Emotions.

Lucky in Love

It's 7 am.

 
Leeteuk Park woke up because of his phone's alarm. He had an important meeting with the board at 9 to discuss the Park Group's sales report for the past month. JB and his Grandfather will be there too.
 
Like the usual days he has, he checked on Sora first who was sleeping soundly beside him. He smiled as he saw the fruits and cheese cakes he bought for her few hours ago.
 
Yes, few hours ago. 5 hours, to be exact. Sora woke her up and told her she's craving for something sweet, and then she thought of cheese cakes and grapes. Thanks to a nearby convenience store, that's open for 24 hours, he found a place to buy her foods even at midnight.
 
He kissed her forehead and quietly went off the bed.
 
"Oppa, where are you going?" Sora asked with a half open eyes.
 
"Shower." He answered. "Go back to sleep, it's still early."
 
But instead, Sora grabbed her robe before and stood up from the bed. "Are you ok? I'm sorry I woke you up last night."
 
"It's nothing, yeobo. I'm really fine."
 
She smiled. "Then I'll prepare your things and head down to check your breakfast."
 
"Let the ahjummas down stairs do that. Don't move too much, you'll get tired."
 
"How can I do that to my oppa?" She answered in a cute voice. "How can I let someone else prepare my oppa's breakfast?"
 
"Yah Mrs. Park! I am warning you, don't act cute in front of me or else."
 
"Or else what Mr. Park?" She playfully remove her robe, letting it flow down from her body exposing her milky white skin under her red nighties.
 
Leeteuk gulped and adore as he looked at her. She's the most beautiful when she's happy, he thought. She's glowing, too.
 
Leeteuk gasped as she looked at him seductively. Her hips and s grew larger, the perks of being pregnant. Her s were noticeable too since she's not wearing a brassiere.  Her three month-old baby bump was hardly noticeable. He started to fan himself with his hand as his throat started to dry.
 
"Wae, Oppa? Don't you want this?" She playfully put down the other strap of her nighties to show her bare shoulder.
 
"Y-yah Mrs. Park! Y-you're putting yourself in danger!" He stuttered.
 
"Can you still resist?" She asked as she playfully kicked her underwear elsewhere. "Oops." She looked back at him. "Sorry, it slipped."
 
"Yah Mrs. Park!" He ran to her and laid her down to bed. Sora giggled as she felt his warm touch and embrace.
 
He noticed that her behavior when it comes to bed changed too. He had spent many hours reading articles and surfing the net and he's aware that it's part of her "pregnant hormones."
 
 
 
After their "steamy encounter," Leeteuk took a bath and prepared for his morning appointments. As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, he was surprised to see Sora standing in front of him carrying a tray of food for breakfast. She rarely does that.
 
"You shouldn't have, but thank you." He pulled the tray and put it in the bed. Leeteuk then pulled Sora around her waist and put her on his lap before kissing her lips.
 
Sora quickly stood up to get the spoon and fed him. "Today's the last day of my taping. I finished everything so I could just stay at home. I really wanted to take care of you and our baby."
 
Leeteuk smiled. It is indeed a right decision to marry this woman and stick by her side.
 
"Oppa, wae?" She asked after noticing that he's been staring at her for long.
 
He shook his head. He can't help but adore her. He knew she's really happy because she's radiant, blooming and really beautiful.
 
"Sora-ya, are you happy?"
 
Sora walked closer to him and smiled. "Ne, oppa. Very."
 
"Uri baby is growing, too." He placed his hand over Sora's bump and caressed it gently. "Baby-ya, it's appa. Grow healthy and don't give omma a hard time, arasso? Take your time while appa and omma wait patiently here." Suddenly, he heard a sniffing sound. He was surprised to see Sora crying. "Yeobo, wae? A-are you hurting somewhere? Do we need to go to the hospital?"
 
"Ani, oppa." She shook her head and wiped her tears. "It's just that... it's so touching. I'm so happy. Me and our baby... You love us so much. How can life be any better than that?"
 
"Aigoo. My wife is very emotional." He said before pinching the tip of his wife's nose.
 
 
 
Jaebum arched his brow as he watched his hyung, who was seated beside him inside the meeting hall, smiling by himself while looking at his laptop. It's been an hour already and JB knew that even if he flipped his own laptop, he won't find anything really funny nor promising in the Park Groups's written report.
 
There must be something going on, he thought.
 
"Hyung, can I borrow your laptop?" He whispered.
 
