Getaway! :)

Lucky in Love

The Korean Arts and Science University were preparing this year's senior's graduation. In line with this, all seniors students are required to take the final exams two weeks earlier than their juniors. After that, they were given a week to rest while waiting for the result of the exams. Once the results and list of graduates were shown, graduation practices will start.

Leeteuk was waiting for Sora in the parking lot. He's inside his car, browsing his book in Literature when Sora opened the door.

"You surprised me!" Leeteuk said while his eyes grew bigger.

Sora giggled as she sat on the passenger seat. "That is why locks were invented."

"Y-yeah." Leeteuk put the book away. "I didn't notice with all this books."

"Then that's a sign!" Sora said as Leeteuk looked at her with confused eyes. "A sign that you're nervous of the final exam, silly!"

Leeteuk smiled showing his deep dimples. Sora took his free hand and closed it with her's.

"You worry too much Oppa. I know you'll top it like you usually do."

Leeteuk grabbed Sora's hands and cupped it on his cheeks. "What would I do if I don't have you? My little cheerleader." he said and planted a soft kiss on her lips that made Sora blushed.

"Y-your exams will start soon." Sora said stuttering.

Leeteuk nodded, still holding her hands.

"As I said, I am confident that you'll top it but you still have to study, Oppa. So, I will let you date your books first and come to me after the exams are over."

"I can't do that!" Leeteuk protested.

"Oppa, this is for for you... and m-me." Sora forced a smile since her heart started to hurt again. "Please?"

"Arasso." he gave up. "But we'll still eat luch together." Leeteuk said as he pinched Sora's cheeks.

_________________________________________________________________________

Days passed and the exams week for seniors were over. It was Saturday. Sora called Leeteuk to come to her house early in the morning. He thought that he'll surprise her that he's in her house as early as 7 in the morning but she surprised him more. Sora was already waiting outside the cafe. She was wearing a above-the-knee lenght summer dress while beside her was a huge basket full of fruits, foods, drinks and other stuffs.

"Yah, why are you showing so much skin today?!" Leeteuk picked on his girlfriend's sleeveless and not-so-long nor short dress as soon as he got off on his car.

"Wae? You don't like it? I wore it for you." Sora said and put her arms around his'.

"I like it." he said and grabbed Sora's basket. "Only if you wear it for me."

"Omo! My Oppa is so cute!"

Leeteuk whispered on Sora: "Move in my house and wear something shorter than this every day."

"Oppa!" she hit him in the arms. "You sure know a lot!"

Leeteuk smiled mischivously as he opened the car's door for Sora. As soon as she got in, he ran to put her stuffs in the trunk and ran again to the driver's seat.

"So where are we going, my Madamme Kang?"

Sora smiled and raised her hands while pointing to the road. "To the beach, Oppa!"

"To the beach? I didn't bring extra clothes."

"We're just going to have a picnic there." Sora said softly.

"Ah." Leeteuk nodded. "Ok, let's go to the beach!" he said while raising his left arm, imitating what Sora did earlier.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The nearest beach to Sora's house was about 3 hours drive. It's already 10 am when they reached the place.

Sora took a deep breath when she got off the car. The sun is shining brightly, the waves were calm and the air was fresh. Everything's so perfect there.

"Oppa wait!" she immediately ran to Leeteuk and put some sunblock on his skin arms and face. Leeteuk's heart flattered. He really likes it when Sora takes care of him.

"Done! I alread-"

She wasn't able to finish her words because Leeteuk grabbed her waist and started to kiss her lips. Sora was shocked of his actions but since she could feel his lips gently kissing her's, she started to closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. That kiss was kinda long, enough to make the two of them gasped. Both of them were shy and blushing.

"I-I will set this up." Leeteuk said and ran to the shore with the big umbrella on his hands. "Ya! Don't get the basket! I'll carry it myself!" he shouted.

Leeteuk put the big umbrella and set up their foods and mat where they will sit. He looked for Sora and saw her standing with her eyes locked on the sea. He smiled and ran to her quietly. He slid his arms on her waist and hugged her tight. He rested his head on her shoulders.

"You're making me jealous at the sea." he said and removed his arms around her's. "Ya! You sea! You can't take my girlfriend away!" he shouted.

Sora laughed because of what her boyfriend did until she thought of an idea. She slowly walked towards Leeteuk and pushed him to the water! Leeteuk, who had this i can't believe what you did face, stood up to get revenge from Sora. She was about to run when her eyes became stuck in his abs! She could see it very well from the soaked, white shirt he is wearing.

"Today is the day I will get my revenge for whatever you did to me!" Leeteuk jokingly said. She tried to run away from him but he was just fast. He grabbed Sora by the waist and threw her in the water!

"Oppa!" she shouted at Leeteuk who was already in the shore. "Oppa! Can't swim! Help!"

"Tss. Stop making fun of me." Leeteuk shouted back. "Your mom told me you're a swimmer!"

Sora pouted. "But I'm going to do this!"

Leeteuk was waiting for it while he crossed his arms in front of him. His eyes grew wide when he saw Sora threw her dress on him! It means that she's !

"W-what is this?!" he said stuttering. "P-put this back on!" he threw Sora's dress back on her.

"Remove your shirt and pants off first!" Sora dared him.

"Sora-ya! What the heck are you saying?!"

"Why? There's only the two of us here! Don't be shy!" she said. "If you don't like it then I'm not going to put this on!"

"Sora, don't do this to your Oppa!"

"Here I go!" Sora shouted.

"Fine! Fine!" Leeteuk quickly removed his shirt and pants, leaving only his boxers on. "Now, will you please put on your dress!"

"Nah." she shook her head. "It took you so long to decide, huh? Now you have to dance Super Junior's Sorry Sorry with only that thing on!" she said referring to his boxers.

"Ya Sora Kang!" he shouted but then started to dance. When he looked back at Sora, she was laughing hard while holding a water proof camera - recording everything he's doing!

"Ya Sora Kang! Stop it!"

Sora smiled at him and get off the water. Leeteuk shook his head while smiling. He was fooled by her again! She was wearing a black tube blouse and a short black shorts. She wasn't all this time!

Sora wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. "I love you, Oppa."

"I love you too, Sora-ya!"

_________________________________________________________________________

"Let's come back here with your friends." Leeteuk said while his arm was placed around Sora's shoulders. "I bet that would be fine."

"Uhmm." she nodded her head, her eyes locked on the sunset. "Oppa, can I drive you home? My appa taught me how to drive. I even have my license."

"Really?" he was amaed. "From here, it will be a 3-hours drive so it's tiring-"

"It's ok." she cut him. "I wanted to do this for you."

"Ok." he gave him the key.

Leeteuk was so proud of his girlfriend. He thought that she's a better driver than him.

"We're here." Leeteuk said when they reached his house. They got off the car. "Come inside, Grandpa's here." he was already on his way inside when Sora called him.

"Oppa!" she said. "Please don't look back."

_________________________________________________________________________

Hello! This is Christine. :) Thanks for reading my update and thanks for everything! Stay safe evryone! :)