The New CEO.

Lucky in Love

Though she came home late last night and slept for only two hours, Sora woke up early and still feeling energetic. She took a shower and head out to their cafe now located across the street.
 

Last night's pictorial was cancelled and Oppa send me home.

When Sora got her prize money in Korea's Top Model, she decided to secretly bought the lot across their street and moved their cafe there. She wanted to give it as a surprise present to her parents.

"Why did you do that?! You should have kept the money and saved it for your future!" her mom, Namjoo Kang hit her daughter in the arm when she broke the news. Her voice echoed on the newly built building where their new cafe will be placed.

"Omma, you always tells us that you wanted this place and now I'm giving it to you as a present." Sora said while smiling. "I always feel bad when you and appa gives me everything I want but I never got you anything in return."

"That is our responsibility, sweetie." her dad came and put his arm on his wife's shoulder. "You don't have to feel burdened." Her mom agreed.

"Just this once?" Sora said while she made a puppy eye. "I'm going to think of this as an investment. All the floors in this building will be for leased."

Her parents exchanged looks as if they were pleased. "Arasso. But you still have to work here in your free time."

Sora smiled and hugged her parents tight. Finally, they accepted her gifts.

"Yeobo, isn't Sora makes a perfect wife for a chaebol grandson?" her mom teased. "She's so business minded now!"
 

Sora glared at her mom. "Omma! Stop fooling around!"
 

The empty building was soon decorated and filled with tables and chairs. Before, it was known as Kang's Cafe but now was known and registered as Coffe Co. Unlike before, the new cafe' serves breakfast, lunch and dinner meals as well as different kinds of breads. The cafe still offers pastries that Sora's mom used to bake. It also serves coffees, juices and shakes. As soon as Sora won the contest, the cafe got famous that they needed to hire new employees to help them.

As soon as Sora got in the cafe, she heard her mom's angry voice. She's telling her baker that she got the wrong measurements for the cake's frosting she just made. Sora smiled as she realized how serious and strict her mom is when it comes to the food they will be serving.
"Yah Unnie! Don't make my mom yell at this early hour!" Sora grabbed her mom's arm. "Because of you she will wake up the whole neighborhood!"

 

The baker was flustered as the staffs around them were laughing because of what she said.
 

"Yah!" her mom hit her multiple times in her arm. "What are you saying? Are you asking for a beating?!"
 

"Ani!" she quickly answered. "I came to check how things are going."
 

Her mom smirked and pulled Sora outside the kitchen. Sora sat in one of the tables as her mom served her a bread and coffee. Afterwards, she joined her daughter.
 

"I know you're here early because you have something to tell me."
 

Sora gave her mom a surprised look. She sure knows her daughter very well.
 

"Actually Omma, Leeteuk Oppa is back!" Sora was all jumpy and happy but her mom was just sitting in front of her, calmly. "Omma, are you not happy he's back? Are you scared that my heart will be broken again? Honestly, the whole time it was really broken but now that he's back it's not shattered anymore. I feel complete again!"
 

"Aissh. You're so chessy!" her mom sounds irritated. "I know he's back in Korea."
 

"See you're not happy that he's--- wait! You knew?! How?!"
 

"He came and we have lunch together yesterday."
 

"What?!" Sora was so surprised that she stood up from her seat. When she noticed that staffs and some customers staring at her, she smiled and sit quietly. "This is unacceptable! Why didn't you call me?"
 

Namjoo Kang was about to answer when Sora's stylist, Dalhee Bong came running.
 

"Sora!" Dalhee was catching her breath. "We have a problem... Joon Oppa... He's fired!"
 

"What?!" Both Sora and her mom were surprised.
 

"Y-Yes! And you have to come with me... The new CEO was waiting for you!"
_________________________________________________________________________
Sora could feel her body trembled as she and her stylist were inside the elevator up to the new executive's office. There were news circulating inside her agency, Dreamscape, that the agency will be under new management and will undergo changes but nobody confirmed nor denied the rumors. But this day, the issue was confirmed.

 

As Sora and her stylist were approaching the office, Secretary Song came and welcomed them.
 

"Oppa, is the new CEO scary?" Dalhee whispered at him.
 

"I'm not sure but he does looks strict." he whispered back. "Anyway, why dont you go inside and wait. He's just walking around and will be back soon."
 

They both agreed to wait inside. Sora had been to the office for quite some times but she was surprised to see the changes in the room's interiors. The new executive must be fond of the color white since the wall, ceilings, lights, tiled-floor, book shelves, pots and sofa was all white. There were few paintings hanging and indoor plants. Sora feel comfortable inside.

 

"Here, drink your coffee. The new executive bought a coffee maker." Secretary Song put the cups and left the office immediately.
 

Dalhee took the cup and sip it. "Daebak! This coffee tastes like the one you served in your cafe!" she bursted.
 

"Really?" Sora asked and sip from the cup. She nodded to Dalhee when she started to taste the coffee.
 

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Secretary Song and the new executive. She nearly got choked with the liquid she drank when her eyes met with the new executive. He was wearing a thick, black eye glasses but she knew very well whose eyes does it belongs to.
 

"Ladies, meet CEO Leeteuk Park. He came from the Park Groups. CEO Park maybe young but he's a very skilled person."
Leeteuk gave a short laugh and patted Secretary Song's back. "Enough with the introduction. You're embarassing me, Secretary Song."
Secretary Song blushed as he bowed his head. Leeteuk walked near Sora and Dalhee to introduced himself.

 

"I am Leeteuk Park and I will be the new person in charge of the Dreamscape Agency." he said and shook Dalhee's hand. "Secretary Song will hand you the new rules and changes in the agency later. Take time to read and review it and if there's anything that you don't agreed with, please feel free to see me in my office."
 

Dalhee looks charmed by Leeteuk as she nodded her head without releasing his hand. She even forgot to ask about Manager Joon Ma.
 

"Anyounghaseyo CEO Park, I am Sora-sshi's stylist Dalhee Bong. Please take care of me." the stylist said without taking his eyes off Leeteuk.
Leeteuk pulled his hands at Dalhee's grip and reach for Sora's. "So you're Miss Sora Kang. Nice to meet you." But Sora started to cough as if she's clearing .

 

"Sora!" Dalhee started to caress her back while Leeteuk looked worried. "CEO, we will go now. Let's talk some other time. Sora-sshi, she seems sick."
 

"Wait, Unnie." Sora protested. "How about Joon Oppa? We came here to ask that. He fired him!"
 

"Manager Joon Ma was ---"
 

"Ani, Mr. CEO. Manager Ma was so lazy he deserved it." Dalhee interrupted Leeteuk.
 

"Unnie! You're the one who wanted to kill the new CEO! You told me that because of him Joon Oppa was now jobless."
 

"Ssshhh!" Dalhee whispered before she smiled at Leeteuk. "We're going now, Mr. CEO. Nice meeting you." she pulled Sora out but Leeteuk grabbed Sora's arm.
 

"Miss Kang, I heard you have a drinking problem. I think this will be a threat to your career. We need to talk about this before it leaks to the media." Leeteuk said. He walked to his desk and sat. Afterwards, he ordered Sora to sit infront of him.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you guys guessed that he's the new CEO before I revealed it?  Thanks for reading! ♥

PS. Pictures were not mine. Credits to the owner. :)