What Happenned Next

Lucky in Love

This is such a long update. Hehe. :D

- - - - -

"Jae Bum?!" Sora was shocked to see JB in Leeteuk's house. JB, on the other hand, looks surprised to see her too.

Did he just called Oppa hyung?!

"JB! Anyoung!" Leeteuk greeted him with a smile on his face.

At first JB was hesitant to come near them but he later did go near them.

"I didn't know you have a guest. Mianhe hyung." he apologized while avoiding Sora's eyes.

"It's fine." Teuk said smiling. "In fact it's a good thing that you came. I'd like you to meet a very important person in hyung's life. JB, this is Sora Kang. Sora, this is JB Im, my cousin."

Sora's eyes grew wide as she heard the news. JB is Leeteuk's cousin!

"A-actually hyung, you don't have to introduced us. We kinda know each other... because were in the same class." JB said.

"Is that true Sora?" Leeteuk was also surprised to hear what JB just said.

"Ne Oppa." Sora said.

"Wow! It really is a small world after all." Leeteuk said gladly. "JB, can you tell me how Sora is in the classroom?"

"Well, hyung, Sora is a very smart girl but you can put her in the dreamers category."

"JB don't!" Sora said as she pulled JB and tries to cover his mouth.

"Because she always sleeps during class!" JB shouted while laughing hard.

"Why you! You deserved to be beaten!" Sora said and hit JB on his arms.

Leeteuk, who was watching the quietly, smiled bitterly.

"I wish I was at the same age as you are guys." he said.

"But you are perfect as you are, Oppa." Sora said smilling.

"You think so?" Teuk said and smiled sweetly at Sora.

Sora's heart melted when she saw his smile. "I know so."

Their lovely moment was disturbed when Leeteuk's phone rang. He excused himself and took the call away from them.

"Ya! Why didn't you tell me he is your cousin?!" Sora whispered at JB.

"Wae? Does it matter?" JB answered. "I told you I'd help you to him. and I did what I promised." he said proudly.

Sora without hesitation hit him again. "You still owe me an explanation." she said since Leeteuk is coming.

"JB-ah, mianhe for what I am going to tell you but Sora and I need to leave now. We need to do something important upstairs." Leeteuk said. Excitement could be seen all over his face.

"Something important?" Sora asked, confused.

Leeteuk answered her with a nod and a smile, just what Sora needs. A smile from him.

"I told Mr. Kim to prepare the room and food because you're going to sleep here tonight. Wait for me."

"Arasso hyung."

As soon as JB answered, Leeteuk lead Sora his house. Sora was surprised to see how dark Teuk house is. There is no single light inside his house except for the candles placed in every step of the stairs. Even though there's only candle, the size of his house is noticably big.

"Let's go upstairs Sora-ya." Leeteuk said. "Please be careful with your steps."

Sora nodded. Sora was about to step on the stairs when she noticed that every step of the stairs is filled with white petals.

"Can I hold your hand?" Leeteuk awkwardly asked while Sora answered him with a nod. He gladly took Sora's hand and placed it in his left arms. Having Sora's hand in his arms in not enough for Teuk. He placed his right hand over and held Sora's.

After the 20 steps stais, they reached the house's 2nd level. Same in the ground floor, everything was dark. The only difference is that there's a spot light on the door in the corner of the house.

"We're going there." Leeteuk said smiling but he felt that Sora was uneasy about what he said. Her body became stiff and her feet didn't move any step when he lead her. Teuk had an idea with what's happenning to Sora and that idea made him smile. "Sora-ya, that isn't my room. We're not going in my room no matter what."

Sora's cheeks blushed really red. "O-of course Oppa!" she said while Teuk is staring at her, adoring and loving her in every single way she is.

When they reached the door, Teuk opened it.

"Wow!" Sora said excitedly.

"Do you like it? It's our movie room."

Movie room is not enough to describe the room. It looks like the cinemas found in malls, but this one is better. Theres only 9 seats inside, 3 seats in each rows placed in the center of the room. It's also colder inside compare to the regular cinemas.

Leeteuk took Sora in the middle of the row. Sora was about to sit down when she noticed that theres a long stem white rose placed on her seat. She gladly took it and saw a tag on it: To Sora. She smiled at Teuk while he smiled back.

