Can we say that we love each other?

We Fell In Love?

To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

We Fell In Love - Jo Kwon & Ga-In

or

How Did We Get - Hyori feat. Daesung

 

The car ride going to the dorm was not as awkward. _______ and Leeteuk were able to talk more comfortably…well at least there was music playing.

 

They took the elevator going to the highest floor and then walked one floor up to reach the roof top.

They couldn’t see anything nor anyone upon opening the door to the roof top.

“Donghae?” Leeteuk shouted, trying to see if anyone was there.

“Shouldn’t we have checked your dorms first?” ______ asked Leeteuk

After a couple of seconds the lights came on.

Just like what Leeteuk did for _______ on their farewell episode. Christmas lights were hanging from above, some dangling down until the floor.

Then they saw a big round table surrounded by a lot of chairs.

_______ and Leeteuk exchanged confused looks then made their way to the table to fix the food there.

“Where are they?” _______ asked Leeteuk as she set the food.

“I don’t know. I’ll call them.” Leeteuk answered when he got his phone out.

“No need to call.” Donghae shouted over making ______ and Leeteuk turn around.

Dongahe was with the rest of the members.

“Oppa, what’s going on?” _______ asked Donghae

“Well we’re here to help you out.” Donghae answered

“Help us out?” Leeteuk asked

They didn’t answer back and instead pushed Leeteuk and _______ to sit down next to each other. When the rest of the guys sat down it kinda looked like they were on a group date with ________.

“We’ve been waiting for you guys.” Ryeowook said 

“Eat first, talk later.” Shindong suggested

“We’re starving.” Kyuhyun said as he started to get food.

Leeteuk and _______ didn’t protest anymore and just ate with the rest.

 

-After Eating-

“So…” _______ started to say to get the guy’s attention. She really wanted to know what was going on.

“Start talking.” Leeteuk ordered the guys.

Shindong got up and gave two papers to _______ and Leeteuk.

“What’s this?” Leeteuk asked as he started to read the paper.

“This is a list of the places that Nari and I go to…to date or to relax. The others also contributed a couple of places. Some of them are really private so no one can follow you or disturb you guys.” Shindong explained.

“Hankyung hyung, Zhoumi and Henry also promised to treat you guys if you plan to go to China.” Sungmin said

“I still don’t get it.” ______ said with a confused look on her face as she looked back up from the paper.

“Here.” Sungmin gave _______ and Leeteuk a small rectangular box.

The two opened it and saw different kinds of tickets and coupons.

“Those are self made coupons. If you look at the tickets you can see our names printed there. Kibum’s name is also there. Those coupons are for your use. Basically we offer ourselves to be the bait or decoy when you and _______ decide to date like a regular couple, like out it in the open. ” Eunhyuk explained.

“But we’re not…” Leeteuk was about to talk when Heechul cut him off.

“But you’re not dating, right? That’s why all of us are here. We’re your fanclub and we want you guys to get back together. We know that you still love each other. If the only problem is because of the media and the fans and the crazy netizens then we’ll take care of it. It’s not a problem, especially when Kangin gets out from the army. ” Heechul explained

“You guys did all this?” ________ asked. She was teary – eyed and moved by everyone’s support and love for them.

“What you guys have is an epic love story…it’s true love. We don’t want you to push aside those feelings just because.” Siwon said

“You’re our favorite couple. And we don’t want you to be separated or break up just because of this line of work.” Yesung said

“We know you’re stronger than that.” Sungmin said

“Who planned all of this?” Leeteuk asked with a stern voice.

Everyone pointed to Dongahe in a heartbeat.

Donghae stood up feeling slightly scared when Leeteuk walked closer to him.

“Thanks Donghae.” Leeteuk said before hugging Donghae.

“I want the hyung I love to be with the girl that we all love.” Donghae simply answered as he made his way behind _______.

“Why are you so sweet oppa. Thank you.” _______ got up and hugged Donghae.

