The Date

We Fell In Love?
*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play:
Jo Kwon - The Day I Confessed (cuteee song ;)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wpiaYe8pg

Ever since confirming the day of their date, Leeteuk has been busy planning for his date with _______.
He thought of places that they could go to without having the fans and the reporters follow them.
He also asked for suggestions from s on what he and _______ can do together.

Kyuhyun: Play Starcraft or other computer games together.
Leeteuk: No, I’m not into gaming plus how will we able to talk.

Shindong: You can go eat different kinds of food.
Leeteuk: hmm…we might get indigestion and food poisoning plus it may cost a lot of money.

Sungmin: Wine tasting.
Leeteuk: Good idea but the press might think I’m an alcoholic or I’m trying to get her drunk.

Siwon: Attend mass together.
Leeteuk: ______ might freak out on me thinking I want to get married right there and then.

Yesung: Babysit my turtles.
Leeteuk: Yeah…that’s just a plain no.

Heechul: NO! Babysit my cats!
Leeteuk: No!

Ryeowook: Go on a picnic
Leeteuk: Would love to do that but the press and the fans would surround us.

Eunhyuk: You can go clubbing.
Leeteuk: You want me to die?

Donghae: Candle lit dinner
Leeteuk: It is romantic…it could work but typical, don’t you think?

Leeteuk calls Kangin once a week to ask him how his military training has been. Today was just one of those days and he didn’t miss the chance to ask him for his suggestion before hanging up.
“Why don’t you bring ______ to our dorm? It’ll be just you and the other guys with her. She’s comfortable around them, right?”
“That’s the problem…the other guys.” Leeteuk whispered over the phone, hearing Kangin laugh he continued “I don’t think I want to have a group date just yet.”

Leeteuk also called Hankyung, Henry and Zhoumi…their suggestion? “Bring her to China”

Lastly Kibum’s suggestion: “If it’s too much of a bother just don’t date.”
“Ya!” Leeteuk replied. “Kidding…uhm bring her with you during SUKIRA.”

No one was able to help Leeteuk, he didn’t know why but he really wanted to make Friday an extraordinary day for the both of them. It’s been a long time since he last felt such strong romantic feelings for a girl. Leeteuk wanted to sweep ______ off her feet.
‘I want our first real date to be special. I have to make up for the times that I treated her badly. I want to be able to talk to her in peace and not run from the fans and the media.’ Leeteuk was deep in thought…then finally it hit him.
“Wow, at this age I can still surprise myself.”

- Friday; the day of the date -

“Hi ______” Leeteuk said over the phone
“Hello Leeteuk oppa.” _____ replied cheerfully over the phone.
“Is it okay if I’ll pick you up at around 5? Then we can watch a movie before going to dinner.” Leeteuk asked
“Okay. I’ll see you then. Text me when you’re about to leave.” ______ answered
“Okay. See you. Bye”
“Bye”

Curious on what’s Leeteuk’s plan is for the first part of their date?
Well the night before he decided for the two of them to watch a movie first. Leeteuk knows that they won’t be able to talk during the movie since they would have to focus on watching. That’s okay with him since it’ll give him time to relax and not look like a fool in front of ______. He’ll be able to smile to his content knowing that _______ is next to him, yet she won’t be able to see that because the theater will be dark. The movie will also give them something to talk about over dinner, knowing Leeteuk he would be nervous talking to ______ that he might just talk about senseless things.

‘Calm down Leeteuk. Stop with the creepy smile and don’t laugh out of your nervousness.” Leeteuk told himself before calling ______ to inform her that he was outside her apartment already.

_______ walked out and saw Leeteuk holding a rose on one hand and waving outside his car.
“Hi oppa.” ______ greeted Leeteuk with a smile
“Hi ______. Here this is for you.” Leeteuk said as he gave _______ the single stem rose.
“Thank you. I guess you’re really living up to the promise of giving me a rose every time we meet huh.” _______ said as she smelled the rose.
“Of course. Now you can treat me the movie tickets since I bought you flowers.” Leeteuk joked as he opened the door for ________.
“Sure, no problem.” _______ agreed
“Oh…it was a joke.” Leeteuk murmured.

