Just Like A Rose

We Fell In Love?

*Jewelry - Love Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsuwjcm9wj0
or David Choi's That Girl -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN4ORPT_sjM

Leeteuk raised his hands up in surrender and disbelief “It was a mistake that I came here. I’m gonna go.” Leeteuk said as he turned around, ready to start walking down the hall.
“Fine. You easily left me the first time, what makes it different now?” ______ told Leeteuk as she tried to compose her self. She looked up at the ceiling trying to hold back and stop her tears. Placing her hand over her chest as her breathing became deep.

“_______? Dear is that you? Are you okay? I heard people shouting.” Mrs. Lee called out to ______ as she looked outside of her door to see who and what was happening in the hallway. Who wouldn’t be worried when they hear screaming people outside.
“Ah…yes halmoni, I’m okay. It’s nothing, was just practicing my script.” ______ bowed and replied with a smile.
“Are you sure?” Mrs. Lee asked with concern. She knew that ______ was an artist but she never heard that sweet girl be like that before.
“Yes. You can go back inside now halmoni. I don’t want you to miss out on your favorite drama.” ______ joked with her neighbor. Mrs. Lee smiled warmly at _____ before closing the door.
________ took a final glance at Leeteuk who was standing in front of the elevator, waiting for it to open. He didn’t even look back at her.

________ just shook her head and sighed as she opened the door to her apartment.
She closed the door using her back, when it was shut closed she slumped down against the door and sat on the floor. She started to sob again with the realization of how she and Leeteuk ended up. She looked at her bag that she was still holding on, gripping on it tightly before screaming slightly and throwing it across the room letting out her frustrations.
________ wasn’t the kind who would always cry or get mad. She’s the type of person who holds everything in and when something triggers her emotions...it’ll be a one time BIG TIME heck of an emotional rollercoaster ride.

Seconds after _______’s doorbell rang along with a knock on her door. Thinking that it’s one of her worried neighbors again, she wiped her tears away and stood up from the ground as she fixed herself up.
________ took a deep breath and formed a smile on her lips before opening the door.

________ opened the door and was surprised that Leeteuk was in front of her. He came rushing in and hugged her right away.  She was dazed and shocked from his action so she froze.
When ______ went inside her apartment, Leeteuk turned around because he knew he couldn’t just leave like that again. They needed to have closure.
“I’m sorry we had to end up like this. Please understand…I want you to be happy.” Leeteuk said. With that ______ was able to regain her senses and started pushing Leeteuk away. She pulled herself away from him. She started to hit him on the chest repeatedly “Babo! Jerk! Why did I have to fall in love with you?! Babo! I hate you! You selfish jerk! ” _______ started crying as she hit Leeteuk repeatedly.
Leeteuk takes all of _______’s hits, he knew he deserved it. He knew that those slaps and punches hurt him physically but it was nothing compared to their emotional pains.
_______’s hits were weakening as her emotions got the best of her again. Sensing this Leeteuk pulled _______ into a tight hug again, making her cry on his chest. “Mianhe ______. I’m really sorry. I know you really hate me right now. Let’s just wait for time to heal us both and when we already can…let’s smile at each other when we see each other in the future, okay?” Leeteuk told ______.
_______ remained quiet, faintly crying as she rest her head on his chest…hearing and feeling his fast heartbeat. They used to hug like this…but the scenario was way different from before.
“I know it’s hard to think about it now but I don’t want to end things between us like this.” Leeteuk continued all though in his head he didn’t want any of it to end at all.
“I hope one day we can meet up and work just like before.”
_______ released herself from their hug and backed away from Leeteuk.
“Do you really think we can be like that?” ______ asked
“I don’t know. I want to believe that we can because I don’t want us to cut each other out of our lives.” Leeteuk said  
_______ wiped her tears and took a deep breath. She raised her hand from her sides and offered it to Leeteuk so they can shake hands.
“Yes sunbaenim. Please look after me.” _______ said trying to sound normal as she slightly bowed and holding back her tears.
It was very bittersweet for Leeteuk to hear ______ calling him ‘sunbaenim’ instead of ‘oppa‘. He sighed but he knew it would be the best…that maybe they can start from scratch. He faked a smile and shook ______’s hand…her hands that seemed to perfectly fit his. He had to walk away now before his heart takes over his mind.
“I guess I better go now.” Leeteuk said as he let go of _______’s hand.
_______ walked closer to the door and opened it for Leeteuk.
Leeteuk stepped out of her apartment still looking at her.
“Goodbye ______.” Leeteuk said…trying to hold on to the very last second.
“Bye oppa.” ______ said with a smile although her eyes were filled with sadness.
They both said their goodbyes…the goodbye that they thought they needed for closure. Hoping time will heal them both.

