There is no plan B.

We Fell In Love?
* Random song...cause I don't know if it'll fit haha, but I love this still:
Epik High - Love Love Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW3-Dymahk

3 days before the farewell episode.

Leeteuk, Donghae and _______ finally met up. They decided to meet up at the restaurant owned by Yesung’s parents so that they can have their own privacy there.
_______ arrived first. After ordering she sat down at a table by the corner where it was kind of hidden and not near the windows.
Leeteuk and Donghae arrived after 5 minutes and looked for _______. ______’s back was facing them but they recognized her right away.
“_______-ah.” Donghae called out softly. _______ turned her head to see the two guys approaching her, so she stood up to greet them.
“Hi Donghae oppa, Leeteuk oppa. How have you been?” ______ asked as she slightly bowed.
“We’re doing good. How about you?” Leeteuk asked as he sat down across ______ while Donghae sat beside her. Leeteuk chose to sit across _______ so he could look more into her eyes, rather than sitting beside her and strain their necks if they look at each other.
“Uhm…yeah I’m okay too.” ______ answered with a weak smile
“Why are you sitting here? It seems so stuffy in this area. Do you want to move to another table?” Donghae asked
“No oppa. I really wanted to stay here. I kinda don’t want to see a lot of people right now…I’m just a bit traumatized from the last time.” ______ explained. Donghae and Leeteuk understood _____ perfectly.
“First of all I just want to say that I’m really really sorry.” _______ said as her voice choked.
“_______ please, you don’t have to say that. It’s not your fault.” Donghae comforted ______ as he patted her shoulder.
“But I caused you guys to have more problems. I know you have more things to be worried and busy about and with the photos spreading, everyone blew it out of proportion.” ______ said while looking down at the table.
“You’re really making me feel worse than I already feel ______. Please don’t be like this. I know it’s all my fault, I’m really sorry.” Leeteuk said as he reached out for ______ hands that were on the table and held them softly.
_______ was surprised but smiled as she felt comforted by Leeteuk and Donghae.
“Okay you two, stop with the drama already. We all feel bad about what happened, but I already have a plan.” Donghae said getting Leeteuk and ______’s attention. Leeteuk let go of ______’s hands realizing that he’s been holding them for too long.
“I’m curious to what you’ve come up with Donghae. I can’t seem to think of any other way to answer the issue without saying the truth.” Leeteuk said. ______ gave Donghae a confused look as well as she tilted her head.
“Okay here’s the plan…” Donghae started as he motioned the two to lean in closer.
“Well a lot of people know that I cry a lot, right?” Donghae started
“Oh, similar to Eunhyuk oppa?” ______ asked
“ Yeah. Eunhyuk cries easily too, that’s why Heechul hyung loves playing pranks on him. haha That’s why we seem compatible…hence our fans love us as EunHae. But he teases me a lot when…” Donghae was cut off by Leeteuk “Uhm…guys I think we’re losing focus here.”
“Oh yeah, right. Sorry. Anyway back to what I was saying. We can tell people that Leeteuk hyung wanted to play a prank on me, with _______ and the other’s help. He created the tension and convinced ______ to just go a long with it, including the slap part. Then I could say I brought _______ back to our building where the others guys are to tell on you, but when we got there everyone was waiting for us because you threw a surprise party for me.” Donghae said ending with a bright smile, proud of his plan.
“Okay…but why would we throw you a surprise party? It’s not even your birthday.” Leeteuk asked
“Well…I haven’t thought about that part yet.” Donghae said as he let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his neck
“Uhm…how about you gave him a surprise party because he’s getting a solo song?” ______ asked
“Then the company would really have to give him a solo song to release. I’m not sure if that’s possible at the moment.” Leeteuk said
“Well how about we say that I’ve been feeling gloomy before that day so you guys planned to prank on me so that in the end you can throw a surprise party for me to make me feel better.” Donghae suggested
“Yeah that can work unless we come up with a better reason. But what if they ask for evidence or for more proof?” ______ asked
“We tell the other members so that our stories will be straight and match up. We tell the press that that we recorded everything from the planning until the surprise party with our phones but we can’t release it because we didn’t have make-up on.” Leeteuk explained
“Okay I’m good with it. How about you ______?” Donghae asked
“Are you guys sure about this? Shouldn't we have a plan B or something? ” ______ asked as she was skeptical that the plan would work.
“There is no plan B. They have no choice but to believe us, especially when the rest of the members help us out. Our story will sound legit.” Donghae assured _______
______ nodded before continuing “Okay I’m in. So will you be there when Leeteuk oppa and I sit down and record for that part?”
Donghae looked at Leeteuk asking the same thing as well.
“Yeah definitely. So are we all good?” Leeteuk asked as he looked both at _______ and Donghae
“Yes, but after giving our statements can we move on and pretend that nothing happened that day? Can we still all be friends or at least have a good senior-junior relationship after this?” ______ asked
“Of course _______. Nothing has changed…maybe it got awkward for all of us but we’ll still be the same even after the show ends.” Donghae smiled before looking at Leeteuk “Unless someone tells a certain someone about some things.”
“Huh??” ______ asked confusedly, Donghae didn’t make sense…well at least to her. Leeteuk understood Donghae perfectly and gave him a glare, Donghae just smirked.

After that ‘serious’ subject the 3 of them were able to talk about random and lighter topics.
“So _______, what are you planning to do after the show?” Donghae asked
“Uhm…I don’t know I guess I’ll be keeping a low profile for now, so maybe I’ll continue training first and we’ll see from there.” ______ replied
“Ahh I see. How about you hyung? Do you have any plans for your last filming? Like what to do or what to say?” Donghae asked Leeteuk with an evil smile plastered on his face.
“I don’t know yet Donghae.” Leeteuk again glared at Donghae “The PD has yet to inform us where will meet, right ______?” Leeteuk answered
“Yeah, I don’t know why they’re being secretive about it. They should let us know soon though.” ______ replied, not noticing the two guys have been glaring at each other as if they were talking telepathically.