What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover

We Fell In Love?
To fit the mood please play:
G.Na & Rain - If I had / have a lover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J1uYvoCmXA&feature=related
OR
IU & Seulong - Nagging
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0g3Jov22y8

_______ and Leeteuk were supposed to meet earlier than usual so that they can prepare the food and other stuff for the day.
_______ arrived at their apartment first at 10am. The cameramen started filming her already.
After 15minutes _______ decided to call Leeteuk to ask where he was or why he was late.
“Hello? Oppa!” ______ said as she was talking on her phone which was on loud speaker.
“______?” Leeteuk answered sleepily
“Where are you?! We were supposed to meet at 9am.” ______ said
“WHAT?! Ah! Sorry _____. I forgot we were supposed to meet early today. Sorry. I’ll be there right away” Leeteuk answered, sounding panicky already
“Were you still sleeping?!” ______ asked annoyingly
“Sorry ______-ah. I’ll just fix myself and rush there right away.” Leeteuk said apologetically
“Oppa! I’m giving you until 11am or else...” ______ fired back as she ended the call abruptly

*Leeteuk’s POV:
OH CRAP! She’s going to hate me for this.*

Leeteuk walked into their apartment at 11 sharp, his hair was still wet and he was out of breath. He went to sit next to ______ at the couch to apologize.
“______. I’m sorry that I’m late.” Leeteuk apologized
“One hour oppa. ONE HOUR.” ______ said as she glared at Leeteuk
Leeteuk saw that ______ was angry at him and so he got a rose from his bag to give to _______.
“Oppa is sorry. Here’s my rose for you today.” Leeteuk said as he handed _____the rose.
______ accepted the rose but her expression didn’t change. She noticed that Leeteuk’s hair was still wet so she got up and went to the bedroom.
Leeteuk was puzzled when ______ suddenly left and felt so bad for making her wait.
“She’s really angry at me.” Leeteuk murmured.
______ called out Leeteuk’s name when she was inside their bedroom and Leeteuk came to her call right away.
“Oppa sit down here.” _____ said as she pointed to the chair in front of the vanity table.
Leeteuk was confused but followed what ______ said. He saw that she plugged a hairdryer near the vanity table.
_____ got a small towel first to dry Leeteuk’s hair before blow-drying it.
“You were able to put make-up on but you didn’t even dry your hair.” _____ said as she ruffled Leeteuk’s hair with the towel.
“Oppa’s face is more important” Leeteuk said with a chuckle. He was very much touched by _____’s gesture.
______ then started to blow dry Leeteuk’s hair, running her hands over it softy. Leeteuk could only smile and feel mesmerized when he looked at ______.
They were done within 4 minutes.
“Come on let’s go we still have a lot of things to do before your members arrive.” ______ said as she made her way out of their bedroom.

They were alone in Leeteuk’s car but the cameras were set up in the dashboard.
On the way to the market Leeteuk asked ______ if she was still mad.
“Yes” ______ answered not looking at Leeteuk.
“Thanks for drying my hair back home.” Leeteuk answered
______ scoffed at Leeteuk…annoyed at herself that she wasn’t able to control her smile when he said that.

They arrived at the market and did their grocery shopping.
There were other shops outside the market so they decided to walk and look around after.
______ felt uncomfortable when she saw groups of fans following them and crowding at the side.
Leeteuk noticed ______’s worried expression as her eyes wandered the streets.
“______ are you okay?” Leeteuk asked
“hmm..yeah. Where do you wanna go?” ______ asked as they stopped for a while.
Leeteuk looked around for a second and saw a shop that caught his attention. Leeteuk grabbed ______’s hand and brisk walked going into the shop. _______ was surprised but she just followed Leeteuk.
They went inside the shop and Leeteuk was still holding ______’s hand when they walked in.
“Oppa?” ______ said as she slowly freed her hand from Leeteuk’s. ______ then realized that they entered a small jewelry shop.
“Do you have couple rings here?” Leeteuk asked the sales lady that went near them.
“COUPLE RINGS?!” _______ was surprised
The sales lady led them to the counter on the left.
Leeteuk smiled as he saw the different rings that were on display.
Leeteuk pointed to a simple style couple rings…it was silver and a cubic zirconia shaped into a heart was in the center.
Leeteuk tried it on ______.
“It suits you.” Leeteuk told _______.
_______ was left speechless so she could only smile.
Leeteuk also put on the other ring (same design except the heart is a circle) on his finger.
“We’ll take it.” Leeteuk said as he got his wallet out and handed his credit card over.
“Oppa, I’ll pay for my half.” ______ offered
“No. It’s my gift.” Leeteuk said as he smiled back to _____.
“Thank you.” ______ replied
After paying they drove back to their apartment and started to prepare.