_______ slowly closed her door as she saw Leeteuk turn around.
She walked across the room to get the bag that she threw earlier, putting back the stuff that fell out from inside. When she turned around something caught her eye.
She walked towards the door again and was unbelievably surprised when she saw a red rose on the floor…it was obviously passed under the door because that wasn’t there earlier. She got the rose and opened the door half hoping that Leeteuk would still be there. But alas, Leeteuk was no where in sight, he already left her (place)…for good.

Just like the rose…their love story was beautiful but painful.

Leeteuk drove back to their dorm…determined to finally talk and clear everything out with Donghae. No one could deny the tension that filled the room everytime Donghae and Leeteuk were together. Their body language said it all…no words needed to be spoken.

Donghae was in the kitchen eating when Leeteuk walked in the door.
Leeteuk saw Donghae right away so he put his stuff down in the living room and made his way towards the kitchen table.
When Leeteuk sat down across Donghae, he stood up like it was a reflex. Donghae planned to move to another room like what they’ve been doing for the past few weeks as they avoided each other when they were in the dorm but Leeteuk stopped him.
“Ya Lee Donghae sit back down. Let’s talk.” Leeteuk calmy instructed Donghae. Donghae sat down again and faced at Leeteuk.
“Ready to talk?” Donghae asked his hyung. That ‘talk’ only meant one thing…that it would be about ______.

Leeteuk told Donghae what happened between him and ______ that day.
From how they started on the wrong foot until they were able to properly say goodbye to each other.
Donghae stayed put listening to his hyung’s story. He knew that Leeteuk needed someone to lean on during this time although Donghae wasn’t convinced. After Leeteuk told Donghae the main story they were able to also catch up with each other. When Leeteuk sensed that they were getting better he asked Donghae to come back and sleep in his room that he shared with him. Donghae temporarily moved out from the room that they shared ever since their second confrontation happened. He would try sleeping in the couch in the living room but when he couldn’t sleep he’d go to Eunhyuk’s room and sleep there.

Donghae acted like he was already okay with everything as Leeteuk and him hugged it out. Leeteuk said that he’d be resting in his room first before going to his and Eunhyuk’s radio show.

When Donghae saw Leeteuk go inside his room, he went towards the different members’s room to call them out and to meet in the living room.
Donghae asked the guys something regarding ______ and Leeteuk. He suggested, asked their opinion and permission about something. After their meeting, all of guys agreed and supported Donghae.
“Okay. Thanks Hyungs” Donghae told the guys as he went out to the balcony.

Donghae got his phone out and called someone.
“Hello, _______? Do you have time this week or the next? Will you go out with me?”
 



^_____________________^
Cheesy title? Cliffhanger? ;)
I’m proud of this chapter. I hope I was able to convey the emotions to my readers.
Leeteuk did turn around...eventually ;) He did turn around! The power of my readers!

I don't know if it's a good news or a bad news to you guys but after the long dramatic extension...this story will finally come to an end :( Maybe 2-3 more chapters. So I hope you all look forward to that.
The voting will end on the day that I post the finale for this story. I will announce which story I will be doing next on the final chapter. Don't worry like what I said before, I will be doing both stories...just a matter of which goes first.
Partial (vote) results: Donghae: 47 votes > Kyuhyun: 45 votes

 

~COMMENT REPLIES~

nimsaengho: Aww…Thank you so much!
Oneandonly: Well what did you think of Donghae and the cliffhanger here? Thank you!
alj1225: Awww…Thank you very much! I appreciate your comment.
cupidzangel: What did you think of this chapter? He did turn around after walking away for a bit. Haha
kRiSLYNdjwmkc: I know right. Tsk tsk tsk Leeteuk. Haha Yay! Thank you :)
PandaBaby: Did you see my tweet? Karma for wanting to pull Leeteuk by the ear. LOL Your comment made me laugh