Sunrise

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:
Younha - Peace Love and Ice Cream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxltsmgUb4E

It’s only been a month since ______ and Leeteuk started dating exclusively in “real life”.
But those 31days felt like the best days ever. Even though they can’t see each other everyday, they would always call or text one another.
They would always play it safe when they go out so that they won’t bring any attention unto them.

The other members of Super Junior have been very supportive of the couple.
Some of the guys even gave _______ a nickname whenever they talked to her or see her.
They’d always greet her like “Hi sister-in-law” or “Hi Leeteuk hyung’s girlfriend.” Of course Heechul is the only that can say it without the hyung.

The media has also been relatively quiet about them as well.

One day, Leeteuk decided to take a trip with ________. He only has a couple of free days and whenever he’s free he makes sure that he gets to see _______.

“Oppa, why do we have to go soooooo early?” _______ whined when Leeteuk picked her up at 5am.
“Why? Don’t you want to be with me anymore?” Leeteuk asked ______ with a pout.
“No. But you see…the sun isn’t even out yet.” ______ pointed outside Leeteuk’s car.
The sky was in the perfect shade of light blue...a sign that the sunrise was near.
“I wanted to start and end my day with you.” Leeteuk answered as he started driving.
“That’s sweet and all, but aren’t you tired? As much as I want to be with you all the time, I’ll be more at ease to know that my boyfriend is getting his needed rest.” _______ replied as she turned her head to her Leeteuk.
Leeteuk smiled and glanced at ______, he then took her left hand and planted a kiss on it before looking back at the road with his right hand still holding _______’s.
“What time were you able to finish your schedule yesterday?” ______ asked
Leeteuk suddenly swerved in the empty road, frightening ______ as she let out a gasp.
“OPPA!” ______ said as she took her hand off from Leeteuk’s grasp. She felt her heart leap out of her chest from the shock.
“Sorry ______. I was just joking with you. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m really sorry love.” Leeteuk apologized. ‘Oh wow Leeteuk. Really? You really had to that?! You took the life out of her. How can you be so stupid to forget!’ Leeteuk thought to himself as he remembered what Donghae told him about _______’s car accident.
“It’s okay. Just please don’t do that again. That’s really dangerous.” _______ said calming down.
“That was really stupid, never again! I’m really sorry, forgive me?” Leeteuk asked ______.
“Aigoo oppa, I forgive you. Now that I think about it, maybe you were avoiding my question? Now tell me what time were you able to sleep last night?” _______ asked
“uhm...we went home right after SUKIRA. I was able to sleep long and well. So you don’t have to worry.” Leeteuk replied.

-After 30 minutes-
Leeteuk stopped at a parking lot by the bay.
There were also a couple of restaurants surrounding the area.
“Oppa, where are we?” ______ asked as she got out of the car
“We’re having breakfast.” Leeteuk replied as he locked the doors
“This early?!”
“It’s called breakfast for a reason. Do you want to eat breakfast during dinner?”
______ stuck her tongue out *mehrong*
“Wait let’s watch the sunrise first before we go in.” Leeteuk then guided _______ to sit at the car’s hood but she didn’t move.
“You just turned off the engine, I don’t want to fry my .” ______ reasoned out
“Aish!” Leeteuk expressed then carried ______ and placed her over his car’s hood.
“Ya oppa! What do you think…you carrying me..Ya!” ______ wasn’t even able to complete her sentences as Leeteuk surprised her with his action.
“Ya?? You call your oppa…your boyfriend, ya?” Leeteuk said as he placed ______ on the hood of his car…raising one of his eyebrows.
“Well you surprised me.” _______ defended her self as she crossed her arms
Leeteuk rested both his hands on the sides of _____’s body, he came closer to ______’s face and kissed her. _______ kissed Leeteuk back for a while before slightly pushing him away.
“Weren’t we supposed to watch the sunrise?” ______ asked coyly
Leeteuk smiled and gave ______ a peck on the lips before lifting himself up on the hood and sat next to her. ______ got her camera out and they took photos together and as well as the scenery.

The sun rose after 10 minutes and the reflection and the sparkle it gave to the bay was beautiful.

“Oppa are we near the beach?” _______ asked Leeteuk as they hopped off the hood of his car.
“hmmm…you’ll see.” Leeteuk simply answered and they walked to one of the smaller restaurants and had breakfast together.

Leeteuk drove for another 2 hours before reaching their destination…a beach in Incheon.

“You know oppa, you don’t always have to drive to these far places. I don’t want you to tire yourself out more. I know how busy and tired you get from your hectic schedule…I just want you to chill and relax when you’re with me. We can take the train or just go to the places nearby.” ______ said. She was truly concerned with Leeteuk.
“*sigh* Can’t you just thank your sweet, handsome, romantic and not to mention *ehem*y boyfriend?” Leeteuk asked ______.
“hmmm…okay, please tell me when he arrives.” ______ teased
Leeteuk glared at _______ and she just smiled innocently before going out of the car.
Leeteuk went out after and was surprised when _______ hugged him from the back.
“You’re always going out of your way to impress me and make me happy. Oppa, thank you. I love you.” ______ said as she continued to hug him from the back.
Leeteuk turned around to hug ______ and answered back with “I love you more.” before kissing her.

^______________________^
^was that cheesy again? haha

I just want to say A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL who keeps posting / posted a comment. THANK YOU for wishing me good luck, I think it worked because my Economics midterms wasn't that hard ;) Hopefully I got a good grade.
So I wrote you guys a chapter before I go to bed. I think it's a bit short (2 pages) but I couldn't resist you guys.

I'm sorry but I just guessed about the info re: Incheon beach. hihi
Now can you guys suggest what you'd like to do in the beach? Or what would you like to see you and Leeteuk do in the next chapter? Besides watching the sunset (and making out? LOL)
I might post the next chapter later tonight or I'll just wait for a lot of you to post your responses ;)

AND MAYBE...JUST MAYBE I'LL EXTEND THIS STORY. But don't worry I won't make the story draggy :)

~COMMENT REPLIES~ sorry if my replies are a bit short today, but I really had a long day and it's almost 1am here. so Good night / Good day ;)
I LOVE YOU ALL <3

fung_007: awww...Thank you! :) I hope the dramatic scene lives up to your expectation.

XxRima: He's so dreamy. *sigh* ;)

mimi: hihi Thank you :)

csaephanh: I know! <3 I really wanted it to have a cheesy ending. Thank you!!

SuJuGirl911: Thank you ;)

ofhumming: Thank you!! <3 How I wish we can watch meteor showers with our Kpop loves. hmmm...now where's that wishing star. LOL

todobobo123: I might add more chapters...maybe. hihi Thank you!!! <3

MonkeyEunhyuk: aww..Thank you. I know right! I could really imagine them saying those things hihi.

xXspecial0410Xx: Thank you very much!! ;)

Henna: Your comments seriously entertain me. Teukigayo go go go~ even if it's only for this story ;) It'll be our secret from fishy.