His POV

Lucky in Love

Later that morning.

Sora's mom was about to close her room's door when her daughter stop her from doing so.

"Omma, I forgot something inside." she quickly rushed in and grabbed the bracelet she found at the dresser. She was trying to put it on but her mom stopped her.

"Don't wear that." she said. "That doesn't goes well with the gown."

"It's ok. This is my lucky bracelet." Sora answered but her mom grabbed it.

"Ani." she shook her head and crossed her arms in front of her. "I don't want this bracelet to destroy your princess-like image."

"Arasso Omma. I promise I will not wear it."

Her mom gave it back to her and Sora remembered putting it safely in her purse but now it's missing!

Back at the party.

Leeteuk was dumbfounded. All the guest were surprised because the young master never forgets a word or a line in his speeches before. But this time, he was just there, standing in front of the guests.

Everyone who likes and follows Leeteuk knew who Eunhye Yoon is. She was his first love. They broke up while Eunhye went to Paris. There she became a famous theather actress.

"Everyone..." Mr. Kim, the main host of the party spoke. "Today is indeed a very special day that even Chairman's grandson came all the way from Canada to congratulate his cousin."

The guests as well as the reporters were obviously surprised. This is the first time they got to hear that Leeteuk has a cousin.

"Everyone, meet Mr. Jaebum Im, the son of Chairman Park's daughter Ms. Se Ah Park."

"Geeez.." JB whispered at himself before he stood up and faced he crowd aplausing for him.

While the crowd was busy with JB, Leeteuk unnoticeably stepped down the stage and welcome Eunhye. He escorted her to the buffet table and later lead her to another table where they have a good chat and laughed together. Few reporters came to their table for interview.

"Leeteuk Park's special someone is Eunhye Yoon."

"Who is the other girl he is with earlier?"

"So it was still Eunhye-sshi all along."

"Leeteuk-sshi is just playing with the other girl. Poor her."

Sora heard everything from other guests. It is indeed heartbreaking to hear those comments about her but what hurts most was seeing her Leeteuk Oppa with another girl. She felt that her heart was torn into tiny pieces. Tears slowly formed into her eyes but since she doesn't want anybody to see it, she stood up and ran away from the table. JB saw what she did and followed her.

"Sora-ya..." it was JB.

Sora quickly wiped her tears and faced JB. "JB-ah, I need to go home now. My stomach hurts from eating too much." she even cracked up a joke but JB knew what was really going on with her. JB grabbed her by the waist and hug her tight.

"Babo." he whispered at her ears. "Do you think I do not know what's really happenning." Because of what JB said, her tears began to flow. "Ya! Ya! Don't cry here!" JB said and wiped Sora's tears with his hands. "He may be my hyung but your my best friend. If you hate him, then be it. We will hate him together. Just don't show anyone that your weak. Don't let anyone belittle or stepped on you. Remember that you are everything to someone."

Sora was a little bit confused but since she realized that what JB said makes sense, she managed to smile and forget the pain for a while. She was really thankful that she have JB that night. Until the reporters came to interview JB.

Most questions are about JB's family and his life in Canada; and his new life in Seoul. JB said that he is loving Korea more because of the friends he found here and doesn't have any plans to go back in Canada. The reporters also took JB's picture. They promised him that his article will be placed on the newspaper the next day. Some reporters even asked JB to be their cover for a teen's magazine which he answered by simply saying, "I'll think about it."

Sora was having fun watching JB's interview when a reporter from shocking.com came to her. The reporter demanded for Sora's answer regarding Leeteuk and Eunhye's reconcillation. Sora refused but the reporter was still insisting which caught Leeteuk's attention. He quickly stood up to save Sora from the reporter's harassment but he step back from what happenned next.

JB punched the reporter in the face and he fell in the ground! He quickly grabbed Sora's wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"This is Sora Kang. She came from the same school as I am. There's no need for the reporters to bother her because she and her family are private people. Stop asking her about Leeteuk hyung and Eunhye noona, she doesn't have anything related to them. Why? Because she is my girlfriend!" JB said and they both left the place.

Meanwhile.

JB and Sora reach the place where JB parked his car. There's no need for him now to hide everything from people's eyes since it was revealed that night that he is also a member of the Park family. He opened the door first for Sora and opened the other one for him.

"Why did you do that?!" Sora was furious. "Why did you say that I am your girlfriend?!"

"You should thanked me instead of getting mad at me." he said in serious tone.

Sora looked at him with anger in her eyes.

"Ya! Don't look at me like that!" he said. "Didn't you know that I just saved you?! Everyone thinks that Leeteuk hyung used and played on you. What I did is to make him and the reporters realized that it was him who got played on. If you think that's wrong then, mianada."

Sora didn't move a bit. JB has a point. Leeteuk was just playing on him. He asked her to be his date but his first love came too. He forgot about Sora when he saw her. That's obviously him being a player. BUT. But what if he's not playing?

We need to talk.

I was really excited when the clock turned 6.

I will be able to saw Sora again any time from now.

I was also nervous because I didn't know what her answer will be when I propose to her.

I slowly put my hands in my pocket to reach the box of the ring I bought.

There she is. Still looking as beautiful and perfect as she is.

I couldn't take off my eyes on her. She's like a goddess.

Finally. The time had arrived.

I will propose on her infront of these guests. I'll be able to hear her answer.

But wait. It's Eunhye Yoon!

I didn't tell Sora about Eunhye yet. She might misunderstand.

I should talk and tell Eunhye first about Sora.

Sora was being harassed by the reporter? I could't take it anymore!

WHAT?! JB AND SORA ARE DATING?! IS IT TRUE?!

Is Sora just playing on my feelings?

We need to talk.

- Leeteuk's POV