Leeteuk Park

Lucky in Love

Without opening her eyes, Sora ran a hand to the other side of the bed only to find it empty. She slowly opened one and found out that her husband wasn't there anymore. She the other side of the bed and saw that it was already past 11 in the morning. She muttered a curse as she reached for her phone and called him.

 
"Neh Yeobo?" A cheerful voice answered but she was too hot headed to appreciate it.
 
"You didn't wake me up, Oppa. Wae?" She asked like a strict mom grilling a teenage daughter why she came home late. "I clearly remember asking you to wake me up before you leave so we could at least eat together."
 
"Y-yeah but you were sleeping so soundly and I don't want to disturb you. Besides, I knew you slept late last night." Leeteuk said, mumbling the last part. "Don't worry, Yeobo. I'll be home earl--"
 
She ended the call... and he was stunned. She didn't even let him finish his words. 
 
"That's her, right? She hung up on you." Sora's coordinator said while looking at Leeteuk. 
 
"A-aniyo." Leeteuk tried to lie but he became pale. "S-she said she needed to do something."
 
"Lie." The coordinator replied. "She does that all the time."
 
"Sora does that to me all the time!" Manager Ma said as he bit his bread like one hungry dog. "What's wrong with her?"
 
Leeteuk sighed. He was aware of those changes the two were talking about. How Sora turned from being sweet and caring to being the rude and hot headed Sora she is now. He knows it so well because he himself experienced it too. 
 
Though he misses the 'old' Sora and hating the 'new' her, he decided to understand. Leeteuk knew that she's just going through a rough time, and this phase will pass eventually. For the time being, he decided to support her and being the supportive husband he is, he treated Sora's Coordinator Unnie and Manager Ma to a brunch.
 
"Is there anything you want? Food or drinks, maybe?" Leeteuk offered, trying to avoid Manager Ma's question.
 
"We're ok." Coordinator Unnie replied. "But do you have anything to say to us Mr. CEO? You don't have to treat us."
 
"A-ani. I just want to thank you for your hard work."
 
"Aiish. You can't fool me with your flowery words, Leeteuk-sshi! You, Sora and I go way back and I know very well why you're doing this. Hard work, my !" Manager Ma proudly said. "Coordinator Bong, the Park Groups CEO here feels bad because of his wife's treatment to us. He knew she's been shouting and yelling at us so bad. Plus, she's trying to kill us with overwork."
 
"M-Manager Ma.." Leeteuk blushed beet red. His plan was busted. "Well, things turned out this way. I'm seriously asking you guys to please be patient with her."
 
"Tell us what happened." Stylist Bong said. 
 
"We-were going through something and I would greatly appreciate it if you guys will be supportive to her." Leeteuk explained even though he felt that he shouldn't. 
 
"What is this something? I'm so intrigued." Stylist Bong narrowed her eyes all of a sudden. "Yah! Don't tell me you're having an affair!" 
 
"A-aniya! That's absurd!" Leeteuk blurted out, his eyes were mad. He sighed as he leaned his back on his seat. "Let's just be supportive and understanding to Sora."
 
 
 
Sora's eyes wandered through their room. Their room sure is cozy but something is missing. Her husband. 
 
It's been weeks but the wound of the bad news was still fresh to her. To avoid the sadness and drama, she decided to work again. Pictorials, interviews, hosting, CF shoots, name it. 
 
She lacks time for him, she admit. She knows she's been mean to him these past weeks, but still there's him, hugging and kissing her as if nothing happened. And today, she wanted to spend and enjoy her time with him but he's not there. 
 
Suddenly, two small tears ran through her cheeks. Her karma, she thought. She lazily got up from the bed and threw the comforter on the floor. She didn't bother to check herself in the mirror and went out of the room. She stopped by her so-called "nursery." The room's door was slightly open and it was dark inside. Sora was having thoughts of stepping inside but brushed it away and slammed the door hard. 
 
She was greeted by their house helpers when she reached the dining the area. She raised her hand slightly because she was too lazy to smile and look at them. As soon as she sat on the dining chair, the helper served her foods but none of them seems appetizing for her. 
 
"Miss, these are the foods that the young master asked us to prepare for you." The helper ahjumma said. "Don't you like any of it?" The ahjumma noticed the frown on her face.
 
Sora scanned the foods once more- fried eggs, hotdog and spicy chicken wings with fried rice, mashed potato and some squash pancakes. "Mianhe, ahjumma." She said. "I know everything's delicious but I have to pass. My taste buds are not working well because I'm so tired and stressed out."
 
