Four Hearts.

Lucky in Love

Sora was surprise to see Leeteuk walking in the sea shore, towards them. But a part of her was happy. It's been long since she last saw him and she misses him so much. Sora noticed that Leeteuk lost some weight. But despite it, he's still looks handsome and very manly. It never crossed her mind that she's the reason for it.

Eunhye Yoon noticed that Sora's been staring long enough at the sea shore. Out of curiousity, she followed that direction and saw Leeteuk. She thought that Sora may be wondering why Leeteuk is here.

"He came this morning. Maybe 2hours before you guys did." Eunhye said that caught Sora's attention. "It's so not like him to change mind once he made a decision."

"Maybe he wanted to be with you Unnie." Sora with a big smile though she's dying inside.

Shinye, Yonghwa and JB just looked at each other while Eunhye's cheeks turned red. Minutes later, Leeteuk arrived to have lunch with the group. His attention was caught by Sora, how pretty she is even in simple casual clothes, how her hair was tied elegantly and how JB was sitting beside her comfortably, which kinda annoys him. His eyes met Sora's but Sora immediately looked away. He sadly sat beside Eunhye.

"A-are you enjoying your stay here Sora-ya?" he asked awkwardly.

"N-ne." Sora answered shyly. "G-gomawo for asking." she slightly bowed her head while Leeteuk bowed his head too.

Yonghwa rubbed his arms. "It's cold here. Brrrrr!"

Shinhye immediately hit him with his elbow. "It's because of the wind, Yonghwa-sshi." she said with big eyes looking directly at Yonghwa and then turned to Leeteuk. "Thank you for inviting us, Leeteuk-sshi."

Leeteuk smiled back at Shinhye. Foods for lunch started to arrived. The foods consists of fried fish, buttered crab, shrimp tempura, pork cutlets, bulgogi, kimchi and rice. They started to have lunch right after the food arrived.

Sora's looking at the foods when suddely, shrimp tempura and bulgogi plates were offered to her! Shrimp tempura by JB and bulgogi by Leeteuk. The others suddenly stopped eating because of it and unconsciously watched and waited for Sora's choice.

"I never felt confused like this in my life before." Sora thought to herself. But instead, she grabbed the shrimp tempura plate JB offered. JB's face enlightened. Leeteuk smiled bitterly and slowly put the plate down."

"I-I do like bulgogi but I wanted to try the Japanese food this time." Sora said. "Gomawo, O-o-oppa." she stutter.

Because Sora chose JB's plate over Leeteuk's, JB kept putting foods in Sora's plate. He even get her some fresh orange juice to drink. Eunhye laughed hard because of JB.

"Wae?!" JB asked. He seems annoyed.

"Mianhe." Eunhye said while waving her hands. "It's just that I never saw JB did this before. I even remember you promising not to fall in love. But look at you now! You looks so foolishly in love." Eunhye covered from laughing. "But I am so happy for you. And you're very lucky to have Sora."

"I know Noona." JB said and stared at Sora while Sora frowned at him. They didn't know that Leeteuk too frowned because of what JB said.

"After this lunch, Shinhye and I will go and visit my relatives here in Busan." Yonghwa said. "Do you guys want to come?"

"I do! I'll come with you." JB even raised his arms.

"Aniyo!" Sora said and pulled down JB's arms. "Yonghwa and Shinhye, you two go and enjoy yourselves. JB, stay here and give me a tour here."

"Really?! Then I'll definitely give you a tour!"

Leeteuk suddenly stood up from the table which surprised everyone. "I can't take this pain anymore." he thought to himself.

"I will go to my room now. I forgot that I have some things to do." Leeteuk said. "Please have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves." he said reffering to Yonghwa and Shinhye.

Hours after lunch. :)

It's really quiet inside Park's vacation house. Footsteps of the helpers roaming around the house can be heard loudly.

Leeteuk quietly opened and stepped out of his room. He nervously watched his feet step on the wooden floor. His direction? To Sora's room. After weeks of waiting, today is the right time to talk to her. But before he reached her room, JB came rushing and knocked on her door. Leeteuk hid on the tree display.

"Sora-ya! Open this door! Palli! Palli!" JB shouted. "Sora-yaaa!"

She opened the door. Sora came out with a messy hair and eyes half opened. "Wae?! What is it that you have to disturb a sleeping person?!" she shouted at JB.

Leeteuk, watching from the tree display, laughed quietly. He seems to enjoy what he saw.

"You asked me to give you a tour and I'm just doing you a favor. Come! Come!" JB pulled Sora out of the door.

Leeteuk walked heavily. He had the chance to talk to her. If only he walked fast and if only JB didn't came. He was on his way to his room when Eunhye saw him.

"Teuki-ah, let's have some ice cream." she showed him a mug full of vanilla ice cream. "I made this for us."

Leeteuk stared at the mug. Whenever he sees ice cream, there's only one person who pops out in his mind. Sora Kang.

Leeteuk and Eunhye went to the dining table where they ate their lunch. Leeteuk was surprised to see JB and Sora sitting by the beach! He could see them clearly but he couldn't hear what they are talking about.

"Ya! You said you wanted to look around but all you did was complain that you're tired." JB said to Sora.

"I just said it because I wanted Shinhye to spend some time with Yonghwa. They deserved it so don't disturb them! Don't ask Yonghwa to see you whenever he is with Shinhye!" Sora pointed it out to JB.

"Arasso! Arasso!" JB said. "I thought you wanted to be with me." JB whispered.

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing!" he yelled. He saw Sora playing happily with the sand. Watching her made him smile. "Ya! How's your heart lately?" he asked seriously.

Sora stopped from playing. She never imagined that JB would ask her that questions. "I-I'm ok. This noona is stronger than what you think."

"There you go again with your noona stuffs!" he scratched his head. "Ya! Sometimes you don't have to look far because the one who loves you is already standing infront of you... and he will never hurt you unlike the one in your heart."

There was an awkward silence between them. JB was busy thinking what to do to overcome the silence until he thought of hitting Sora in the head.

Leeteuk almost stood up when he saw JB hitting Sora in the head. He thought that even though he's his cousin, who gave JB the permission to hit Sora. Leeteuk didn't bother when he saw that they were just playing.

Sora stood up to hit JB too but he quickly ran away from her. He was laughing and running. Though their distance is far from each other, he saw clearly that Sora fell on the ground. He ran back towards her and when he's only just few steps away from Sora, he saw his hyung coming and kneel beside Sora.

"What happenned?!" Leeteuk was very worried especially when he saw Sora's bleeding foot.

"I-I don't know. I think I stepped on something."

Leeteuk looked around and saw two broken glass bottles nearby. He was hurt too to see the one he truly cares for in that situation.

"Does it hurt?" JB asked. He was worried too.

Leeteuk lift Sora up which surprised JB and Eunhye who was standing nearby.

"JB-ah, call Dr. Ko now!" Leeteuk ordered JB and took Sora inside leaving JB and Eunhye behind.

Back in Leeteuk's house. :)

"I'm so glad Young Master decided to have a vacation." a young helper said. "I'm scared at him. He returned again from his old self."

"You're right. He complains and complains to everyone here. Plus, he's very lazy to work out and study." added the other helper.

"When he returned from his vacation, I wish he's once again the sweet and all smiley Young Master not the Grumpy One."

♥♥♥

Four Hearts are Leeteuk, Sora, JB and Eunhye. Thanks for reading! I promise to update soon as I can. Take care. :)