As if watching some erted videos, he quickly closed it. Leeteuk stared deep at him.
 
"W-wae?" He stuttered. "Is that broken? I'll call my secretary to fix yours."
 
"There's no need, hyung." JB said and smiled like a dog while Leeteuk listened to the presenter.
 
After a few minutes, the meeting was adjourned. Leeteuk, JB and Chairman Park went out of the room to send their stock holders and board members off. JB watched as his hyung shook hands with their guests then he realized that his hyung didn't bring his laptop, that his precious laptop was left alone in the meeting hall.
 
He playfully sneaked and ran swiftly back to the meeting hall. And there was his hyung's precious laptop - sitting comfortably in the long meeting table. JB looked around first, making sure no one else was there except him before opening his hyung's laptop.
 
"Ehhh??? What's this. So cheesy." He sighed and pouted before closing the laptop and heading out the room. He was so convinced that his ninja-moves were wasted. "Lame."
 
JB discovered that Leeteuk Park was searching for baby names all through out the meeting and that was making him giddy.
 
 
 
"Omma!" Sora ran as soon as she saw her mom in their house. She quickly hugged her mom while the later seemed surprised.
 
"Yah, Kang Sora!" Her mom whined. "Get off me. It's so hot!"
 
But the little girl in Sora shook her head and hugged her mom tighter.
 
"Yah! I won't be able to finish all these foods you requested for the baby shower if you keep on doing this to me!"
 
In an instant, she released her mom. That's how much she wanted to eat the foods her mom makes.
 
"Oh, uri baby is here." Kang Seungwoo, Sora's appa, came. His still in his uniform, just came in from work.
 
"Appa!" Sora rushed to her dad and embraced him too. His appa gave her omma a 'what's-happening' look while the other shook her head.
 
"I miss you and omma." Sora said as she buried her head in his chest.
 
"Really? You've been here yesterday." Her appa said. "You and Leeteuk. We ate dinner together, right?"
 
"Yes." She replied. "But I miss you two already."
 
"Aigoo, this baby." Kang Namjoo came and to embrace her daughter and husband. "I miss this, too."
 
When they released each other, her parents noticed Sora's teary eyes.
 
"Don't cry." Her appa wiped the small tears formed in her eyes.
 
"Tears of joy, appa." She joked.
 
"Ah, right!" Her omma said all of a sudden. As if she remembered something, she ran to their room and when she came back, she was holding a big box.
 
"What's this?" Sora asked when her mom handed her a large sized box.
 
"Open it." Her mom, now beside her appa, replied while watching her.
 
She smiled at her parents before opening the box. Inside, she found baby things all in white. Baby dresses, socks, mittens, hats, pillows, and comforters all in white. Even the stuffed bunny and bear were in white too!
 
"Since Leeteuk's grandpa already gifted everything, as in everything, your appa and I can't think of anything else to give to our grandkid."
 
"We hoped the things inside will warm the little man or woman when he or she came out." Her appa added.
 
"Omma, appa.." Sora mumbled, her tears ready to come out. "You shouldn't have, but still you do. Komawo. Thank you so much." A tear ran through her cheek.
 
"Aissh, this girl." Her omma hit her arm lightly. "These things were so simple."
 
"Aniyo! There's no gift that's simple. We will use it properly, our baby will use it. Our baby will feel warm not only because of these things, but because of the warm love and care he or she received from you, the best grandparents." Sora said. "Thank you omma and appa. Thank you for being the best. Thank you for loving me, Leeteuk Oppa and now, our baby."
 
Her parents extended their arms and hugged their only daughter. Their eyes and nose were both red, but still their hearts were fluttering because of their love for each other.
 
"Aigoo, when did your tongue learned to sweet talk?" Her appa joked.
 
 
 
Later that evening.
At Leeteuk and Sora's house.
 
"Thank you for inviting us at your baby shower, unnie." Jihye wrapped her arms around Sora's shoulder.
 
"Yah, Park Jihye." Sora said in all seriousness. "I didn't invite you. You and your sister was all 'let's do the baby shower, let's do it.' I agreed, without realizing that I'll be the one to do and organize everything and it'll be in our house."
 
Jihye and Shinhye pouted.
 
"It's ok, yeobo-yah. We'll get to spend and celebrate with our friends at the comfort of our house." He later winked at the sisters who were cheering in silence.
 
"Leeteuk-oppa is the best!" The two showed their thumbs up, annoying Sora more.
 
