All is fair in the game of love and war

We Fell In Love?

*To fit the mood of this chapter, please play: Brave Brothers and Jay Park - I want to cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSor0FLKMEc

One of my favorite songs at the moment

 

Donghae was almost done with his activities when he received a text from Leeteuk to go to the hospital.

He arrived 15 minutes after. Reviewing Leeteuk’s earlier text to him where in he gave the directions on where to go…he was confused that Leeteuk was making him go to the garden and not _______’s room.

He went to the garden and didn’t see Leeteuk nor ________. He was about to leave the area when he heard a girl crying. He tried to look where the crying sound came from but when he did, he found that a guy was with that crying girl.

‘hmm..must be a lover’s quarrel. I shouldn’t get involve.” Donghae thought, but when he took a second glance at the two.

‘Wait a minute! That’s ________ crying!’ Donghae screamed in his head as his eyes widened. ‘The guy she’s with is definitely not Leeteuk’

Donghae thought as he quickly stormed into the gazebo and grabbed the guy by the arm and made him stand up.

“Ya, who are you?! What did you do to _______?” Donghae furiously asked the guy.

“Minho, ________’s friend. I don’t know what happened I just walked in here minutes ago and saw her crying already.” Minho answered Donghae as he tried to get off of his grip.

“Donghae oppa, let him go.” _______ softly told Donghae, while she was trying to compose herself.

“I’ll leave you two alone first. _______, you know where you can find me.”  Minho said as he forcefully pulled his arm away from Donghae’s.

Once Minho was out of the garden, Donghae turned his head back to face ________. He kneeled in front of her so he could face her.

“_______-ah, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Donghae asked confused. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to _______.

“Leeteuk oppa, he…he broke up with me.” _________ told Donghae and wiped her tears.

“WHAT?! Why? How is that possible?” Donghae asked shocked.

“He said that it was for the best…that he was trying to protect me. I don’t…I don’t understand…after everything.” _______ answered, she couldn’t complete her sentences as she was choking up and tears were running down her face again.

“Shh…shh…it’s okay.” Donghae hugged and tried to comfort _______ while he still tried to digest what she told him. ‘What’s happening? How can hyung break up with _______? He loved her too much’ Donghae thought as he started to question Leeteuk’s act.

“Oppa…it just hurts so much.” _______ cried on Donghae’s shoulder, he could feel her gripping his shoulder tighter.

Donghae couldn’t say anything…he didn’t know what to say. Donghae just continued to hug ______, patting and rubbing her back to at least try to comfort her.

 

After some time _____ was able to calm down and Donghae didn’t ask anything more. They decided to walk back to her room so the others won’t suspect anything again.

“How are you going home later?” Donghae asked _______

“Uhm…Jiyong oppa was supposed to pick me up but I don’t think I want to see anyone right now. I might just call him up to say I’ll be taking a cab.” _______ told Donghae

“Are you sure? I can bring you back home if you like.” Donghae offered

“No…it’s okay. I think I just want to be alone. You’ve already helped me enough today. Thank you oppa.” _______ flashed a weak smile.

“You know I’m just here for you. I’m just one call away. Don’t worry I’ll talk to hyung about this, I’m sure he’s going crazy right now as well.” Donghae tried to reassure ______.

“Don’t oppa…please. Don’t pressure or force him to do anything. Just talk to him like you usually do…as a good dongsaeng, okay? I don’t want anything to change between you guys”

“I don’t think…” Donghae was talking when _______ cut him off.

“Please oppa. He needs you. Don’t make this any harder.” _______ requested.

“Fine.” Donghae coldly answered…he lied. He couldn’t simply let Leeteuk get away with it…even though he’s the hyung. Just like what they say ‘All is fair in the game of love and war.’

 

Donghae went back to the dorm 30 minutes after and went straight to Leeteuk’s room.

To his disappointment Leeteuk wasn’t in his room so he went to Eunhyuk’s room.

“Where’s Leeteuk hyung?” Donghae asked

“Leeteuk hyung? I don’t know. Isn’t ________ coming home today? Maybe he went to see her.”

“No! He did meet her but he didn’t do anything good.” Donghae muttered.

“Huh?” Eunhyuk asked

“Never mind. It’s a long story.” Donghae said as he walked out and went towards his own room.

He slumped down on his bed and placed his arms behind his head as faced the ceiling.

He was bothered by how things ended up like they are now. _______ told him what happened but it wasn’t enough. ‘How can hyung do this? It’s just not right. How can he let her go that easily? I backed off and he does this.’ Different kinds of thought and questions clouded Donghae’s mind.

