He's Back.

Lucky in Love

This color means it's a flashback. :)

Leeteuk was patiently waiting for his luggages that were being scanned. He looked around and noticed that there's a lot of changes in the airport. He laughed at himself afterwards as he shook his head because he even noticed those changes.

That's how much he missed the land he grew up in, Korea. After he passed all the the final and practical exams, trainings, projects and reports, Leeteuk began to pack all his stuffs. And the moment the President of the business school handed his diploma, he got in the plane and flew back. He didn't get any sleep nor put anything in his mouth while he's on the plane. He just wanted to go home.

"Leeteuk!" a familiar voice startled Leeteuk who was waiting in the coffee house in the airport. But he was very happy to see this man. It's been five years since he last saw him at that very place - Mister Seungwoo Kang.

 

"Leeteuk? What are you doing here? Are you here to see a friend off?" Seungwoo Kang felt weird to see Leeteuk in his work place. He examined Leeteuk's face - he's smiling but his eyes were sad, had dark circles and he looks like all the energy he has escaped from his body. "Are you perhaps leaving?"

Leeteuk bitterly smiled and slowly nodded his head.

"To where?"

"To New York, Sir. I'm going to study there." he said in a low-voice.

"Does Sora knows?"

Leeteuk nodded his head.

Mr. Kang got everything from Leeteuk's reaction. He's waiting for her but she's not coming.

"P-please don't feel bad for me, Sir." Leeteuk said. "This was the fate given to me as the next generation of Park. I'm just doing what was originally planned." he tried so hard to hold back the tears.

Sora's father smiled and nodded his head. He placed one of his hand to Leeteuk's shoulder. "I am proud to meet such fine young man like you, Leeteuk. Sora must know how stupid she is and what she lost when she let you go."

"No, Sir." Leeteuk looked in his eyes. "Sora is the most selfless girl I know. She sacrificed herself for me. She let go of my hand now but I wil keep on holding her's. I will work hard and return as a better person. When I come back, I will blocked all the things that will made her let go of my hands again."

Mir. Kang was pleased as his face shows it all. Suddenly, he removed his wrist watch and placed it on Leeteuk's arm. Leeteuk was puzzled. He looked at him with confusion but he answered him with a smile.

"That watch was given to me by my grandfather... and now I'm giving it to you." That made Leeteuk more confused. "I hope it will help you as much as it helped me. It will teach and remind you that everything has it's time - a time to study, time to play, to eat, to rest and to love."

Because he was grateful, Leeteuk jumped to Sora's father and hugged him. His voice were shaking as he said his thanks.

Mister Kang patted his back gently as he said his goodbye. "Take good care of yourself and come back to us safely. While you are away, practice the word Father since you'll be using that a lot, Son."

"Yah, stop smiling by yourself." the man in his captain uniform sat across Leeteuk. The waiters and the staffs greeted him as well.

Leeteuk quickly stood up and gave his respects. Afterwards, he handed him a big, brown paper bag he's carrying. "I-I came home rushing so I.. uhm... didn't get you a proper present...I am sorry Ma'am no, I mean Sir!" he was still nervous as ever. He practiced so many times and he didn't expect that he'll stutter in front of Sora's father, Seungwoo.

Mister Kang laughed. "You shouldn't bother." he said as he took the paper bag and placed it beside him. "Thank you anyway."

"I should be the one to thank you. Aside from my dreams and Sora, your emails as well as your advises helped me overcome all the hardships in the business school." Leeteuk removed the wrist watched he gave him years ago and placed it on Mr. Kang's palm. "Your watch was a big help too. Thank you, Sir."

"Well, you returning this watch and still calling me Sir means one thing." Mister Kang said while Leeteuk looked at him deeply, waiting for him to finish his sentence. "It means you doesn't want to become a member of my family anymore."

"WHAT?!" Leeteuk almost stood up from the chair he's sitting. "H-how could you say that? That's what I wanted the most in my life, Sir."

"Then, keep it." He put it back in Leeteuk's palm as Leeteuk formed a fist.

"But this is a gift from your---" Mister Kang interrupted him.

"A gift from my grandfather that I gave to my son-in-law 5 years ago."

Leeteuk couldn't held in the happiness he felt. He quickly stood up and hugged the man sitting in front of him. "Thank you, Father! Thank you so much! I vowed to make Sora happy!"

"I might change my mind if you don't stop humiliating me!" his annoyed, thunder-like voice came back. Leeteuk quickly released his father-in-law but hugged him quickly once more. He didn't mind all the passerbys, flight attendants and staffs staring at them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

After meeting Sora's appa and hearing those kind and acceptance words from him, Leeteuk was the happiest. He felt like he was floating as he walk his way out of the airport. His floating feeling suddenly disappeared when he saw JB waiting for him outside. It was imposible for him not to notice since he's the only holding a big sign saying:

Welcome back to Leeteuk-hyung! Congratulations for being the coldest person I know! PS. How could you not meet me whenever I'm visiting you in NYC? You jerk!