"Leeteuk Park, whose side are you on?" Sora asked. Her hands landed on her waist. But when Leeteuk was taking time to reply, Sora stormed out of the living room.
 
"Y-yours, of course!" Leeteuk shouted before turning to the sisters.
"We'll get back to you later."
 
"Unnie, did we get Leeteuk Oppa in trouble?" Jihye asked her sister as they watched him chased his wife.
 
"That, I don't know. They say pregnant women are dangerous." Shinhye replied. "We better eat first before they kicked us out of their house. I heard Ommonim cooked all the dishes." She looked around and saw Yonghwa Jung coming to their way.
 

Minutes later, the sisters saw Sora coming to their way.

"Mianhe." She muttered as she pressed herself in the couch between Jihye and Shinhye. "I'm sorry I acted that way."

"We completely understand." Shinhye replied and winked at her.

"I really do not understand. I'm so emotional and sensitive these days and it's annoying not just me but all the people around me."

"Who cares?" Jihye said. "Annoy everyone, cry all the time and shout all you want. As long as you take care of my godchild, I'm fine with it."

"Godchild?! Yah Jihye Park! If there's going to be a godmother here, it's me! Not a lousy rookie news anchor!" Shinhye argued.

"Yah Shinhye unnie! How could you step on my dream just like that?" Jihye stood up from her seat and faced her sister. "Not because you're older than me doesn't mean I'll shut up! Just because you own a music school doesn't give you the right to do this to me. I may be a rookie now but I will let you eat my dust once I become a top anchorwoman!"

"What did you just tell me? I will eat your dust?" Shinhye stood up from her seat too. "Yah Jihye Park, I think you need a beating for being disrespectful."

"I totally miss this." Sora said as she swung her arm around Jihye's shoulder and the other to Shinhye's while the sisters looked at each other. "I miss this - you and you bickering non-stop."

"So you enjoy watching us fight?" Shinhye confirmed.

"You got it! Remember the time when Jihye cut your hair while you were sleeping and Shinhye secretly dipping Jihye's lolipop in a chili sauce... Those were the good, old days." Sora replied followed by her endless laughter. "But let me set things straight - no need to fight over whose the most deserving because I want the both of you to be my baby's godmother."

"Really? Then let me cover your birthing story for KBS." Jihye suggested.

"Jihye-ah, you're so thick-faced!" Shinhye said while Jihye only stuck her tongue.

"We'll do it if the offer is right."

"Yah, unnie! You and your husband's rich already. Why are you still asking for an offer. You should do it for free."

"It's not for me but for the baby. The baby should have it's own fund." Just then, Yonghwa came. Sora welcomed her with an interrogation. "Yah, Jung Yonghwa. Why are you always late? Shinhye's waiting for so long. Don't tell me you're going to make her wait for you on your wedding day."

"Don't start." Shinhye warned Sora as she pulled her boyfriend with her.

"Aigoo. What's this Park Shinhye? Are you on your boyfriend's side now?" She cluck her tongue too.

"What's wrong with Sora?" Yonghwa asked. "Is she drunk?"

"I heard you!" Sora shouted as Yongwa flashed his toothy grin and a peace sign. "JB-yah!" All of a sudden, she was all happy and excited when she saw JB. "How are you doing? Why are you not visiting us here?" She asked like a little girl tugging JB's jacket.

"Because your husband's giving me so much work."

"Aigoo. This poor boy." She patted JB's head too. "Did you eat already? What do you want to eat? Come on, tell me."

"So what exactly am I looking at?" Leeteuk asked, his arms were folded in front of him.

"Oppa, why are you giving JB so much work to do? See, he lose a lot of weight and he can't visit us often.

"Yes, because it's his job and why would he visit us?"

"I wanted to see him a lot because he's too cute."

Everyone in the living room laughed except for Leeteuk whose sporting a poker face. He came closer and tried his best to remove Sora's entangled arms around JB's hips. "Jihnye might misunderstand, Yeobo-yah."

"Aniyo. I don't mind." Jihye replied.

"See, Oppa. JB's so fragrant." She said as she sniffed and sniffed her more.

"Jihye might not misunderstand but I'm not liking any of it." He felt relieved when he finally removed Sora's arms around his cousin.

 

 

 
"Listen, guys." JB, while eating with the whole group in the couple's dining table, gathered his friends's attention. "This morning, Leeteuk hyung enjoyed our meeting very well."
 
Their eyes landed on confused Leeteuk.
 
"Really? That's nice, Oppa." Sora rested her head on his husbands's shoulder before returning back to her plate of foods.
 
