Farewell Episode part 2

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood of the story please play:
Narsha - I'm in love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQmTvOiv7Tc
^I'm loving this song^

“So where do you want to go now?” Leeteuk asked ______.
“hmmm….Do you want to go back home?” ______ asked after giving it some thought
“Home?! Already?” Leeteuk asked surprised, ‘does she really want to end this day that fast?!’ Leeteuk thought to himself
“Our ‘home’…before we have to take our stuff out. Like stay there for a while for the last time.” ______ explained. She sighed at thought of today being the last time…the last day they’ll be able to spend together.
“Oh yeah. Sure let’s go.” Leeteuk agreed before saying “______ let me hold your bag for you, since you’re carrying the bouquet.”
“No…it’s okay. The bouquet’s not heavy anyway.” ______ said holding tightly to her bag.
“But it’s common for boyfriends to hold their girlfriend’s bags.” Leeteuk replied childishly as he tried to convince ______.
“No…really oppa. It’s okay. It’ll look weird on you.” ______ giggled.
Leeteuk just sighed and they continued walking until they reached parking lot.

Leeteuk opened ______’s door and let her in before going to the drivers’ seat.
“Oh _____ can you do me a favor? I’m not sure if the trunk is closed, can you go out and check?” Leeteuk asked _______ as soon as he sat down.
“Uhm…okay?” ______ answered confusedly but she didn’t mind and went out to check.
As soon as _______ walked two steps back from the door, Leeteuk pulled out an envelope from his pocket and put it hastily inside ______’s bag afraid that he’ll get caught.
______ opened the door seconds after and informed Leeteuk that the trunk was closed before sitting down.
“Oh…okay..le-let’s go.” Leeteuk stuttered as he spoke to _______. His heart was beating double time from what he just did, he took as glance at ______’s bag to check if he closed the zipper properly only to see that it’s half way open, and the envelope was slightly sticking out.
“Oppa, are you okay? Why are you stuttering?” _____ asked Leeteuk as she looked at him, noticing that Leeteuk was a bit flushed and flustered.
“Me? No. I’m good. So let’s go.” Leeteuk answered as he kept his eyes focused on the road and started the car.

They arrived at their apartment minutes after, already seeing the cameramen who were all ready and waiting for them.

“Awww…I’m gonna miss this apartment.” _______ said as soon as she walked back to their place.
“Yeah…it’s been nice staying here. I actually forgot where the other cameras were set up.” Leeteuk replied as he looked around.
“Hmm…well aside from the obvious ones (referring to the cameramen) I think there’s two in the bedroom and two in the kitchen.” _______ answered as she pointed to the bedroom and kitchen.

________ and Leeteuk just stayed in the living room, sitting closely to each other on the couch while reminiscing.
“Remember when I was late? You teased me about having make-up on but my hair was still damp.” Leeteuk remember and laughed a bit.
“Oh right. When you forgot about me and made me wait for an hour.” _______ answered sarcastically, Leeteuk stopped laughing and pouted at _______.

“Oh hold on oppa, I almost forgot I was gonna give you something.” ______ said before standing up to get something in the bedroom.
“What is it?” Leeteuk asked _______ as she walked back to the couch with a book in hand.
“This is the photo-journal I showed the others last time. I noticed that you weren’t able to hold it for that long, so I added more photos and as well as the additional roses as the days passed and wrote other things there for you. I feel bad because I wasn’t able to prepare a lot for today, while you were busy planning events and surprising me earlier. I know it may not be much but I hope this can still make you happy.” ______ explained as she handed Leeteuk the notebook sized journal that was wrapped in a sapphire blue ribbon.
“You’re giving this to me?” Leeteuk asked _______ as he got hold of the book. _______ nodded.
“Can I take a look at it?” Leeteuk asked again as he pulled the ribbon out. “Ah wait oppa! Uhm…I’m kinda shy if you read it now. But you can take a quick look only on the last 2 pages and then just read everything when you get home. Deal?” _______ said shyly.
Leeteuk didn’t answer back and just flipped the book over so that he can take a peek.