Sora stood up and let the ahjumma sit on her chair. "Eat up." She smiled leaving the puzzled ahjumma behind. 
 
"Miss Sora, do you need anything?" Another house helper asked her as soon as she stepped in the kitchen. 
 
Sora waved her hands in reply as she opened the fridge. It's full, complete with meat, fish, vegetables and fruits. But she's still craving for something. 
 
"Are you hungry, Miss? Do you want me to cook?"
 
"Chocolates!" Sora jumped in delight. Finally, she knew what she's been craving for. "Where is the chocolates?" She turned to the helper.
 
"W-we don't have any." The helper answered timidly, scared that Sora might yell at her.
 
She felt her heart sank. No, she wants it and she'll make a way to get it. "I'm going out for groceries. Give me the list of the things we need here."
 
"Don't bother Miss Sora. I'll--" The helper was cut because Sora's glaring at her. "I'll go and make the list now."
 
Sora smiled widely as she stepped out of the kitchen. 
 
"Ahjumma, I think Miss is pregnant. She's not eating properly and she's having a temper." Sora over heard their helpers when she passed by the dining area. She can't deny that she felt a pinch in her heart.
 
"She's just tired. Didn't you noticed how busy she was lately." The elder replied.
 
"Yah. Work." She said loudly without looking at the two. She really wished she is.
 
 
 
Kang Sora's been standing for over 20minutes in the chocolate aisle in the supermarket with her hands grasping tightly on the empty pushcart. 
 
All kinds of chocolates were in front of her - dark or milk, with hazelnuts, almonds, sort of biscuit or plain, imported or local. But nothing seems appealing nor delicious to her.
 
"This stress is stressing me most." She hissed as she stormed out of the aisle. Suddenly, her taste buds started to work again! She wanted a dry squid instead. 
 
"Oh, we're sorry ma'am but we don't have dry squids here." The supermarket's manager explained in a humble manner. "We're not sure when the delivery will take place but I suggest you try in wet market."
 
"Komawo Manager-nim." Sora smiled politely and frowned as soon as she turned her back to the manager. Then an idea came to her leaving a grin on her face.
 
 
 
"Omma, this is the best dried squids ever!" Sora said as she munched the foods she requested her mom to make. She even raised her thumb. 
 
"Yah, don't eat like that. You're humiliating me in front of our customers." Her omma joked. From the supermarket, she drove to her parents's coffee shop."Where is your husband? Is he not feeding you? Why do you look so hungry and skinny?"
 
"Omma, I'm taking some of this home. Please make another batch, and make it extra spicy." 
 
"Aigoo, this kid. You still have a plate full of foods and yet you're still asking for more." Ommonim laughed. "Arasso. As if you don't have any house helpers to cook it for you."
 
Sora shook her head like a little girl. "Yours is the best. I don't want anyone else." She said. "You know omma, I've been craving for your foods lately."
 
"You sound like a pregnant woman." 
 
"You know it's not true." Sora said gloomily as she put down her spoon and fork. "I bet Jihye will have a baby first before me."
 
"Don't say that. Everything has it's time." Sora's omma put the glass of orange juice beside her daughter. "Eat until all your senses function effectively."
 
In an instant, Sora gained her appetite back and started to eat.
 
"How's Leeteuk? Are you taking care of your husband well? He said you're busy from work. Aigoo, Sora!" 
 
"Omma, I think you're right. I was so preoccupied with my pain that I didn't noticed that he's in pain too." Sora realized. "I'll visit him on his office after here."
 
"Right. I'll cook and make sure you bring it to him."
 
"Neh, omma." 
 
 
 
Sora checked herself in the powder room first before going in Leeteuk's office. She was so excited yet nervous on meeting her husband because of her "silliness" earlier resulting to her hanging the phone and ending the conversation mercilessly with her husband. 
 
"I hope Oppa forgive.." She mumbled as she walked confidently. She met his secretary outside who looked frantic the moment he saw her.
 
"Miss Sora, the CEO-"
 
"It's ok. You don't need to tell him." Sora cut him as she smiled sweetly at him. "I wanted to surprise Oppa." 
 
"But I think it's not the right time-" 
 
Again, she didn't let him finish. She quickly turned the door knob and came in the room. She made sure she closed the door so that the annoying secretary will stop talking to her, she's in no mood to chat with him.
 
"Oppa.." Sora greeted him in a small and cute voice but everything disappeared when she saw the sight in front of her.
 
