Emergency

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood please play:
G.NA – I’ll back off so you can live:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRC5g3z_0QA
^I'm loving that song^

The director and producers called ______ and Leeteuk for an emergency meeting the next day.

“I called you all here today to discuss a matter that we have to take care of. We tried to ignore this but it’s been affecting the show and the ratings. We’ve been getting a lot of messages regarding a recent scandal that has been going around the internet involving you two. We tried to ignore it but the messages keep piling up.” The director started to explain
“Scandal??!” _______ asked, she didn’t know what was happening.
The director then turned his laptop around so that it will face ______, Leeteuk and the rest of the people present in the meeting.
There were paparazzi photos of ______ and Donghae walking around the park – both of them eating – smiling at each other – ______ wiping her tears – Leeteuk, Donghae and ______ talking – and the last picture that showed ______ slapping Leeteuk.
There was also a website speculating that a real love triangle was happening.
______ covered in shock.
“That can be explained! It isn’t what it looks like. Besides people should know that we’re just a fake couple!” Leeteuk said out of frustration after seeing all the photos.
“Even though it can be explained, messages from your fans and ______’s antis are piling up. I didn’t even want to tell you this…but we read a couple of death threat messages for ______ because of the last photo.” The director explained further
“BUT THAT’S NOT _______’S FAULT!”” Leeteuk said as he stood up and slammed his fist on the wall. He was enraged. He felt so bad about what happened…he knew it was his fault, he provoked and hurt Donghae and ______.
“Leeteuk a picture says a thousand words, and these are a set of photos. People will believe what they want to. I know there’s a story behind these photos but the reaction coming from the majority of the people is too much.” The director explained, calming Leeteuk down.
“I hope you can see that we’re just trying to protect the both of you.” He continued as he patted Leeteuk’s back
“So what does this mean?” ______ asked softly, she was teary-eyed already.
“You’ll have your last filming next week for your farewell episode. We can also give you air time to explain your side of the story.” The director said
“I’m sorry we had to end this in this way. I do want you to know that It was a pleasure working with you both.” One of the producers said trying to comfort them.
Leeteuk remained quiet while ______ was on the verge of tears.
“We thought that maybe we’d end your season with your 100th day episode so that it’ll at least end on a positive note, but more than half of the staff protested on the idea. They said that a farewell episode is more appropriate.” One of the writers said
The meeting ended not long after and _______ went out first followed by Leeteuk.

______ couldn’t believe what was happening; she never thought that her big break would end up with people wishing her death. ______ then remembered that day when the photos were taken. She felt angry with herself and at Leeteuk who looked down on her at that time.

Leeteuk followed ______, as he saw her going inside the elevator by herself.
Leeteuk went inside the elevator and _____ remained silent. Leeteuk was about the press the B (basement) button but _____ was able to press it earlier before standing in the corner.
“We should talk about this with Donghae. I don’t think he knows.” Leeteuk said trying to break the ice.
“Yeah we should.” ______ replied while looking down.
As soon as they felt the elevator going down Leeteuk pressed the emergency stop button.
“What did you do?!” _____ asked anxiously as she almost lost her balance due to the sudden halt of the elevator.
“I’ve been meaning to talk to you. I just…I just really want to apologize for what happened.” Leeteuk said.
“Couldn’t you have talked to me in a different place? Oh I don’t know…like not in this way!” ______ said
“Well look at what happened when we all met outside. Besides would you have stopped and listened to me?” Leeteuk asked and ______ remained quiet
“That’s what I thought. Look _____ those things I told you that day…I didn’t mean it. I’m really sorry. I know that it’s my fault why those photos took a toll on things now.” Leeteuk continued.
“Why?” ______ asked as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.
“What do you mean why?” Leeteuk asked confused
“Why are you apologizing? Don’t you hate me and the show? Shouldn’t you be out celebrating because all of this will be finally over for you?” ______ answered coldly
“_______ I know I’ve been a jerk. I’m sorry that I had to vent out all my frustrations on you but I never wished for any of this to happen.” Leeteuk explained apologetically
“You know your mood swings are giving me a whiplash.” _____ said before looking up to Leeteuk
“Wasn’t this what you wanted?! This is just work right…nothing personal.” she continued.
“______ please. I didn’t know anything back then” Leeteuk pleaded
“Back then? What’s the difference between then and now???” ______ asked, confused with his words.
Leeteuk remained quiet. What did he realize?
“Look I’m not the type of person to hold grudges. I forgive you…it’s just not something I can forget easily though.” _______ said as she walked closer to the elevator buttons.
“It was great working with you oppa…thank you for everything. Tell me when you and Donghae oppa are available so we can talk before filming the farewell episode. I hope you won’t be stressed out after this anymore” ______ said before releasing the emergency button. Leeteuk just leaned back unable to say anything.
“Why are words not coming out of my mouth?! SPEAK UP LEETEUK!” Leeteuk battled with himself in his mind.

He was about to speak up when the doors opened and ______ made her way out as people started to enter the elevator.