Farewell Episode part 1

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood of the story please play:
Super Junior's Sorry Sorry - Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98aCvlW7CXg
AND
Super Junior's No Other
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHUgkY7g3E

For the couple’s farewell episode, the PD decided to bring them back to where they first met…the amusement park.

Leeteuk arrived 20 minutes earlier at the amusement park to prepare. Leeteuk first dropped red and pink roses that left a trail starting from the amusement park’s main entrance leading up to the Ice cream parlor…where the couple first saw each other.
______ arrived a little late and was surprised when she saw the trail of roses.
______ followed the where the roses led up and saw Leeteuk standing in front of the Ice cream parlor holding a bouquet of roses.
Leeteuk saw ______ coming closer and couldn’t help but let out a nervous laugh when he saw her smiling at him.
“Ya, you didn’t pick up the roses?!” Leeteuk asked ______
“No one told me to!” _______ answered “Oppa, did you do all that?”
“Who else do you think will do that?” Leeteuk said as he handed ______ the bouquet
“Thank you oppa.” ______ replied
“Come on, Let’s have some brunch.” Leeteuk said as he got ______’s hand and walked over to the mini theater across.

______ entered the theater first; she didn’t walk further away from the entrance when she saw that there were no lights so it was very dark.
“Oppa, It's so dark here, are you sure we should be in here? You did say we are eating and this isn't a restaurant.” ________ barely finished her sentence when a spot light brightened up the room as she saw a table in the middle of the stage in front. Seconds after yellow Christmas lights appeared above the stage, giving the illusion that they were stars.
_______ was in awe. Leeteuk then stood in front of her and asked “Do you like it?”
_______ was speechless and was just able to nod with a smile on her face.
Leeteuk was satisfied with ______’s look; he then took her hands again and guided her to the stage. Leeteuk then led ______ to sit down on the chair as he pulled the chair out for her. _______ saw that there was already food set up on the table.
It took a while before ______ was able to act normal again.
“You should eat, Ryeowook cooked this.” Leeteuk said as he chuckled and began eating.
“Oppa, tell Ryeook that his food is amazing! Seriously.” ______ said as she twirled the pasta in her fork.
They finished eating and just continued to talk.
“______-ah, were there things that you wanted to do as a couple, that we weren’t able to do?” Leeteuk asked ______
“hmmm…” ______ thought about Leeteuk’s question carefully. “Going on a trip” ______ said
“Trip?”
“Yeah. Like going for a drive and just going somewhere different…or quiet. For example, going to the beach or to the country side.” _____ explained
“Ah…yeah I wanted to do that too, like spontaneously going somewhere with you.” Leeteuk said.
_______ smiled and blushed upon hearing Leeteuk say ‘…somewhere with you.’
“So did you like how today started?” Leeteuk asked
“Yes! 2 events within one hour…very impressive and touching.” ______ answered "You might be sweeter than Alex Chu" (WGM season 1)
“Well, I’ve got a lot of tricks up my sleeve.” Leeteuk said proudly, as he flashed his dimple.
_____ rolled her eyes but before she could reply to Leeteuk’s comment, she heard music playing…and then a familiar voice started to sing right when different spot lights were . The lights focused on the chairs, across the stage and _______ saw the Super Junior members scattered in the theater, some sitting down on the chairs and the others standing in the aisle.

There she saw Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeoowok, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Siwon, holding microphones and were singing to their song Sorry Sorry – Answer.
_____ was shocked and had her hand cover the bottom half of her face. Leeteuk was staring at ______ and had a big smile on his face. He then stood up from his chair and walked over to _______, and rested his hands on her shoulders.
______ looked up at Leeteuk and softly said “I can’t believe you did this.” And covered her face with both of her hands when she felt tears were filling up in her eyes.
“Are you crying?” Leeteuk asked
“NO! Aish! It’s all because of this!” _____ said as she wiped her tears.
______ stood up from her chair when she saw the guys making their way over the stage and ended their song there.
The guys hugged _______ one by one and then heard someone speak through the speakers.
“Hello everyone this is your love mc for today, Kim Heechul.” Heechul was the one speaking on the microphone as he walked towards the center of the stage. “Yes let us watch as these two love birds break up today.” Shindong entered as well from the other side of the stage. Everyone gave Shindong and evil glare then he said “hihi I’m kidding.”
“I can’t believe you guys did this.” ______ said as she sniffled.
“We’re not yet done.” Yesung said, while Sungmin and Kyuhyun were nodding beside him.
“Eh?!” ________ asked confused as she looked at Leeteuk.
Siwon was slightly pushing, guiding ______ to the direction of the steps going down the stairs. _______ went down the steps and looked back at stage. She caught a glimpse of Donghae and Eunhyuk lifting the table up a bit and bringing it to the side of the stage.
“Sit in the chair where the spot light is focused on.” Leeteuk shouted over.
______ although confused followed Leeteuk’s instructions, and with Siwon leading her to the middle of the mini theater and pointed to the seat in the middle row.
As soon as ______ sat down, she saw that the stage was cleared off of the table and with the guys just standing there. Another song started to play…this time it was upbeat…it was No Other.
______ raised her hands and started chanting as if she was watching a real concert.
______ stood up and started clapping as soon as they ended the song.