 

Then suddenly a slam on the door was heard.

Donghae quickly went out guessing that it was Leeteuk…he was right.  A slightly stumbling Leeteuk was holding on to Heechul and Siwon for support.

Yup, they’ve been drinking because Leeteuk looked flushed and tipsy…but Donghae didn’t care.

He went up to Leeteuk and held him by the collar… a scene that was familiar to both of them.

“Ya! What the hell Donghae?!” Heechul scolded Donghae, seeing his dongsaeng pick a fight.

“You already know don’t you?” Leeteuk asked Donghae, looking at him with bloodshot eyes.

“Why’d you do it hyung? You left ______ there crying. Is that why you made me go there?” Donghae told Leeteuk, his voice was trying to stay calm but his actions showed otherwise.

The others went out the room when they heard the commotion.

“Donghae can’t you talk about this tomorrow?” Siwon asked trying to get Donghae off Leeteuk.

“No! Do you guys even know what’s happening?!” Donghae frustratingly answered back.

“What’s going on?” Sungmin asked as he went out of his room

“Leeteuk hyung left _______. I told her I was going to talk to you about it but she asked me to not bother because SHE STILL WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU HYUNG…she didn’t want to cause any more trouble. And how do you think she’s doing now huh?! She doesn’t want to see anyone, she just wants to be all alone.” Donghae informed Leeteuk and the others.

“When both of you almost died, after you risked your life for her.  After all you’ve been through…” Donghae was cut off by Leeteuk.

“Exactly! It was too close. Why do you think that happened, huh? It was because SHE WAS WITH ME!” Leeteuk raised his voice as he pushed Donghae’s hands away from him.

“So that’s it? You’re giving up?” Donghae asked Leeteuk.

“Ya Lee Donghae you know exactly what we go through!” Leeteuk answered back as he wiped the tears that involuntarily fell from his eyes with the back of his hand. He then fixed his shirt that Donghae messed up.

“I can’t put her through any of it again. Don’t you think it’s killing me too?!  I love her too much that’s why I’m letting her go.” Leeteuk explained.

“Hyung…” the other guys said softly. They were shocked and everything was happening too fast.

“And you think this is the answer? That everything will be better after this?! This isn’t right.” Donghae answered

“Donghae, stop it already.” Eunhyuk was trying to calm Donghae down. The others started to panick as well.

“Donghae just back off.” Leeteuk told Donghae

“No. I did before and look at what’s happening.” Donghae said before going inside his room.

 

Donghae’s mad…furious that Leeteuk will let _______ go through everything alone. He’s not narrow minded… he understands Leeteuk’s deciscion. He knows the consequence of being an artist…a “star”. It means giving up certain things like freedom or love. If you’re really determined then you can have that certain freedom…and you can fight for your love. But nobody said it would be easy.

 

Leeteuk understood where Donghae was coming from. After all Donghae was the one who made Leeteuk realize his feelings for _______.

But what if Leeteuk didn’t act on his feelings?

What if he left ______ with Donghae?

Would all of these still happen? Could she have been safer and happier?

Heartbreak and guilt were the only emotions that Leeteuk could feel at the moment.

 

^_____________________________^

Winglin's down (yet again :|) so you guys get to see the new chapter first. Tell me what you think about it :) Intense?

I'm so excited and happy with the poll so far. haha It's only been a day but the partial results excites me. haha

It's a close match. So far my readers from Winglin voted for Donghae's story...If I remember correctly.

Don't worry I will get to write both stories...It's just a matter of which goes first :) I've actually made at least 2-3 chapters. 

~Comment Replies~

Oneandonly: Awww....thank you so much. <3 I appreciate it :)
lolisho: hihi Thank you :) Did you vote?
kRiSLYNdjwmkc: Team Donghae? haha Thank you for all the comments :) That's why I made Doojoon appear in this story. ;)
ofhumming: LOL I remember our convo's on twitter earlier. Your WAE's are so cute, reminds me of Siwon's 'acting' in Oh My Lady. Team Donghae? hihihi
MsRichelleGrace: Yup.. Well I didn't make SuJu react so much yet, since I wanted the focus to be with Leeteuk & Donghae. Did you like it?
PandaBaby: :( Yes still some drama and intense scenes. Yup, followed you back already :) Let's tweet each other;)
isarangylil: Thank you :)
cupidzangel: Yes..it's still going to be sad, dramatic and intense :|