They drove off and went to the movies.
_______ paid for the tickets although Leeteuk insisted that he pays for it. They came to an agreement that she would just pay for the movie tickets and the snacks since he’ll be paying for dinner.
The two decided to watch Death Bell 2 just for the thrill of it.
Leeteuk saw ______ squinting in some of the suspense parts, it was like she wanted to see what was going to happen but then she was also ready to close her eyes expecting something creepy will happen.
Leeteuk debated in his head if he would put his arm around _____’s shoulders or hold on to _______’s hand when she got scared.
With a deep breath Leeteuk put his arm over ______’s shoulder.
There were times that ______ would turn her head to Leeteuk when she got surprised or scared, Leeteuk would then whisper to her “It’s not that scary.”
“I saw you get startled a couple of times too.” ______ answered and stuck her tongue out.

After the movie they went to eat dinner in an Italian restaurant that Leeteuk’s friend owns.
“I notice you’re still wearing the ring.” Leeteuk said pointing to ______’s necklace
“Yup I haven’t taken it off since. How about you?” ______ asked as she touched her necklace.
Leeteuk then raised his right hand and proudly showed ______ his ring.
Making the two smile and blush.
“So oppa what are you plans after this?” ______ asked as she sipped on her iced tea.
“Hmm….I can’t say. I want it to be a surprise. So you just have to wait and see.” Leeteuk answered as he wrinkled his nose.

After dinner, Leeteuk drove for around 30 minutes before they reached their last destination for the night.
“Where are we?” ______ asked while Leeteuk was parking his car.
“Patience my dear.” Leeteuk said before turning off the engine.

Leeteuk walked out of the car and then opened ______’s door.
He got her hand and they walked towards a dome like building.

“Here we are.” Leeteuk said as he opened the building’s entrance door for ______.
“And where are we exactly?” _______ asked. The place was all too new for her.

“Leeteuk-shi?” A guy approached them.
“Yes.” Leeteuk replied
“Ah good. We’ve been expecting you. Here follow me and we’ll give you the pocket guide and explain to you what you can expect to see tonight.” The guy told them as he guided them to a room.
_________ still looked confused; Leeteuk just held her hand and started to follow the guy.

“Okay so here you can see the different alignment of the stars that you can expect to see tonight.” The guy started to explain as he pointed to a wall.
“You two are lucky because there’ll be a meteor shower tonight.” The guy continued as he gave Leeteuk and ______ a brochure.
“Just incase you haven’t caught on yet we’re at a planetarium.” Leeteuk whispered to _______.
_______ nudged Leeteuk in the side.
“If you don’t have any other questions, you can now proceed to the 2nd floor and there’ll be a telescope / projector there ready to use.” The guy said as he flashed them smile
“Thank you.” _______ and Leeteuk said at the same time.

“Wow, so you had this all planned out huh.” ______ said as she walked towards the escalator.
“Yup. It was good I was able to reserve this for the night.” Leeteuk replied
“WHAT?! You…you reserved this WHOLE building?!” _______ said surprised as her eyes widened.
“Just for a couple of hours before they close.” Leeteuk answered
“You didn’t have to spend a whole lot of money for tonight. Now I feel guilty.” _______ pouted before stepping off the escalator.
“No wait wait I didn’t. I have connections okay. Don’t feel bad, and even if I had to spend a whole lot on money I won’t mind if it’s for you and if it’ll make you happy.” Leeteuk explained
“Now you just sound cheesy…too corny.” _______ teased Leeteuk. “But it’s sweet. Thank you.” _______ said and planted a quick kiss on Leeteuk’s check before running to the telescope.
Leeteuk touched his check and his smiled reached from ear to ear.

Both of them looked at the telescope and admired the cluster of stars. They also tried to identify the alignment of the stars based on the brochure.
They were fortunate enough to watch the meteor shower for a couple of minutes and spot some shooting stars.

They stayed there for 2 more hours, as they continued to talk and look up at the stars.

Leeteuk gathered up his courage before calling _______’s attention.
“Hmmm?” ______ said as she turned her head to face Leeteuk.
“Will you be my girlfriend?” Leeteuk finally asked.
______ smiled and answered with a “Yes.”
“Really? Are you sure?” Leeteuk suddenly asked
“Are you?” ______ asked as well
“Very.” Leeteuk replied with a smile on his face. He then placed his right hand on ______’s cheek, caressing it softly as he leaned closer.
______ closed her eyes and after a few seconds she felt Leeteuk’s lips on hers.
They continued to kiss as Leeteuk placed his other hand on ______’s waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

The stars witnessed as the two became a couple and shared their first kiss.

**PLEASE READ MY NOTE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER THIS. THANK YOU ;)**