“WE ARE SUPER JUNI-OR!!!” The guys shouted
“______-ah SARANGHAE!!!” Leeteuk shouted right after as he formed a heart using his hands, making ______ laugh. ______ may have not thought much about Leeteuk’s love expression, but for Leeteuk it was actually the start of his confession.
‘Get a hint woman!!’ Leeteuk thought to himself. Donghae nudged Leeteuk before shouting “me too!” and then was followed by the others saying they love ______ too.
“LEETEUK OPPA SARANGHAE!!” _______ shouted back as she put her hands at the side of , trying to use it as her horn / mega phone. Leeteuk’s loud laugh was heard.
“I love you all as well my brothers-in-law” She shouted right after.
Leeteuk jumped down from the stage and jogged to where ______ was.
“______, are you happy?” Leeteuk asked. ______ made her way out of the row and hugged Leeteuk before answering “Yes, very much. Thank you.”
“Well, let’s go. We still have a lot to do.” Leeteuk said.
_______ pulled back from the hug. “What about them?” _____ asked as she looked at the guys waving at her and she waved back.
“It’s okay. They’re grown men they can take care of themselves” Leeteuk said and waved good bye.
_______ bowed to the guys and shouted “THANK YOU!!” before following Leeteuk outside.
“You know you shouldn’t spoil me on our last date.” ______ said as she walked out, feeling the heat of the sun. *Leeteuk, why are you so sweet when it’s already our last day. You’re just giving me a reason to miss you more* ______ thought to herself
“Well…you’ll never know, this might not be our last date.” Leeteuk murmured.
“What did you say?” ______ asked, she didn’t hear Leeteuk well as he was still walking a head of her.
“Huh? Oh nothing.” Leeteuk answered. He stopped for a while when he heard his phone ring and saw a text message from Donghae

From: Donghae

Hyung, don’t think that childish shout of yours count as a confession, okay?
Don’t let me down ~
Good luck ;)

“Who’s that?” ______ asked as she peeked at Leeteuk’s phone. Leeteuk was caught off guard and almost dropped his phone.
“YA! Why are you scaring me?!” Leeteuk asked ______ with a rude tone before putting his phone back inside his pocket.
“Why are you acting weird all of a sudden?” _______ asked as she gave Leeteuk a confused look.
“Aish nothing. Let’s go.” Leeteuk answered as he continued walking
‘Okaaaay…? His mood swing’s back’ ______ thought to herself as she walked beside Leeteuk
“So where do you want to go now?” Leeteuk asked ______.

^_______________^
Was in a rush to finish and post this chapter, so there might be a lot of typos and grammatical errors. But still hope you all enjoy ;)

By the way I just want to ask, where are my readers from? hihi just curious
I'm from the Philippines ;)
And also do you guys have tumblr or twitter? :)
~COMMENT REPLIES~

todobobo123: OMG! I watched in on youtube. haha Did you see Heechul's 'own' dance when he was on the left most? haha I loved Eunhyuk laughing when Shindong and Donghae . LOL
Shinee's comeback! Minho got swagger even if he was just sitting down = HOTT!!
Thanks for the suggestion I DON'T TAKE IT AS SPAM :D I actually just visited http://kaleidoscopekreations.blogspot.com/ and http://www.fairy-tale-fantasies.blogspot.com/ and might email either tomorrow. Kinda scared to get a review though. haha ;) THANK YOU!! I love my dream too...hihi

ofhumming: Haha Donghae's getting some love..yeahyuh! haha yup I'll try to start on a Donghae WGM -inspired fic soon. I already have an outline for it :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!