the newspaper in her desk. It was JB.

"I was here in this event too but I was in the men's room when they took this photo. I asked Sora to come and I don't think inviting a close friend is wrong." JB said while glaring at Kwanghee.

"Of course! Of course!" Kwanghee turned pale. "I- I just asked because some peole might misunderstand. I-I just want to clear Sora's name!" He even raised his index finger while talking to JB. "Sora-ya, mianhe. I'm going to my desk now and write a news about what really happened. Later!" he ran.

"Gomawo. I owed you big time." Sora said while shaking JB's hands.

JB smiled and went to his desk. He got his cellphone and typed his message.

Jihye-ah, let's meet at the Kang's cafe later at 5. I think we need to talk about something.

While JB was busy sending his message, Dohwi Cha and her friends came inside the classroom. Dohwi stared sharply at Sora before she took her seat.

_________________________________________________________________________

Classes were dismissed at 4 in the afternoon. Sora and Shinhye were waiting for Yonghwa at the canteen when Dohwi Cha and her friends came and asked to talk with Sora.

"What is it about? You two can talk here." Shinhye said as she eats her chips.

"It's something private Shinhye-ah." Dohwi said. "Come with us for a while Sora."

Sora stood up to come with Dohwi. "Shin-ah, don't leave without me ok?"

"Ne. Just don't talk too long." the two bestfriend laughed at their jokes while the others frowned for what they think was too corny and cheesy.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sora followed Dohwi Cha and her friends until they stop behind the school. Sora looked around and thought that it isn't a nice place to talk since there's a lot of plastics filled with garbages there.

"Dohwi-ah, don't you think we should talk somewhere else?" Sora asked.

"Wae? You don't like here? I personally chose this place because this place is so fitting for you! You garbage!" Dohwi said while her two girl friends behind grabbed Sora in both arms.

Sora was surprised and suddenly felt nervous. "W-what's thid Dohwi-ah?"

"You! We're going to be suspended because of you!" Dohwi's eyes became sharper. "You told the discipline officer that we locked you up in the storage room! Why us? Did you see us? You have no proof!"

"I-I didn't do that!" Sora cried. "I can go to the officer now and tell him what really happenned!"

"Enough." Dohwi said. She crossed her arms in front of her. "You did nothing but steal my happiness away. First was Shinhye and now Leeteuk Oppa!" she continued. "How dare you date him when he's already engaged to me!"

Sora was startled. She didn't know such issues exist. From her heart, she sees Dohwi as her true friend. "Dohwi-ah, I don't-"

"Shinhye and I were best friends before you came." her eyes are glaring at her. "They moved near to your place and I was so angry when she stop calling me because she found a new friend in you! She's the only friend I got and she replaced me with a dirty girl! When I saw her in this school, I tried my best to get her back but she still chose you!"

Dohwi pulled the campus newspaper from her bag and showed it to Sora. It's the same paper that Kwanghee showed her.

"You're dating Leeteuk Oppa?! How could be a rotten girl like you be so lucky!" Dohwi pushed Sora when the two girls released her. Sora fell on the garbages. "You belong there! You garbage!" Dohwi and her friendss laughed loudly when Sora fell.

"Sora-ya!" Leeteuk came to rescue Sora. He quickly helped Sora get up. He held Sora by her arms. Sora was so shocked because of what happenned that even her expressions were blank. "What did you do to her?!" he yelled.

"O-Oppa!" Dohwi was so shocked at well as the two girls.

Leeteuk glared at them. He quickly grabbed the girls's ID and was about to go but Dohwi stop them.

"Oppa, you didn't know what happenned! Sora Kang was the one who started this and--"

"I heard everything, Dohwi-sshi." Leeteuk said.

"But you didn't forget right?" Dohwi said. "Chairman Park told my appa that I'll be his granddaughter in law."

"Dream on, Dohwi-sshi." he said and pulled Sora away.

"Let me ask you Dohwi-ah." Sora said. Her voice and her body was shaking. If not for Leeteuk who was holding her in the arms, she would have fall in the ground. "What you said earlier, d-did you mean it? Did you not consider me as a friend? Those times that we were together early this year, y-you're not pretending right?"

Dohwi raised her eyebrow. "I am pretending because I don't like you."

_________________________________________________________________________

There's still a few steps away but JB could clearly see Jihye standing beside the entrance door of the cafe. He smiled because he could see that Jihye's making her cheeks puffy. But he didn't know that she's doing it because she's nervous of meeting JB.

"Anyoung!" JB greeted her first. "Thank you for coming but why won't you come in? Come!"

Jihye stop him from opening the door. "I can't move my feet because I'm so nervous of whatever you might tell me. Say it now! Hurry!"

"Here?" JB asked in disbelief.

Jihye nodded continously and stopped only when JB agreed to tell her. "About what you said last time--"

She quickly raised her hands and covered her ears. She quickly shook her head too. "I don't want to listen!"

"Yah! Listen first." he put her arms down. "First, I want to thank you for liking me. I thought that you'd hate me forever." JB said. "I want you to know that I want to try this dating thing with you."

Jihye's eyes widened and showed her smile. "Really? Gomawo!" she was so happy that she bowed at JB. "I promised you'll never regret that! Let's eat! My treat!" she then pulled JB inside the cafe.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sora and Leeteuk were inside in his car parked at the university's parking lot. A lot of students are passing by and they could see them clearly. Some students even stopped by to get their pictures together.

"Why didn't you tell me you were being bullied?" Leeteuk asked. His voice sounds angry. "You suffered alone and I don't even had an idea. You made me feel stupid!"

"I'm sorry Oppa." Sora said. "B-but I'm fine."

"Being fine or not isn't the issue here. The issue is that you kept things with me. People in a relationship tell everything to each other. That's the rule."

Sora felt that Leeteuk was so upset at her. That made her heart heavy and tears started to form in her eyes. "S-sorry Oppa."

Leeteuk gave a sigh. "I am sorry too. I didn't mean to shout and get angry at you." he held Sora's hand and gently squeezed it. "It's just that I wanted to protect you. You're all I have. Oppa was hurt when I saw you fell on the ground. I didn't want that to happen again. Promise me that from now, you will tell me everything and anything."

Sora nodded and smiled.

"But I have to break my promise. Tommorrow, I will tell everyone that you're my girlfriend."

_________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for the late update. Thanks for reading and thanks for subscribing! I promised I'll work hard. Fighting! :3