Leeteuk was sitting in his executive chair as a woman in red dress was sitting prettily in his lap! Her arms were wrapped around Leeteuk's neck!
 
"Leeteuk Park!" She shouted and rushed to them, dropping the bag of foods in her hands.
 
"Y-yeobo?!" Leeteuk's face became pale. He quickly pushed the woman on his lap and stood up. "W-what are you doing here?" 
 
"So I shouldn't be here, Leeteuk Park?!" She answered while glaring. She was so mad that she wanted to slap her husband's face but she ended up pulling the woman's long wavy hair with all her might.
 
"Yeobo!" Was all Leeteuk could say when he saw her wife dragged the woman while pulling her hair. She even kicked her out of his office before slamming the door. "Yeobo.. It's not what you think it is."
 
"So what is it?!" Sora said in her mighty voice as she tried to control her tears. "I came here because I was feeling sorry for what I did but then I ended up seeing you with that indecent and filthy woman, you cheater!"
 
"Sora Kang! Stop it. Why don't you listen first before jumping in with your conclusions?" Leeteuk said, impatient. 
 
"I wasn't born yesterday." Sora said before turning her back and left the room.
 
Leeteuk bowed his head and placed his hands on his waist. What just happened? Suddenly, the door opened and came in Sora. She went in to pick the bag she dropped earlier.
 
"I came just to get this." She raised the bag. "You don't deserved the foods my mom made." Sora rushed out and slammed the door.
 
 
 
"Darn it." Leeteuk cursed as he followed the red Bentley Continental. He keeps on blowing his car horn but the driver wouldn't stop. Instead, the driver drove faster than the speed limit. 
 
The driver who happens to be his wife, Sora Kang. 
 
It's just a month ago since she started driving. He regretted giving her the red Bentley as a gift because this what pushed her to drive alone... And pushed her to be one badass driver. 
 
"Please stop the car, Yeobo." He pleaded. His heart was pounding so hard, he hoped and prayed that nothing will happen to his wife as she drove around the streets with those speed.
 
"Where are those traffic enforcers?! What are they doing not catching a bad driver like her?!" He yelled inside his car. He was becoming tired and impatient chasing Sora around. 
 
He was relieved when Sora's car turned left and drove down the familiar streets. She's going home, he sighed. 
 
Leeteuk was right. Sora went home. 
 
She moved quickly and ran to their room, not minding the curious looks nor the judging look on the helper's face whom she promised to get the groceries for. After a while, Leeteuk came asking for Sora.
 
"The Miss ran to your room, Young Master." She said.
 
 
 
"Yeobo..." Leeteuk slowly pushed the door closed while his eyes were looking for Sora. He found her in their walking closet throwing her clothes in a luggage. He quickly pulled her clothes out and put it back to it's place.
 
"What are you doing?!" She yelled, tears started to fall in her eyes.
 
"Let's talk."
 
"Let's not." She turned her back and grabbed all her clothes once more before throwing it back at the luggage. 
 
"Kang Sora! Listen first!" Leeteuk yelled back. She held Sora's hands and pinned her on the wall. "I am not cheating on you. I would never do that."
 
Sora tilted her head to meet his eyes.
 
"I treated Manager Ma and Stylist Bong to lunch because I asked them to support and watch over you while I'm not on your side. And this Manager Ma got it wrong so he sent me this very humiliating i-don't-know-where-it-came-from kind of a woman." Leeteuk said with all sincerity. "Manager Ma didn't know that I am getting all I want 100% all the time." He winked at her.
 
Sora put down her hands that Leeteuk pinned earlier. "Oppa, I realized that I am being selfish and unfair to you... That's why I have to do this."
 
"D-do what?" He said in denial. He knew exactly what she's talking about. "You're not selfish and you're not unfair."
 
"You can't be with me." Sora said straightforwardly, her voice was shaking. "I am a mess and there's no guarantee that I can give you a child."
 
"What are you saying? Did you hurt your head while driving?" Leeteuk put a hand over Sora's forehead but she quickly brushed it away.
 
"You deserved to be with someone who can give you a complete family."
 
"Is it still the issue here?" He asked. "It's almost a month now."
 
"Oppa, I'm tired."
 
"I'm tired too but I never gave up. I never gave up on you and I never let go, so please don't do this." His voice was shaky too. "Hold on to me like what I did to you... And if it's possible stop pushing me away." He bowed his head and broke down. 
 
"Mianhe." Sora rushed to hug her husband. "I'm sorry, Oppa. I'm really sorry. I won't pushed you away. You're my life." She kissed the tears that flow in his cheeks as he grabbed her waist for a tight embrace.
 