"Wae? Wae? What happened in the meeting?" Yonghwa asked curiously.
 
"It's because Leeteuk hyung was searching for baby names!" JB bursted out laughing. "That's so--.." He wasn't able to finish. The girls, including Jihye, was so touched; while Yonghwa was shaking his head slowly, raised his thumb and moved it downward.
 
"Oh my, that's so adorable!" Shinhye said. "I would want my Yonghwa to do the same." She said and eyed at her fiance as he winked at her.
 
"Of course." Yonghwa answered. "I'll be a greater husband more than Leeteuk hyung!" He boasted while everyone shrieked in laughter.
 
After the meal, the group proceeded to the pool side. They busied themselves chatting, laughing and reminiscing.
 
"I'll go get fruits and tea." Leeteuk said. "Do you want anything Yeobo?"
 
Sora nodded as her brown eyes became bigger. "Watermelon, oppa."
 
He smiled and nodded. "How about you, guys?"
 
"Aniyo, aniyo." Jihye said while shaking her hand. "We're so full. I don't know where Sora unnie will put the watermelon since she seems so full."
 
"I'm not." Sora pouted.
 
"Jihye-ah." It's Shinhye. She hanged her arm around her sister's neck. "Stop teasing her or else we'll get kicked out."
 
"Come here, you two!" Sora quickly s her arm around the sisters necks and hugged them as tight as she can while Leeteuk smiled and walked his way to the kitchen.
 
 
 
"Hyung, how could you do all this?"
 
Leeteuk was startled when JB spoke. He thought he's the only one in the kitchen but when he turned around, there was Yonghwa and JB.
 
"Do what?"
 
"These. You even cut fruits and watermelons now, huh?" JB sneered.
 
"Yeah hyung. You looked so exhausted." Yonghwa added. "Is Sora's pregnancy making it too hard for you?"
 
"Ani." Leeteuk replied and returned back from cutting his fruits. He later turned around and faced the guys. "We learned that pregnancy is hard. I can't do anything about it but if what I'm doing will make it more easier for her, then I'll gladly do it. Besides, I'm so darn lucky that she's carrying my child. Which makes me end up with the conclusion that I should marry her as soon as possible."
 
"But you're already married."
 
"Yes but that's only in the paper. We haven't had any wedding ceremony yet." Leeteuk replied.
 
"Oh, right." Yonghwa replied while nodding. "Having a wedding is every girl's dream."
 
"You sure know a lot, Yonghwa." Leeteuk said while chuckling.
 
"Hyung, Yonghwa..." JB softly muttered. The other guys looked at him. "You have to help me."
 
The two looked at him, confused.
 
"We think Jihye's pregnant."
 
"Pregnant?"
 
"Yes, hyung." Yonghwa replied. "That's why Shinhye's so mad. They might end up marrying first before us."
 
Leeteuk cluck his tongue as he fold his arms in front of him. "Ok. We'll help you but Sora and I will get married first."
 
"Ya hyung!" Yonghwa and JB both shouted.
 
 
 
"What? You're pregnant?" Sora said, almost shouting while Jihye quickly covered that was recently formed an "O."
 
"Can you imagine that, Sora?" Shinhye butted in. "Ha! This is so annoying."
 
"Did you have yourself checked with the doctor?"
 
Jihye shook her head. "Not yet. I'm scared people and the media might not understand. My career's just starting."
 
Sora held her hand and shook her head gently. "Don't be scared. You know, I've been there. Leeteuk and I, your sister and Yong plus JB - we will support you all the way."
 
"Well not me and Yong." Shinhye pouted.
 
"Shiiinn." Sora said in a deep voice.
 
"But Sora! How do you expect me to support her? My wedding will push aside and my dongsaeng will get married before me? I can't!"
 
"I understand." Sora replied and squeezed Shinhye's hand. "But Jihye and JB can signed their wedding contract first, like what Oppa and I did. Then decide the wedding ceremony later."
 
"Okay." Shinhye surrendered. "Mian Jihye-ah. I'm ashamed. I acted like a child."
 
Jihye's face lit up and a priceless smile was formed in her lips. "Mian unnie. You were always there for me but then this was what happened. I almost ruined your most special day."
 
"At least you know." The three of them laughed because of what Shinhye said. "Let's stop now before someone gets emotional and tear up."
 
Sora pouted in a cute way. "Two babies in our group? That's nice." She said. "Yah Park Shinhye! You have to work double time now!"
 
