Cheesy Couple

We Fell In Love?

*Super Junior - Haengbok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGK8Qgri27A

Another 5 days have passed and _______ was 85% back to normal. Since she improved a lot already, her cast was already replaced with a bandage and she didn’t depend on her crutches anymore…or well sometimes.

She was less bored as she got to roam around the hospital more…going to different floors everyday. She was already known in the hospital as the ‘girl who spreads the happy virus’ or ‘the skirt girl’, although she was still getting slightly scolded by the head nurses and doctors when they see her wandering and sneaking around.
She chats and hangs around with the hospital nurses, interns and those doctors who aren’t strict. She’s grown more and more attached to them.
She played with some of the kids there as well, reading to them when they asked her to and even ‘performed’ when requested.
She also helps feed and give the medicines to the elderly in the ground floor, using aegyo to convince them.
_______ also met 2 more people that were the same age as her, one of them being in rehabilitation as well for the same reason.

Leeteuk has been coping well and the nightmares have stopped.
He already resumed his activities, working along side Eunhyuk in SUKIRA and for Strong Heart as well.
He still loved his ELF’s, especially those who prayed and apologized. As for the reporters and the stalkers? Well that’s still a whole different story.

Leeteuk decided to visit _______ on a Wednesday. He looked at his watch before going inside the hospital. Knowing _______’s schedule, 1pm means she was just about to take her lunch.
He bought her fast food since she told him she was craving for some.
Leeteuk went inside _______’s room, just to be surprised that she wasn’t there…confused he left the paper bag on the side table and walked out and approached the nurse in the hall.
“Excuse me. Do you know where the patient in room 107 is?” Leeteuk asked
“Ah ______-shi?” The nurse asked for confirmation.
“Yes.”
“Oh I guess she didn’t go back to her room yet. Try going to the rehab room down the hall, last door on the right.” The nurse told Leeteuk
“Okay. Thank you.” Leeteuk replied with a smile and proceeded walking down the hall.
Leeteuk actually knew where the rehab room was since he’s been there before, but he didn’t want to cut the helpful nurse off...she seemed nice.
Leeteuk’s been to the rehab room only once…when he watched, supported, cheered and helped _______ when she was having her 3rd therapy session.
She was still weak then, Leeteuk remembered…the slightest pressure on her broken leg still hurt her and it pained Leeteuk as well, especially seeing ______ teary eyed from the pain. He wanted to tell the doctors to stop and give _______ a break, but he couldn’t. _______ warned him to let the doctors and nurses to do their job. He could only offer his hand and help her get up when she fell.
After that time _______ asked Leeteuk to not attend anymore of her therapy sessions, she didn’t want him to see her in that way…weak and fragile. She had to do it on her own, and just showed him the progress she made. ‘Nobody said it was easy, but in the end it will be all worth it.’ _______ told him.