Leeteuk laughed hard as JB, with annoyed face walk closer to him. JB pulled his hyung's luggages in his hands and asked him to follow him in his car. Leeteuk was sitting in the passenger seat beside the driver as JB put his luggages at the back. He slammed the door afterwards that made Leeteuk bursted into laughter.

"Yah, what's funny?!" JB asked when he came in. His hyung was laughing like crazy beside him. "You're one of those persons who calls only when they need something. Do you know that I came all the way from Jejudo just to pick you up, huh hyung?! I was planning to let it slide but I can see that you didn't get me any present!" Since Leeteuk was not answering, he started the engine and drive.

Leeteuk stared at his dongsaeng as he was talking. He changed a lot, he thought. He's far from the JB who was still wearing his high school uniform he saw years ago. With his appearance now, he sure looks like an office executive. Well he is, actually. Their grandfather, Chairman Park, gave JB a position and now he's in charge in some of the Park Group's major projects such as the hotel-mall they are building in Jeju.

"Yah, Jaebum." That was the first thing he said to him after years of being apart from each other.

"What?!" JB who was all grumpy asked without taking his eyes off the road.

"What about the thing we talked about before I left."

"Aissh." JB released a long sigh. Although it's been years, JB could still remember it very clearly.

 

"Since I'll be out of the country, you'll be the one to help and protect Sora." Leeteuk sounds serious. "Don't let anyone belittle nor hurt her."

"If you're that worried then why don't you stay here and do it yourself?" JB placed his hands on his waist. "Besides, Sora doesn't need any protection. She's a tough girl who can kick whenever she wants."

"She may look and act tough but she's just acting. She's sensitive and a cry baby." Leeteuk looked at JB's eyes deeply. "You're the only person I can count on. Please help me on this one."

JB's eyes widened. This was the first time he saw his hyung become that desperate.

"Okay! Fine!" JB raised his arms as a sign of surrender. "I'll do it!"

He saw his hyung's face lit up. He smiled gently at him. "Gomawo, JB-ah." he hugged him afterwards. "Don't let any other guy come near Sora... or even look at her. And one more thing... Promise me, you'll never fall for her again!"

"Jealous, hyung? Really?" that was all JB could say. His hyung's jealousy never failed to amuse him.

 

"Hyung, tonight will be Yonghwa and Shinhye's engagement. You remember them, from high school? We used to hang out." JB said when he heard his hyung talking on his phone confirming an appointment. "Do you perhaps wanna come? I'm sure she'll be there."

"I have meetings today." he said. "But thanks for inviting."

JB sighed as he drive his hyung to the main office of Park Groups located in Seoul.

_________________________________________________________________________

That evening, Leeteuk was feeling nostalgic. He hasn't got any sleep and it's a miracle that he doesn't feel tired at all. He was waiting patiently and soon the white van came and parked not far from his car.

From his place, he could everything very clear. A tall, slimmed young woman stepped out of the van. She was wearing a simple white dress but she does look elegant in it. His heart skip when he saw her face.

"Sora." he whispered. He wanted to step out if the car and ran to her to kiss and lock her in his arms.

He saw a big fat man yelling at Sora. That made Leeteuk's blood boil. He looked at Sora, she's just bowing her head. He was about to step out when the man left Sora alone. He stared at her from afar. His heart broke when he saw what happened - she cried until her eyes were both puffy. Sora took his bag and walked away. This made Leeteuk stepped out and followed her. He saw her stop in front of the big oak tree and dig.

"Sora." he called her. Sora was shocked but she didn't believe it first. She thought that he's just a dream until he kissed and hug her tight. Sora's eyes widened as he released her from his touch. All of a sudden, Sora's eyes were filled with tears.

"Don't cry. My hearts breaks when you're crying." he quickly wiped her tears with his handkerchief.

"O-oppa, M-mianhe... M-mianhe, o-oppa!" she said crying. "Mianhe... for pushing you away... That day, JB and I went to the airport but you weren't there aymore."

"Ssshh." he placed his finger on Sora's lips. "I know everything. You met my grandpa." Leeteuk held her hands and brought it to his lips. "Thank you. Who I am today, that's all because of you."

Sora quickly hugged him in his waist and sobbed in his chest. "I-I never thought this was going to happen."

"W-why did you think that?" he asked sweetly.

"Because we never had any news sbout you... even Eunhye Noona and JB."

"I refuse to meet them because I miss you so much that I'm scared I might ran away from the school and never return." he pulled Sora closer to his body, feeling her warmth. "I miss you Sora. I miss you so much. I promise I will never leave your side anymore. We'll always be together from now on."

"Thank you for coming back to me, Oppa." she whispered. "I guess this still works." She opened her palm and showed Leeteuk the bracelet.

Leeteuk smiled at her. "Do still believe that it's magical? With or without this, I will always come to you no matter what. Because I love you and you're my life."

_________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! It's cold here in my country and I'm actually lovin it. :p How about yours? I hope all of you are fine as well. Thanks for reading! :)

This week had been one of the worst for Leader and his family, to Super Junior and to us ELFS. Earlier this day, I saw in the article that Leader's returning to service today. Let's all hope for his and his family's fast healing and recovery. BTW, happy to know that Sora's there for him. :)