Just then, Leeteuk's phone rang. It was a voicemail from Manager Ma. 
 
"CEO-nim, the woman I sent to you... I heard from her. Sora-sshi came and dragged her out of your office. She was asking me for hundred dollars more. Anyway, I'm sorry. Please don't get mad. Please tell Sora-sshi, I'm sorry and please don't fire me. Tell her my son is her godson."
 
Leeteuk and Sora looked at each other, then laughed. Still on his arms, he wiped the tears on her cheeks. "I didn't know Manager Ma has a son, and you're his godmother."
 
"He doesn't. He says that whenever he does something foolish." Sora said. "But what he did today, I won't let it pass. He sent a woman for my husband, then he'll die in my hands tomorrow." She said as she narrowed her eyes.
 
"You love me that much?" Leeteuk smiled wide, grinning from ear to ear.
 
"Neh, Oppa." Sora answered with her twinkling eye.
 
"I love you." Leeteuk whispered. "But you have to pay for what you did today." 
 
"What is?" She asked innocently.
 
"Ah, so you forgot!" He said playfully. "First, you hang up the phone. Second, you cause a ruckus in my office. Third, you didn't want to listen to me. Fourth, you drove so fast I thought I'll have a heart attack! Fifth, you wanted to leave me. Lastly, I left the office early so I missed the opportunity to criticized Jaebum in his presentation."
 
"It's nice you left early or else you'll miss something else." Sora crashed her lips to his. 
 
He was surprised by her sudden actions but he managed to get back to his composure. In no time, he was kissing her with the same intensity and passion. He kissed her like it was their first and touched her like it was their first too. 
 
She breathed heavily every time she felt his touch. Their tongues fought until her kisses went down to his neck. She kissed and his neck as her hands travelled to ed his shirt. When she's done, she threw the shirt somewhere before touching his perfectly-toned abs.
 
She squirmed as soon as she felt his warm hands inside her dress, feeling the smoothness of her bare skin. When he finally reached his goal, he expertly unclasped her bra and squeeze it hard before pinching it's hardened spot. Her knees were shaking already that she had to wrapped her arms around his neck. Becoming impatient, he held the neck area of her dress and tore it apart, exposing her ness. Like what she did in his shirt, he threw her brassiere away and took one of it on his mouth while he caressed the other one. He bit and , and bit; even pulling it's hardened center through his gritted teeth while she enjoyed the attention he's giving on her two soft area of her chest. From there, his hands travelled to her sensitive spot but she was quick to stop his hands.
 
"Not so fast, Leeteuk Park." Sora teased as he looked at her pleadingly. 
 
"You're a bad girl, Sora Kang." He swiped her off her feet and carry her to the waiting bed. He slowly put her on bed before kicking his boxers and pants and went on top of her.
 
"L-Leeteuk P-Park!" She was screaming his name sensually all night long.
 
 
 
 
"Are you sure you're all right?" Leeteuk worriedly asked. Sora's been in and out of the bathroom, feeling nauseous. 
 
"Yeah. It's because of the squid. I ate too many last night." Sora said as she wiped her lips with a tissue in front of the bathroom mirror. "I think I'm having indigestion."
 
"We can go to the hospital." Leeteuk offered. 
 
Sora turned around and face him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "I'm fine, Oppa. Don't worry. My CF editing will end by noon. Let's have lunch together here at home." She winked at him as he laughed, realizing and understanding what she meant. 
 
"Okay. Just make sure to take care of your self." He kissed her back. "And I'm anticipating the lunch later."
 
"Sure you do." She bit his lips seductively as soon as their lips met. 
 
 
 
It's been a busy day for Park Groups. All the investors from China, Guam and Japan will come to see what the young CEO Park had prepared. It was a business made personally by the young CEO. Every investors knew that this is the largest housing project the Park Groups offered. 
 
Leeteuk, feeling lucky with the blue suit his wife bought for him, was standing smartly in front of the foreign investors. He managed to present and answered all the investors's questions, making them all impressed on his attitude and intelligence. 
 
"Congrats, Hyung." JB came and sit beside him during the 10-minute break. "Everyone was impressed. I'm sure everyone will sign that darn contract."
 
"I hope so." He drank a little from his bottled water and checked his phone. He wondered why Sora's not texting him yet she knew about the presentation.
 
"I heard about the top secret, the one that happened in your office." JB whispered. "I wasn't expecting Sora to be a badass ams violent wife."
 
