Road bump

We Fell In Love?

*I don't know what song to fit in here but I decided to put:
Shinee - Lucifer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMIrIUNZkoY

Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle

It’s not that I hate you or that I dislike you
It’s just that kind of stare is a burden is all

Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper
I’m tired of your obsession
I’ve been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding

~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk wore his shades and wore a hoodie as he hastily paid at the hotel's concierge as their trip was cut short. Leeteuk also asked for assistance from the security personnel to guide them at the back exit and to his car.

“Oh crap…” Leeteuk muttered as he already saw groups of people scattered outside and a few reporters coming inside with their cameras ready.
“Oppa…” ______ looked at Leeteuk worriedly. She was already traumatized from the first time. The two were hiding in one of the corners of the hotel.
“It’s okay…relax. I’m here.” Leeteuk assured _______ as he held her hand tightly.
“This way sir.” One of the guards went to Leeteuk and showed him the way.

They quickly made their way to the back door. The valet parking got Leeteuk’s car already so the couple wouldn’t have to walk all the way.
The couple thanked the hotel personnel and went inside their car.

A crowd was anticipating Leeteuk and _______’s departure from the hotel, so when they spotted Leeteuk’s white Audi they rushed back to their cars and followed.

Leeteuk gradually started driving faster from the hotel. ________ just kept looking at the window and at the side mirror, seeing people follow them made her anxious.
Leeteuk kept glancing at ______, seeing her worried expression made him feel guilty. He brought her to ‘this world’.
“Don’t worry we’ll be okay.” Leeteuk told _______ as he squeezed her left hand.
_______ gave a weak smile.

If it’s one thing that Leeteuk hated about being a celebrity…it was this, no privacy. People do not know when to stop and give him air to breathe.
They want the happy go lucky, lovable Leeteuk they see on cam…they don’t want the normal Park Jungsu to be happy in real life.
Why can’t people understand? If they ‘loved’ him they would give him a break and just let him be.
Don’t get Leeteuk wrong, he loved his fans…his elf’s. He appreciates their gestures and their continued support for the group, but sometimes they just go too far. They don’t know where to cross the line…when enough is enough.

‘Don’t they have their own lives to be busy with’ Leeteuk thought to himself as he let out a deep sigh.

Leeteuk was already frustrated, he started speeding up when he saw from the side mirror and the rear view mirror that a couple of cars kept following them.
Knowing _______’s history, Leeteuk assured her to trust him and to not get scared of his driving.

*THUD*

“What the hell was that?!” Leeteuk said in an irritated tone.

A strong knock shocked _______ and Leeteuk but they couldn’t see where the strong sound came from.

*THUD*

________ looked at her sided mirror and saw 2 people on a motorcycle throwing what looked liked rocks on her side of the car. She couldn’t identify the two people, as the driver was wearing a helmet but she was sure that the one throwing the rocks was a girl, her hair being carelessly flipped by the air.
When the girl on the motorcycle saw ______ look, she gave her the finger.

Leeteuk couldn’t see what was happening on _______’s side as he tried to focus on his driving.
There were flashes from the side and the back of his car…meaning the photographers and reporters continued to track them and were taking photos.

*The theme song to Coffee Prince started to play…it was _______’s ringtone.”

________ looked at her phone and the number that was calling her was an unregistered number, she answered it anyway.

“Hello?” ______ answered cautiously
“Ya you girl! Didn’t we tell you to stay away from Leeteuk oppa?!” A girl on the other end said
“What? Who is this?!” _______ asked
“Did you not take our threats seriously? Do you want to die?!” The other person continued to threaten ______.
_______ dropped the call and turned her phone off.

“Who was that?” Leeteuk asked _______ anxiously.
_______ didn’t answer, she just shook her head and held on Leeteuk’s hand tightly.

Minutes passed Leeteuk felt more and more uneasy. He saw a motorcycle trying to get close to his car, a person on the motorcycle kept clicking away with his camera…the flash distracting Leeteuk.
Leeteuk pressed his foot harder on the gas, with squeaking tires he accelerated away…driving faster and faster. He wanted to out-drive the fans, the reporters and the paparazzi under all conditions.
Leeteuk was trying to avoid the oncoming traffic in the highway but the camera flashes just kept coming from every angle, causing Leeteuk’s eye sight and focus to suffer.
He kept trying to over take the cars a head of him but he was blind sided.
The car skidded and swerved before Leeteuk completely lost control of the car. He knew what was coming. Leeteuk took his seat belt off, he then let go of the wheel and reached out for _______ to cover and protect her.
“saranghae...mianhae(I love you…I’m sorry).” Leeteuk whispered.
 ________ was in tears and could not comprehend what was happening; she saw headlights coming closer to them before everything went dark.

The car was then hit on the side by an SUV. The car lurched before crashing into a tree on the side of the road, leaving the two unconscious.

The cars stopped, the paparazzi went down from their rides and continued to take photos of the car crash. Fortunately an ambulance was on the road when the crash happened. The emergency unit quickly made their way to the wrecked car, opening the doors of the car and the paramedics tried to talk to the couple.
“Sir, Can you hear me?”
“Miss, can you hear me?”
“Can you move any part of your body?”
The paramedics got no response.
The paramedic who opened the driver’s seat saw Leeteuk holding on to ______, as his body was slightly twisted to the side. ‘This can’t be good’ the paramedic thought as he gently moved Leeteuk’s position back.

“We’ve got a pulse on the girl.” The paramedic that checked on _______ reported to his team.
“We’ve got a heartbeat here as well…but a low one.” Answered by the guy who was checking up on Leeteuk.
“Let’s get them to the emergency clinic now.”
The guys put Leeteuk on a stretcher first, assessing that he’s condition is more critical they placed him in the ambulance.
The paramedics returned to _______’s side, seeing her position clearer her left leg was stuck under the dashboard.
“We’ve got a situation here. Bring in the guy first and call for back up for another ambulance for the girl. This might take a while”

^______________________________^
Tell me what you all thought about this chapter.

I’M SORRY FANS…ELF’S!!! *bows* I know the majority of you are nice. The story needed this. I had no choice! It’s fiction…so don’t stone me :|

This scenario / chapter was suggested by: 677kimseorae

If you already caught on to why I had to write this then that's good :) Remember the story ______ told Donghae?
If not, things will be explained in the next chapter.

~Comment replies~

lolisho - yup..too bad :( Thanks again :)
rina169suju - Thank you :)