He reached the rehabilitation room and peeked over the window in the door. Leeteuk saw his girlfriend right away and decided to watch from a far first.
He smiled when he saw _______ secretly giving candies to the 4 kids that surrounded her, hiding it from the doctors there.
She took photos with them and wait…who’s this? A guy stood next to ______ so that he can be in the photo as well, she glanced at him and put her arm over his shoulder making a peace sign before the camera flashed.
_______ took her hand off the guy right after and looked at the back of the camera so they can review the photo.
Leeteuk was starting to get jealous when a voice interrupted his thoughts.
“Excuse me.” Leeteuk looked over his shoulder and saw a doctor and the ‘cute’ guy nurse Doojoon behind him.
“What are you doing?” Doojoon asked
“Oh sorry. I was just waiting for ______ to finish up inside.” Leeteuk reasoned out.
“And who might you be?” The doctor asked, Leeteuk hasn’t seen the doctor before so he wasn’t surprised that he asked.
“He’s ________’s boyfriend.” Doojoon informed the doctor.
Leeteuk held his smirk back as he thought in his head ‘Yeah good for you to know. One less guy I have to worry about.’
“Oh okay, we thought you were some stalker or something. We’ll get her out for you.” The doctor told Leeteuk as he smiled and opened the door to the rehabilitation room.
Leeteuk waited outside as Doojoon closed the door from behind, he called _______’s attention and told her who was waiting outside.
Leeteuk still saw ______ from the window and saw her smile when Doojoon told her that he was waiting for her outside. ‘Yeah you Doojoon guy, victory is mine. That’s right, walk away. Remember that smile on her face when you mentioned my name.’
_______ and Leeteuk kept their eye contact with each other as she walked closer to the door and opened it.
“Hi oppa.” _______ greeted her boyfriend with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
“Hey…you’ve been busy huh” Leeteuk told ______.
“Excuse me.” A little voice interrupted the two. _______ broke of the hug and looked at the door. The little girl she gave candy to was peeking behind the door which was partly open.
“Hey…why are you out?” _______ kneeled down (with little difficulty) in front of the girl and fixed her hair. The little girl just looked at _______ then at Leeteuk who now had an awkward smile and then looked back at _______. She whispered something in _______’s ear, making _______ giggle and whispered something back to the girl.
The kid looked back at Leeteuk and asked “Are you unnie’s boyfriend?”
“Why?” Leeteuk asked back.
“Unnie said that when I grow up I’ll be able to find my prince charming, just like her. Are you her prince?” The girl asked, by this time 2 more kids were peeking from behind her.
________ blushed as she looked back at Leeteuk while she was holding the girl.
“Of course that’s her boyfriend silly. I always see him visit her here. You know I overheard from the nurses talking that they caught them….” _______ gently placed her hand over the boy’s mouth to stop him from talking, making Leeteuk laugh. “Hey, It’s bad to eavesdrop. Plus that’s not true.” She told the kids.
The little girl who was oblivious to this just continued to stare at Leeteuk, waiting for his answer.
“Yes, I’m your unnie’s prince.” Leeteuk told the little girl and looked at _______ who just rolled her eyes. It sounded cheesy and childish to both of them.
“Now you guys go back inside before Doojoon oppa catches you guys out here.” ______ advised the kids.
The little girl whispered something to _______ before kissing her in the cheek and walked back inside with the rest of the kids.
“What did she say?” Leeteuk asked ________.
“She said she approves. She’s just so cute, I’m gonna die..” _______  said as she looked over at the window on the door before looking back at Leeteuk.
“Why do you look like that?” _______ asked Leeteuk.
Leeteuk laughed at her observation “Like what?”
“Like you have an evil plan or laugh or something going on in your head.” ______ said
“Well it’s because I saw you. I wanna do bad things to you.” He whispered as he kissed the side of her neck.
________ playfully pushed Leeteuk and backed away from him.
“Is that how you greet your boyfriend?” Leeteuk asked with a pout
“Well is that how you act around in the hospital? I swear I always get caught doing the silliest things with you.” _______ told Leeteuk
“I don’t mind. Now let’s go back to your room.” Leeteuk said as he kneeled on one knee in front of _______, his back was facing her.
“Oh no no no no no.” _______ replied as she was guessing what was going in Leeteuk’s mind. “I’m not going to make out with you here anymore and I’m not letting you carry me either.”
“What? I don’t want you to walk anymore.” Leeteuk looked over his shoulder to convince _______ to ride on his back.
“But…” ______ wasn’t even able to finish her sentence when Leeteuk told her “The food is going to get cold, and I brought you what you requested for. Do you still want to argue about this?”
“Fine. you win.” _______ said and smiled as she rode on Leeteuk’s back. Good thing she wore leggings that day.
They arrived inside her room and _______ got off Leeteuk.
She saw the big paper bag on her side table and opened it quickly.
“YAY!! Cheeseburger, fries and iced tea!! Best boyfriend ever!” She said excitedly just like a kid.
“Your starting to sound like a kid. I think you hang out too much with them.” Leeteuk patted ______’s head as he sat down next to her on the bed.
“Well I’ve been craving for these. You know how hospital food is.” ______ reminded Leeteuk and made a face. “You know Yoobin unnie and the girls refuse to feed me fast food when they visit me. I don’t want any more salads! And when Super Junior oppas visit me they forget to bring me anything sometimes. Heechul oppa told me that his attendance should be enough. Only Donghae oppa, Ryeowook oppa, Siwon oppa and Sungmin oppa bring me food, while Shindong oppa shares with me. It’s not Like Yesung oppa’s turtle is food you know.” ______ told Leeteuk and he just laughed.
“I know I know. Now let’s eat.” And just like that they were able to have a happy day together.

^________________________^
~Comment Replies~ Thank you to all my readers and subscribers!! Comments are love <3

cupidzangel: Yay! Thank you very much :)
PandaBaby: You're very welcome :) and thank you for the comment ;) I know I actually just noticed Doojoon being a hottie in G.NA's music video *gets thrown by rocks from fans* hihi
lolisho: Doojoon may look like a 'beastly' nurse haha.