"She even drove the Bentley, beating every red lights in the streets." Leeteuk massaged his temples as he recalled that stressful day. "How did you know about it? Did my secretary told you?"
 
"Ani." Jaebum replied. "Grandpa did."
 
Leeteuk shook his head in reply. Until his secretary came in the conference room.
 
"Sir, Manager Ma called and left a message. He asked you to call him as soon as possible." Secretary Song said. "It kinda seems urgent, Sir."
 
"What's wrong with him." Leeteuk said while laughing. He stood up and went outside to do the call. He didn't notice JB followed him outside.
 
 
 
"What?! Why?!" Leetek's eyes widened and his heart suddenly stopped when he found out the news.  "She was fine earlier. Arasso, text me the address. I'll be there." He ended the call the then.
 
"What did Manager Ma said?" JB asked as soon as the call ended.
 
"Manager Ma said Sora's in the hospital." He replied non-chalantly. 
 
"Oh." JB could only reply.
 
"What's with the gloomy faces? It's a sign of bad luck." Just then, their Grandpa came. Behind him was his secretary. "You did great back then, Leeteuk-ah."
 
"Haraboji, Sora's in the hospital." JB said.
 
"What are you still doing here? You to your wife!" Haraboji ordered.
 
"But how about the presenation?" He hesitated.
 
"It's done, anyway." Haraboji replied as he put his hands over Leeteuk's shoulder. "Go. Sora's waiting."
 
He smiled at his grandfather and tapped JB's arm before running to get his car.
 
 
 
Sora was already up when Leeteuk came in her room. She was sitting in the hospital bed wearing her hospital gown.
 
"Oppa, you're here." She smiled warmly. "What happened to your presentation? It's too early for you to be out here."
 
Instead of answering, Leeteuk rushed to embrace her. "I'm so worried about you. Don't make me worry like that again."
 
"I'm sorry, Oppa. Don't worry, I'm fine now. Just indigestion." She playfully stuck her tongue out.
 
The door swung opened and there came Sora's doctor. 
 
"Doctor, is there something wrong with my wife?"
 
"Everything is normal, Mr. Park."
The female doctor said. "Except for the tiny creature that burrows into the lining of your uterus."
 
Leeteuk and Sora exchange glances at each other. "Which means?"
 
"It means start buying baby stuffs because you're going to have a baby. Mrs. Park is 4 weeks pregnant!"
 
"B-but you said it'll be difficult for me to have a baby." Sora stuttered, still in shock of the big news.
 
"I never said you won't have one."
 
"Omo!" Sora stared at her husband. Both teary eyed, they wrapped each other in their arms. 
 
"I'll leave you two now. Visit me in my clinic before you leave, you promise?"
 
"We promised!" Leeteuk and Sora chorused making the female doctor satisfied.
 
 
 
"I'm so happy to have a little Leeteuk Park in my tummy." Sora grinned widely as she caressed her tummy.
 
"See. We just have to wait for the right time." Leeteuk said and sat beside her in her hospital bed. "It's a good thing you stopped pushing me away. You were about to raise our son alone if I agree."
 
"Right. I'll never gonna do that again." She rested her head on her husband's shoulder. "By the way, it's a daughter not a son!"
 
"It should be a son!" Leeteuk insisted. "Son first so he can protect his younger siblings."
 
"Siblings? By that you mean?"
 
"Children! Lots and lots of them!" Leeteuk blurted out.
 
"Aigoo. Leeteuk Park is such a ert." Sora said while laughing.
 
 
_________________________________
 
Happy New Year friends! :) i know it's late but better late than never. ;) how are you all doing? I hope everyone's fine. It's been two months, right?
 
Sorry for not updating for soo soo looong. November and December became so busy with all the Christmas projects, shoppings (yey!) and reunions here and there. But at least, it's a very Merry Christmas. :)
 
I was so busy didn't have time to watch the last two eps of Misaeng. If you know the link of their taxi episode, please send it to me. Hohoho. :) anyways, i've been following an FB group and there i found out that leeteuk and sora followed each other on instagram. Is it true? Hope it is. Do you have any news about our couple? Please share it with me. Hihi. :)
 
It's still cold here in my country (and I'm lovin it. Hihi.) how about yours? ;)
 
And lastly, 
 
Thank you for the new sunscribers! Thank you for all your comments and time to read my fiction. The weather maybe cold but my heart is warm because of your support. Thanks again. Happy New Year! :)
 
- christine xoxo
 
PS.
I haven't proof-read this chap (most of the chaps actually) sorry in advance for my mistakes :3