2nd to the last page:
Two of the couple’s wedding photos. The photo showed Leeteuk and ______ wearing their white outfits, simply looking at the camera while holding their hands….eyes filled with love.
Another photo was a close up shot, with Leeteuk and ______ doing wacky funny faces.
______ scribbled below the photo: I secretly asked Siwon & Sungmin oppa to give me the photo they think that looked the best..hihihi :p

Leeteuk let out a chuckle before flipping the page over.
The last page read:

Because I think you really are an angel sent from up above to make me and millions of people happy.
Thank you for the roses, the ring, for the happiness…for everything. Don’t even think about laughing because I made this with all of my heart! ~_~
I will miss you and my brothers-in-law, but I know that you will have each other to take care of.
I hope you find the right girl for you. And when you do I’m sure that girl would be so lucky and special to have you…. I mean it. Just learn to control your temper, okay oppa? And learn how to give people the benefit of the doubt. T_T
Sorry about you-know-what. Hopefully everyone will move on from this.
Let’s still be friends after this, okay? Let’s not be awkward anymore O.o
I won’t forget anything. Will continue to love and support you all. ♥
HWAITING OPPA! ^_^

P.S I wished we didn’t have to end this soon.

______ was sitting there nervously, biting on her index finger as she watched studying Leeteuk’s expressions as his eyes focused on the book.
Leeteuk was teary eyed and he sniffed as he looked up to face _______.
“Oppa? Are you crying?” _______ asked, her eyes widened as she stared at Leeteuk.
“It’s your fault. You made me read this.” Leeteuk said as blinked for a few times to let his tears dry.
“Awww…” was all ______ could say as she smiled warmly.

Leeteuk felt bittersweet after reading what _______ wrote. Even though the message was short, her words were so real that he could feel every emotion.
‘…the right girl for you.’ Leeteuk read that line again. ‘Should I confess right now? Do I tell her about the letter now? But she made me read something already. No no no it’s better if she reads it after the show. Everything after today will be real’ Leeteuk mentally argued himself

“So should we take off the rings off after today?” _______ asked
“Hmmm…We don’t have to, unless you want to? I might wear this from time to time in the future, so don’t be surprised to see it.” Leeteuk answered.
“Well…I know people will ask me a lot if I’ll wear this after even after the show ends.” ______ said and slowly took the ring out from her finger. Leeteuk could feel his heart slowly breaking when he saw her take out the ring.
_______ placed the ring on top of her lap. She then unclasped the lock from her necklace and held it by the hand; _______ got the ring from her lap and dropped it in her necklace. The ring made its way to the center of her necklace, stopping right next to a heart pendant.
“There won’t it be better now if I use it as a pendant? See it’s right next to my heart.” _______ said proudly as she showed Leeteuk her necklace before wearing it around her neck again.
Leeteuk felt relieved when she saw _______ put the ring in her necklace.

Leeteuk and ______ started to pack up some of their things in preparation of moving out...counting the hours before they have to give out their statement and part their ways,

^_______________^
I wasn't able to post yesterday cause I was in my university the whole day. But hope you guys will like this chapter...long enough, right? ;)
There might be 3 parts to the Farewell Episode. Plus another one focused on their studio / behind the scenes interview

Hope you all have a great day :)

p.s to those who have twitter accounts. follow me at twitter.com/Nisrandom ;)

~Comment replies~
kyuhaechey: It was just in my dream...hihi I wish I knew though! haha
Thank you :) He will...soon

ofhumming: That's great to hear!!Thank you! btw, followed you in twitter already ;)

sareiaaa~: Thank you! ;)

677kimseorae: Sure sure what's your Facebook? Cool, where do you live? I'm from the Metro...Paranaque ;) Thank you :)

SuJuGirl911: xie xie...kamsha hamnida ;) hihi since you said hello to me in mandarin(right?) and in Korean. Thank you, hope you it'll keep you interested ;)

Xxspecial0410xX: Aww....me too! It's bittersweet! haha Thank you :)

todobobo123: Yup, I agree with you cause when Minho was singing during the other times you can see the other guys dancing on the most right side being caught by the camera just slightly.
Aww...I don't know if I should be happy that you're crying? haha but I am cause I love getting the feeling and smiling when I read other stories. Btw, I already summed up courage and asked for a review from http://kaleidoscopekreations.blogspot.com/