Meeting the “Husband”; Meeting the “Wife”

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood please play:
Clazziquai - Lover Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCdMSUUTM3k

"Here goes another day for work" Leeteuk thought to himself as he walked towards the amusement park. He was already being followed by the different cameramen when he saw a pink mailbox. He opened it right away as instructed and got the mission card.

“Your wife will meet you inside the ice cream parlor in 15minutes. Before meeting up with her, buy her something simple that can signify your start as a couple”

Leeteuk then went around different shops to look for a gift for his “wife”.
A teddy bear? No. ; A necklace? Too early; Souvenir from the amusement park? No.

He finally went inside a flower shop and bought a single stem red rose.
By the time Leeteuk finished, his ‘wife’ already arrived at the ice cream parlor.
Leeteuk saw a petite girl slightly smaller than him, with medium length brown hair wearing a white dress waiting for him in front of the parlor.
He slowly made his way when the girl noticed him.
“Hi I’m Leeteuk…I guess I’m your husband” Leeteuk said as he greeted the girl and let out a nervous laugh
“Hi, my name’s _______. It’s nice to meet you.” ______ answered as she bowed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

They went inside the Ice cream parlor to order their desserts and then sat down at the corner table where the lights and cameras were set up.
When they sat down Leeteuk handed ______ the half bloomed red rose.

“I got you a red rose to signify our first day as a couple. I got a rose that hasn’t bloomed completely yet because I feel like we are still at the stage of knowing each other. A rose has thorns that can also mean we may have problems and misunderstandings in the future but I hope that we’ll still end up happy” Leeteuk explained carefully.

“Thank you…you thought about this very well huh.” ______ said smiling as she smelled the rose.
“In the future I’ll keep giving you single roses each time we meet.” Leeteuk said with a chuckle.
After that they filmed around the amusement park, trying out the different rides and activities.
The filming ended 4 hours after, leaving the two exhausted.
_______ went to Leeteuk before leaving to thank him for being so nice.
Leeteuk replied coldly and said “______-ah don’t misunderstand. I’m just doing this cause it’s a show. So don’t expect anything from me after filming.”
“Wow. That was cold.” ______ thought and just walked away.

For the following days ________ tried to think if Leeteuk was just tired when he said those words or were they the truth. He doesn’t seem to have that kind of image on air…and especially when they were being filmed.

2nd Filming:
Leeteuk showed up at the meeting place first with a single stem rose on hand again. He waited for ______ before reading the mission card.

"Leeteuk and _______ to move into their new house to start their newlywed life."

The house was empty so they had to buy furniture and other appliances for the house. They also talked about how they’ll design the interiors and what not. Everything went well and the filming lasted for half a day.
______ and Leeteuk filmed individually for their comments before going home.
______ bid her goodbye’s to the crew and to Leeteuk as well.
“You don’t have to act nice after filming. I told you just go do your own thing” Leeteuk told ______ without even looking at her. ______ just ignored his comment, holding her feelings in and just left.

“What is it with that guy? Talk about being hot and cold” ______ thought on her way home.