Sora and Teuk sat next to each other. He handed her with a popcorn and drinks. Suddenly, the room became dark.

"Oppa, is JB really your cousin?" Sora asked. She couldn't believe that the one she told her feelings is his cousin.

"Ne." Teuk answered. "Aunt Se Ah, JB's omma, is my appa's sister. You probably never heard about her. They say she ran away with JB's appa when I was 3."

"Why did they ran away?"

"They say that JB's appa is a bad guy that's why grandpa doesn't like him for Aunt Se Ah." Teuk looked at Sora and saw that she became sad after. "Let's end it here. It makes me upset to see you sad over JB's story."

"Ani Oppa. That's not true!"

Leeteuk just smiled at her. The truth is he's not upset. He's jealous. Jealous because JB and Sora seems close and Sora looks interested in JB.

Teuk stopped thinking since the movie started. Dawn of the Dead.

"Dawn of the Dead?! This is not what I prepared!" he said.

"It's ok Oppa. I like this kind of movies too." Sora whispered.

"Are you sure? I prepared something better than this."

"Let's watch this." Sora said smiling that made Teuk remain seated.

Watching the Zombie Movie was going smooth. Sora was enjoying herself when all of a sudden a zombie appeared on the screen with blood all over her face! To her surprise, Sora screamed and threw her popcorn all over the room! She didn't notice that she hugged Teuk's arm tight!

"Sora-ya, are you ok?" Teuk said. From Sora's arms wrapped around his's, he could feel that Sora is still trembling due to surprise.

Sora nodded. Of course, she lied. She could still feel her heart beating fast. And then she realized that she's hugging Teuk's arm! She tried to pull her arms but he didn't let go. Instead, he put his hands over her and aqueezed it tight.

Minutes later, the movie was done. One of the male protagonist was bitten by the zombie because he saved the female protagonist so he decided to end his life... and that made Sora cry. All the lights and Teuk was surprised to see his dear Sora wiping her tears.

"Don't cry Sora-ya. I feel guilty because I let you watch this." He wiped her tears.

"Don't be Oppa. I enjoyed the movie."

"For coming here tonight, I'll take you home." he said.

Leeteuk and Sora rode on a black Mercedes Benz Luxury Sedan he owned. Sora sat on the front seat while he drives.

"Are you comfortable, Sora-ya?" he checks on her.

"Ne Oppa. Gomawo." Sora answered. Sitting in his car sure is comfortable, Sora thought. The seat itself is like a cushion as well as the leather covering it.

"How about the temperature? Aren't you cold?"

"Aniyo Oppa. Everything's perfect." Sora even raised her thumb to show him an Ok sign, that satisfied Teuk.

"Here. Take this." he gave her a chocolate drink in a box. "Drink that. That is actually good for your stomach."

Sora gladly took the drink and gulped it down. After minutes of driving, they are now in front of Sora's mom's cafe. Leeteuk stepped down on the car first and opened the door for her.

"For everything, Gomawo Oppa." Sora said. "It's like a dream come true."

"Don't thanked me. I should be the one thanking you. You really made ma happy today." he said. "And whatever I did, said and promised today was all true. I will keep my promised to you. I will wait for you... until you're ready."

Sora's tears dropped from her eyes. She could feel Teuk's sincerity from what he just said. Leeteuk wiped her tears again.

"How can I make you happy when you cry in every little things I do?" he said while wiping her tears.

Sora smiled. "You should go now Oppa. It's getting late."

"Technically, I planned to stay here with you till morning, but I know you're tired so I'll just go... for now." he laughed at what he said. He held Sora's hands and brought them to his lips. He gently kissed them.

Sora could feel her heart beating really fast! She suddenly felt nervous and happy at the same time.

"Thank you for today, Sora... the girl who turned my world upside down." he said before getting in the car.

Sora's mom knew she was tired and allowed her to go straight from her room to rest. When she opened her room, there's bunch of white roses inside! She can barely recognized her room because of the flowers filled her room. There's also a bouquet placed on her bed. She grabbed it and read the card:

You made me the happiest man, Sora-ya. Thank you.

♥ ♥ ♥

Sorry for not updating over the week because I just came from the hospital due to throat infection... but I'm ok now. :)