Meet his Grandpa.

Lucky in Love

Sora could feel her her beat fast as she walks closer to the 60-storey building the Park Groups owns. Before entering, she checked herself through the glass walls of the building. She must give him a good impression.

First impression lasts.

She was wearing a peach colored eyelet dress and a cream-colored cardigan over it. She chose a simple stud earrings and didn't forget to wear her favorite, lucky bracelet. She let her long hair down. Sora would admit that she's scared of Chairman Park but she can't deny that she's also excited to meet her boyfriend's grandfather. Based on Leeteuk's story, he described him as caring, loving and funny.

Sora took a deep breath before she enter the main door of the building. She saw lots of employees looking super busy, wearing their uniforms. She confidently walks down the reception area.

"What can I do for you, Miss?" the receptionist said while smiling. Sora thought that smiling must be a part and a requirement in her job since she saw her smiling the moment she stepped in the building.

"I-i have an appointment with M-mister Kim." she said in her soft voice.

"Oh, you must be Miss Sora Kang! Secretary Kim called about five times already asking if you had arrived." she said and called another receptionist to take her place. "Please come with me."

They took the elevator.

"The Chairman's office is on the 50th floor." she said and pressed the numbers leaving Sora struck.

What the heck do people do in this building? 60th floor, really?

The elevator opened. They saw Secretary Kim waiting outside. The receptionist paid her respects to him and to Sora before leaving.

"It's been a while, Miss Kang." Secretary Kim said while heading to the Chairman's office. "Have you been well?"

"Ne. Gomawo." she answered.

Sec. Kim smiled at her. They are now in front of the Chairman's office! He opened the door but the Chairman wasn't there.

"Chairman Park is on his way now." he said. "He came from the stock holder's meeting. Have a sit first."

Sora nodded while Secretary Kim left the room. She looked around the office. Actually, his office was really nice and neat. There's a big and long table with 9 seats in it where small meetings were done, a glass study table in the corner while a big portrait of him were hanging on the wall. Behind the glass table was a long table where the Chairman's certificates and awards, as well as photograps were displayed.

Sora tried to keep it in, but her curiousity was killing her.

"This will take just a few seconds." she jumped on her seat and tip-toed her way to the table. She flashed a big smile when she saw Leeteuk's picture. It looks like he's still in preschool in the picture, he even had a bowl-shaped hair plus he's chubby.

"Cute, isn't he?"

Sora almost dropped the picture because she was startled by the voice. Annoyed, she looked behind where the voice came from. Her eyes widened as she saw the Chairman staring directly at her! She slowly put down the picture and bowed her head.

"I am so sorry for asking you to come here." the Chairman said as he sat in the nine-sitter table Sora sat earlier. "I should be the one coming to you."

"Aniyo, Chairman." Sora said and sat across him. "Coming and meeting you here is a pleasure to me." she said humbly.

Right then, Secretary Kim came with the receptionist from earlier. They were carrying a tray and served them in the table. There's sandwiches, cookies, fruits and coffee.

"If there's anything you need, please call me." Sec Kim said and left with the receptionist.

"Eat." Chairman said to Sora. He grabbed a sandwich and finished it in an instant. "Please excuse me. I'm really dying from hunger." he said and laughed hard. "Those stock holders are making this ahjussi's head hurt." he took a blue-colored pill.

Sora smiled a little, still nervous.

"Did he knows you're here?"

Sora shook her head. "I-i didn't tell him, Chairman."

The Chairman nodded his head. "Of course. If he knew he'll be here first, complaining and whining at me. Did he told you what I did to him?"

"Aniyo Chairman. But I know. JB told me." her heart beats even faster now.

"Seah's son, Jaebum." he said.

There's a long, cold awkward silence between them.

"Y-you're office looks great, Chairman." Sora said shyly. She looked at the Chairman. This was the first time she's seeing his face.

His Grandfather looks like Oppa.

But she noticed something odd - the Chairman's eyes looks sad, and he looks tired too.

"Chairman, can I be honest with you?" Sora asked. "Why did you pushed Oppa away when you're gonna be this sad?"

The Chairman smiled. "Leeteuk's right when he said you're a smart. I can't fool you." he paused for a while. "So I'm guessing you knew why I asked you to come and meet me."

She nodded slowly without looking at the Chairman.

"This buiding as well as the other businesses under Park Groups was founded by me but Leeteuk's appa and omma worked very hard because they wanted to make sure their son will live at best for the rest of his life. I will ready to leave my position and give it to him but in order for him to do this, he must first study overseas."

Sora's tears started to fall on her cheeks. She tried her best to hold it back but then she failed.

The Chairman felt pain in his heart seeing this young lady cry but he had to do it for the sake of his grandson. He put his hand over her's.

"I am not against your relationship. In fact, I am very thankful to you. You became his inspiration. But I must do this. He won't listen to me. I am not asking you to leave him but please make a rightful decision. My grandson's future depends on you." he pleaded.

"I will, Chairman." Sora wiped her tears and flashed a smile. "But can I ask you to please take Oppa back to your house? He misses you too."

"Arasso." he said. "Thank you for your very good heart."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That evening, Sora was working in ther cafe. She was supposed to mop the floor but instead she was sitting in the table while her thoughts were flying everywhere until grumpy Shinhye sat across her.

"Shin-ah, are you ok?" she asked. Her bestfriend was pouting her lips and her eyes were like fire bolts.

"It's Yonghwa." Shinhye answered. "He's very jealous at Minho Lee. I told him already that he's just a close friend but then he didn't understand... that babo!"

"So what did he do?"

"He punched him but he lost at the end! Minho kicked his ! How humiliating!"

Sora just laughed. She had enough drama for this day. Sora saw Yonghwa coming in the cafe. "He's here." she whispered at Shinhye. "Just forget what he did. You didn't know what will happen tomorow so show him how you feel."

"What did you just say?" Shinhye said but Sora was already on her way outside the cafe. "Ya Sora Kang! You're making my head hurt more!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora went outside to give them time. Yonghwa and Shinhye needs to talk and clear their misunderstandings.

"Shinhye and Yonghwa's lucky. They can keep each other as long as they want." she whispered at herself.

"Madamme Kang!"

"O-Oppa!" she was surprised to see Leeteuk standing in front of her. "W-when did you come here? I-i dind'nt see you."

"Really?" Leeteuk said. "I was here for about two minutes already. What were you thinking?"

"Nothing." she said and smile.

"I have a good news. Grandfather called me and told me to come home!" he said in excitement. "In fact I am on my way now. I decided to drop by and tell you."

"Wow that's good!" Sora said and pulled Leeteuk beside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he hugged her by the waist. Sora's tears fell.

"Ya, why are you crying?"

Sora shook her head and hugged him tighter. "I'm just happy everything's returning to normal again."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long update! Thanks for reading! :)