"Not until the wedding." Shinhye smiled. "My dongsaeng's getting married too. I can still remember taking you to preschool."
 
"And running after the girl who pulled your hair." Sora added.
 
"And having a girl crush on you." Jihye said, her face all red.
 
"And meeting JB." Shinhye said. "And becoming a full pledge woman."  Both Sora and Shinhye laughed, except for Jihye who looked annoyed.
 
"Yah unnie! What do you mean a full pledge woman? I am born woman!"
 
Sora reached for Jihye's hand before squeezing it lightly. "I am so happy things work out for you and JB."
 
Jihye smiled and nodded her head gently. "I thought everything was over between us. But that day came when he knocked on my door and I realized that he's still the one I wanted to be with."
 
"When was that?"
 
"I don't actually remember but--- oh, no. This is insane!" Jihye blurted out while her eyes grew bigger. "It's the day after you gave me this bracelet." She pulled her cardigan's long sleeve exposing the bracelet Sora gave her.
 
"That bracelet? Sora's love bracelet?" Shinhye said in disbelief. "You gave that to her, Sora?"
 
"Yep." Sora replied. "W-wae?"
 
"You're the one to blame for my delayed wedding!" The two girls laughed while Shinye pouted. "I can't believe you betrayed me!"
 
"At least your sister, Jihye, will live happily ever after with Jaebum as you and Yonghwa will be happy forever." Sora said as she reached for both Jihye and Shinhye's hands. The sisters happily obliged and hugged their sister from another mother.
 
"What's this?"
 
The three girls was surprised to see Leeteuk, JB and Yonghwa watching them from behind. They were carrying  a tray of fruits, chips, biscuits and tea.
 
"Don't tell us you guys didn't have this kind of moment once." Shinhye placed her hands on her waist.
 
"Of course we do!" Yonghwa replied and rushed to his fiancé's side.
 
"Who made my wife cry?" Leeteuk asked when he noticed Sora's teary eyes.
 
"Oppa. Stop teasing." Sora pouted as she stood up from her seat slowly. "I think I need to go to powder room."
 
"I'll go with you." Leeteuk offered but she refused.
 
"Stay here. You and the guys have lots of things to talk about." She winked before walking inside the house.
 
 
 
Despite the laughs and silly jokes, Leeteuk was feeling anxious. He doesn't understand why and had no idea about it.
 
"Hyung, do you remember one time inside the conference room when all of a sudden the room smelt like rotten garbage?" JB was so excited while talking. "It was me! Hahaha!"
 
Everyone laughed at his story.
 
"I always knew it was you." Leeteuk replied as he kept on looking at the door.
 
"The expressions of the older executives was priceless!" He said proudly while everyone kept on laughing.
 
"O-oppa.."
 
Leeteuk turned around and saw his crying wife. There was a fresh blood gushing through her legs.
 
He quickly ran to her with their friends behind them. "Don't cry. I-I'll take you to the hospital now."
 
Her cries became louder. "O-oppa... I'm scared."
 
"Hush. Don't worry." He carried his wife on his arms.
 
"Hyung, take my car. I'll drive." Yonghwa ran outside followed by Shinhye.
 
 
 
The waiting room outside the operating room was crowded. Leeteuk was there - standing because he's so nervous; Sora's appa and omma, Leeteuk's harabeoji, Leeteuk's Aunt Seah, Yonghwa, Shinhye, JB and Jihye.
 
Everyone stood up as soon as the doctor came out of the room. They circled around the confused doctor as her eyes wandered through their faces.
 
"S-so the baby's appa is..." The female doctor replied.
 
"I am." Leeteuk replied as the others stepped backward.
 
"Oh, I see." She replied. "Your wife is ok now. The bleeding happened because she's exhausted and under a lot of stress."
 
"Yeah. She kept on moving here and there. She's too excited for the baby." Leeteuk replied.
 
"That explains. I suggest that she stay here for a while so she can rest and discharge her as soon as she finished her IV."
 
"But the baby? How's the baby?"
 
"The baby's fine." The doctor replied. "I am happy to say that the baby's healthy."
 
_________________________________
 
Thanks for reading! And sorry for the very, very, vvveeeeerrrrryyyyy late update. But still thankful that you chinggus still subscribe even though I don't update often.
 
PS. Sorry  for the wrong grammar and spellings.
 
Does anyone thought she lost her baby? ;p
 
<=(^_^)=> *this is me trying to hug everyone ;p
 
Have a good day, chinggus! :)