 

“I appreciate everyone’s effort but it’s not that easy. I’ve decided…” Leeteuk was starting to say when _______ cut him off

“You know what oppa. I won’t let you decide or tell me what you think is best for me anymore. If we’ll break up the reason should be because the love wasn’t the same or you found someone else or we did something wrong, problems that WE caused. I’m not letting you leave because of the reason that you’re trying to protect me from the cruel side of this industry or this life. All I know is that I love you and I want to be with you so that’s why I’m fighting for you…for the love that I know. I don’t care if it means fighting everyone else, being in the spotlight all the time…being against everyone else. I just need to know that I’ll be against the world with you.” ________ told Leeteuk. She was standing her ground.

“_______, If you just let me finish. I was going to say that I’ve decided…I’m not going to let you go. You’re the one who brought the angel’s (referring to himself) wings back. You’re my conscience and my strength. You’re mine and I’m yours. Forgive me if I lost the confidence to protect you before. It won’t happen again. I’ll protect you and love you, always and forever.” Leeteuk replied with a smile. He hugged ______ tightly. They looked at each other’s eyes and kissed…the kiss that they longed for from each other.

“I love you, always and forever.” ________ told Leeteuk as they broke the kiss off.

“I love you too. It's just me and you against the world” Leeteuk told _______.

“*ahem* Super Junior is also with you guys” Ryeowook said

“I know. Thank you everyone.” _______ said as she gave each one of them a hug.

“Okay now this is getting too cheesy.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Shindong brought out a cake and lit the candles on it.

 

Leeteuk sneaked out while everyone was busy eating the cake and taking photos.

After 10 minutes everyone noticed that Leeteuk was gone.

“Where’s Leeteuk oppa?” _______ asked.

No one knew the answer so some of the guys went to check in their dorm. Heechul tried calling Leeteuk on the phone but there was no answer.

“Don’t tell me he ran off?!” Dongahe said annoyingly.

‘He wouldn’t do that…would he?’ _______ thought to herself.

Sungmin, Yesung and Eunhyuk came back from their dorms and said that Leeteuk wasn’t there either.

 

Everyone started cleaning up and Leeteuk was still no where to be seen, making everyone worry.

After 5 more minutes

Leeteuk ran rushing through the door…sweaty and panting. He was obviously trying to catch his breath.

“Oppa where have you been?” ________ asked

Leeteuk brought out his hand from his back and was holding a bouquet of red roses.

“Here. I believe I owe you a lot of these.” Leeteuk told ________ as he handed over the bouquet making the girl blush and smile.


Just finished writing everything for this story.
Will the two have a happy ending? The finale will be posted tomorrow T_T Along with a long thank you note/ letter to everyone.
Can't believe it's almost done. O.o

Partial Poll Results: TIE
If the final results is a tie..does that mean I post them at the same time? haha

Let's talk :) Tweet Tweet:
twitter.com/nisrandom

 ~COMMENT REPLIES~ Ilovemyreaders&subscibers<3 Jjang!
ofhumming: I know, after the dramatic extension. T_T Can't believe that the story got this far :) Thanks.
alj1225: Yup, Donghae is one sweet sneaky person :)  I'm on my third year in college though. How was your first day? Good luck with all your future school works. :) Yay! You're a Christmas baby!! ;)
kRiSLYNdjwmkc: Aww..but Donghae does love her, in a different way. hihi Thanks.
Oneandonly: Don't worry, Donghae will get the girl in my next story. haha ;) Bro's over hmmm...I don't want to say hoes but Bro's over love interests. haha
PandaBaby: Awww...I know Yay for Shinee! I know Donghae's such a catch  too *dreamy sigh* Yes please! I don't him bruised and tired out. haha I want a big sapphire blue bow. Can Leeteuk just fly here with lotsa blue ballons? Like in the movie UP. haha our daydreaming / imaginations.
cupidzangel: Yeah, I know. I want friends like that too! or well set me up with someoen cute. haha
nimsaengho: Me too! Well they've made up their minds :) Hope you like this chapter.
lolisho: Donghae's one smart fish-y. haha
MaiMai36: Yay! New Reader! Thank you very much!